Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Idk about every finishline but at my local finishline they get the list of RSVP and tag the box with your info on it also .... I don't believe they will oversell

Well Champs didn't call by 1p.m. Guess I'm not getting these. This raffle **** is wack especially if you live in a city like Wichita where we only have three stores to buy these from.

Hit FNL up on fb. They responded got it. Gone try to chill, be optimistic, n wait on email.

[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji] @ dying for spot in line. But I understand his mindset tho. I don't think he means die literally, but to me he's also implying he not bout to let anyone just slide n cut him. Gotta be cut throat to a degree. Ppl see weakness n they jump at the chance to get their bs off. Gotta let em know you ain't having it. I always say you can cut everyone behind me, but you ain't cutting me.

TRUE. I ALWAYS SAY THE SAME AND I'VE HAD TO TALK GREASY TO A COUPLE CATS BEFORE BUT WHAT IF SOMEONE WHO REALLY IS ABOUT THAT LIFE, LIKE WHAT I ENCOUNTERED WHEN I WAS WAITING FOR MY TICKET, ROLLS UP?

WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO THEN? I'M WILLING TO PUT UP A FIGHT TO AN EXTENT BUT IF YOU PULL THAT PIECE, YOU ARE GONNA GET MY SPOT IN LINE PLAIN AND SIMPLE :lol:

LIKE I SAID IT ISN'T THAT SERIOUS TO ME. GOT TOO MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE DEPENDING ON ME FOR ME TO BE FIGHTING AND DYING OVER SHOES.

Psoted this in Finishline FB page a few minutes ago...

"I received my winning draft email last night. RSVP'd this morning and received a confirmation email about 2 minutes after completing the process. About 2 hrs later I get another "updated link" for the RSVP. Click on that and it does not work. Am I safe to assume since I got the confirmation email through the 1st link I'm good to go even thought the 2nd link did not work?"

FL response:

Finish Line You are all set. Some links were not working so we sent another email. But if you RSVP'd to the first one then you are set.

I'm not sure if this is true or not, but my manager told us that the people who won the draft don't actually pick up the shoes from the store. He said they get shipped out to eliminate any problems with an in-store pick-up.

FNL finally tweeted/FB'ed me back and said I'm confirmed and will be sending an email out to me tonight. I should be good to go.

I had a totally different conversation with the store manager at my local FNL. He said they'd send confirmation out from 3-6PM (I'm on the East coast). He also said that if you get the confirmation you get the shoes. They are sending out RSVP's for the amount of pairs each store is allocated. Employees also got put into a draft system and their allocation is considered when they drafted the pairs, so there shouldn't be a shortage of any pairs. He said the GMP's worked this way smoothly and these should work the same. He knows what's up though, I've talked to him in the past, so I trust him more than some bonehead Managers out there. Let's see what happens on Friday though...

I'm not sure if this is true or not, but my manager told us that the people who won the draft don't actually pick up the shoes from the store. He said they get shipped out to eliminate any problems with an in-store pick-up.
That'd be smart I wish all FNL would do this.

The XI thread is always entertaining every year. I love how the emotions run high come this release. Ppl say the shoe game changed, but what game you know ever stayed the same. Gotta change with the changes. [emoji]128175[/emoji]

All for the love of the sneakers. Gotta love it. [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

The draft email instructions tell you to pick your shoe up at the location you selected

TRUE. I ALWAYS SAY THE SAME AND I'VE HAD TO TALK GREASY TO A COUPLE CATS BEFORE BUT WHAT IF SOMEONE WHO REALLY IS ABOUT THAT LIFE, LIKE WHAT I ENCOUNTERED WHEN I WAS WAITING FOR MY TICKET, ROLLS UP?
WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO THEN? I'M WILLING TO PUT UP A FIGHT TO AN EXTENT BUT IF YOU PULL THAT PIECE, YOU ARE GONNA GET MY SPOT IN LINE PLAIN AND SIMPLE :lol:
LIKE I SAID IT ISN'T THAT SERIOUS TO ME. GOT TOO MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE DEPENDING ON ME FOR ME TO BE FIGHTING AND DYING OVER SHOES.

"LIKE I SAID IT ISN'T THAT SERIOUS TO ME. GOT TOO MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE DEPENDING ON ME FOR ME TO BE FIGHTING AND DYING OVER SHOES."

This! Love to hear responsibility and common sense! Great father.

This is like the 100th different story from a manager within the last couple pages
laugh.gif

Each store got their own rules and ****
laugh.gif

Still no conformation email. So I hit up Finishline on FB, gave them my WC# and email. They responded back telling me that they received my info and would be sending the email tonight. Im not sure why it should take that long, i RSVP'd manually this morning at about 6am.

FNL finally tweeted/FB'ed me back and said I'm confirmed and will be sending an email out to me tonight. I should be good to go.

I had a totally different conversation with the store manager at my local FNL. He said they'd send confirmation out from 3-6PM (I'm on the East coast). He also said that if you get the confirmation you get the shoes. They are sending out RSVP's for the amount of pairs each store is allocated. Employees also got put into a draft system and their allocation is considered when they drafted the pairs, so there shouldn't be a shortage of any pairs. He said the GMP's worked this way smoothly and these should work the same. He knows what's up though, I've talked to him in the past, so I trust him more than some bonehead Managers out there. Let's see what happens on Friday though...
Yeah, each store has a separate employee draft. One employee per store gets a pair. However, the employee sale does not come from the store's stock, and our discount can't be used.

I wouldn't take that chance be there in the AM and be sure cause as you can tell from this thread already, the 21st is going to be bananas. 

Still nobody from the STL?? Man, f it..i'm giving up on on the Finishline email...guess its City Gear, DTLR or nothing...**** online, i never score online for releases like this.
I'm in STL and nothing yet. I need to check and see how Hibbits in the Mills doing theirs and if Prime Sole giving out tickets. I wear a 5.5 so I don't know how it is going to go in my size.

Back
Top Bottom