Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

smh @ u greedy ppl, "if i dont get my 3rd pair imma freak tf out"

lol im just tryna get my hands on one, horrible luck so far

Okay this whole FNL Draft system is some ****.. I just got done talking to FN because I haven't received an email saying if I got drafted or I didn't. They tell me "The system shows that you did not enter the Draft."  
mean.gif
 Well clearly there systems are ****** up or something because I know I entered all my info and chose my local mall and entered it. And reading the little the message saying when they will be drafting people and to go find some luck... 

Okay this whole FNL Draft system is some ****.. I just got done talking to FN because I haven't received an email saying if I got drafted or I didn't. They tell me "The system shows that you did not enter the Draft."  
:smh:  
Well clearly there systems are ****** up or something because I know I entered all my info and chose my local mall and entered it. And reading the little the message saying when they will be drafting people and to go find some luck... 

Their system is all jacked up. Me and my wife have winner circle accounts. We both received the message saying there will be a draft but then never received the email to sign up for it. I called and they don't care. They said I can buy them Friday morning at 8 a.m. Yeah like that's gonna happen.

Their system is all jacked up. Me and my wife have winner circle accounts. We both received the message saying there will be a draft but then never received the email to sign up for it. I called and they don't care. They said I can buy them Friday morning at 8 a.m. Yeah like that's gonna happen.
Yeah... it's sad. My last hope is to cop online day of release.

Last edited:
TRUE. I ALWAYS SAY THE SAME AND I'VE HAD TO TALK GREASY TO A COUPLE CATS BEFORE BUT WHAT IF SOMEONE WHO REALLY IS ABOUT THAT LIFE, LIKE WHAT I ENCOUNTERED WHEN I WAS WAITING FOR MY TICKET, ROLLS UP?
WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO THEN? I'M WILLING TO PUT UP A FIGHT TO AN EXTENT BUT IF YOU PULL THAT PIECE, YOU ARE GONNA GET MY SPOT IN LINE PLAIN AND SIMPLE :lol:
LIKE I SAID IT ISN'T THAT SERIOUS TO ME. GOT TOO MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE DEPENDING ON ME FOR ME TO BE FIGHTING AND DYING OVER SHOES.

I feel it. Yeah upping straps change the whole story. I talk too much lol. I probably be like ninja you bout to shoot me in front of all these ppl. [emoji]128064[/emoji] Over shoes lol.

Life experience tho. Ppl get bs off on who they can get it off on. The ppl cutting usually slide in front of a person who's going to accept it n not say anything. Predators vs prey. Bullied vs Bully. Sure they bout that life by cutting, but ain't looking necessarily for a confrontation. They pick their fights. They cut cuz they don't feel like putting in the work, so they not trying to put the work in by fightin either. Easier to pick a person/chump who will just accept it n deal with it. Rather than deal with a person ain't having.

C
Why didnt you guys go to the Store (footlocker and champs) to get actual raffle tickets? Should have taken you gf or wife too.
I got me a sz12 and sz13 ticket at Champs and a sz12 and sz13 ticket at Footlocker. Manager said they will raffle them off by shoe size and quantity they receive. If you get called you are guaranteed your pair and size. Seems to me FNL's draft will be a disaster. How does corporate know the number of pairs that made it exactly to each store. Plus they are drafting you before they even know what store you going to. What if everyone decides to go to the same to store?
Anyway good luck.
. Cuz we work go to school or are just to busy just saying we don't have time like u do

yup... thats foul and im sure that happened to me also.

how can the site confirm you entered and threaten to cancel if you enter more than once, but inaccurately log who enters or not.

Can someone please post the still drafted email please I erased mine after they told me that I didnt enter the draft when I did. Now they want me to forward them the still drafted email please help me out.

Can someone please post the still drafted email please I erased mine after they told me that I didnt enter the draft when I did. Now they want me to forward them the still drafted email please help me out.

Idk about every finishline but at my local finishline they get the list of RSVP and tag the box with your info on it also .... I don't believe they will oversell

FNL finally tweeted/FB'ed me back and said I'm confirmed and will be sending an email out to me tonight. I should be good to go.

I had a totally different conversation with the store manager at my local FNL. He said they'd send confirmation out from 3-6PM (I'm on the East coast). He also said that if you get the confirmation you get the shoes. They are sending out RSVP's for the amount of pairs each store is allocated. Employees also got put into a draft system and their allocation is considered when they drafted the pairs, so there shouldn't be a shortage of any pairs. He said the GMP's worked this way smoothly and these should work the same. He knows what's up though, I've talked to him in the past, so I trust him more than some bonehead Managers out there. Let's see what happens on Friday though...

Appreciate the information

If you didn't get a RSVP e-mail you didn't win. Shouldn't be that hard to understand.

So do we really believed the Yeezy's jumped over the Jump mans??? Lol [emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji]

I always hated that swipe cuz I hate the Yeezy's. Yeezy's = Pastry's

Before the hate commence, Ye is one of my favorite rappers I just hated that blasphemy on the Alpha n Omega of the shoe game. [emoji]128081[/emoji][emoji]128081[/emoji][emoji]128081[/emoji]

Late registration >>> College Dropout for the record.

Back
Top Bottom