Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

ehh. wrong!
these won't hit $500. most people are getting these to flip. there are more of these produced and there's also going to be considerably more of these on the market than last year and the years before regarding 11s. you know what that does? that creates competition to push and move product quickly. thus, people knocking off a few bucks here and there where an average price is eventually set. space jam release vs these were much different. if the bred 11s are so coveted, you'd see people moving mountains for their previous releases regardless of quality as they don't seem that off. just looks like you just won off fnl or waited a crazy amount of time securing a pair thinking you're going to be eating well. you're either dumb or trying to hype up resell value since you locked down a pair.
p.s. i locked down 3 and all will be flipped. with that said, at least i'm realistic in knowing their worth.
For people like me who don't own a pair of XI's, having someone say they're getting 3 pairs and flipping all three makes me sick. I see your hustler inspiration and in a way I feel you, but at the same time a sneaker like this needs to be appreciated and not looked at like a hustle. I'm sure plenty of people will have to agree with me on this.

im hoping for an early RSVP tweet so I can get on with my day. It would be brutal for Nike to send it at like 6-7 PM....wouldnt be the first time though....smh

Last edited:
Got my confirmation e-mail
That is too funny! Where in the world did you find this?

Got the email, set for Friday. Still going online though so I can double up. Honestly these are probably my favorite classic Js.

im hoping for an early RSVP tweet so I can get on with my day. It would be brutal for Nike to send it at like 6-7 PM....wouldnt be the first time though....smh

Yea for the CG9, NTSF didn't send out the tweet until 6:30pm... Hoping for an early tweet too if they want to avoid the madness.

Congrats to everyone who got drafted!!!... Like the poster above said, please leave the RSVP alone for us so we can eat too.... LOL!

Glad so many of you that have been tripping over getting that email have finally received it! Now leave the twitter RSVP's alone so the rest of us have a chance at one pair!

Disclaimer i wont be RSVP no NT town. Im happy with my one but you know dudes are greedy and just like to say dubbed up or trip up and don't even cop da other 2 like its a pissing contest sad because it be grown men!

Stupidity.???? Nothing better to do??? I mean if you think your getting a pair of shoes and your the 3000th person in line what the f*ck do you think is going to happen a Christmas miracle???
They are waiting on line to not get shoes and come back here and *****

On :nerd: with twitter...if I win I'm driving to NT 2hrs away on Friday morning...Winter storm/Blizzard is expecting to arrive tomorrow...AWD with snow tires are set to go!

Last edited:
Question for those who did the Finish Line lottery last year, how quickly are you in and out? I have 2 spots to hit up (during a "break" from work). I assume it's fairly organized now? Thanks.

Over 3,000 people at Roosevelt for 300 something pairs of shoes, no thank you. Looks like I have to rely on the Twitter RSVP, NDC, or my secret PLAN X!
Didn't even bother going...after monday night i knew they would **** it up...only fair way to do it is select a day and have people come to each store for raffle tickets.

Didn't even bother going...after monday night i knew they would **** it up...only fair way to do it is select a day and have people come to each store for raffle tickets.
I don't know why these stores on LI refuse to do a raffle. I was at broadway mall and I called twice and asked what the procedure was for random tickets they said pick up a random ticket from 4-8 on sunday. I get there at 4:20 and 10 minutes later they said they ran out of tickets. I got heated because I drove 30 miles for no reason and they changed it up these stores are ran so poorly its not even funny.... :smh:

Last edited:
Finally FNL came through with the confirmation email!
tiger-woods-outburst-drug-addiction.jpg

edit: Great Mall Milpitas to the Bay Area guy that wanted to know

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom