Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

lemme break it down for y'all what to expect for the next few days
Wednesday: RSVP Drama

Thursday: Pictures of enormous lines and people camping, stories of people getting jumped/shot/killed/fought

Friday: All of the Above, +800 pages, aftermath thread.

/thread
Most definitely lol

Got my confirmation FNL CAME THROUGH! 
pimp.gif

Just noticed 15 ghost chairs outside my local WSS :smh:

I wonder which WSS this is because last night I went to my local WSS and there was around 6 or so chairs and there were like 4 people helping to pitch a tent... A TENT!!! they really taking camping seriously.

Just noticed 15 ghost chairs outside my local WSS :smh:

I wonder which WSS this is because last night I went to my local WSS and there was around 6 or so chairs and there were like 4 people helping to pitch a tent... A TENT!!! they really taking camping seriously.

:rofl:

It's in Highland Park.

I snuck a peak over at 2:30 on my way home last night and didn't see anyone there but maybe they were hiding. It's cold out in LA now.

Finally FNL came through with the confirmation email!
tiger-woods-outburst-drug-addiction.jpg

edit: Great Mall Milpitas to the Bay Area guy that wanted to know

I entered for the same mall but didn't get drafted. Congrats mane!

:frown: Hope you get them through raffle and/or online bro.

After striking out so many times with NTSF RSVP, even with NDC/Eastbay and this first time winning with online raffle on FNL is a feel good story of the year for me.

Got my confirmation FNL CAME THROUGH! :pimp:

We've been through this together. Feels real good. Thanks and congrats! :nthat:

how are you guys setting up for your RSVP camps? hahaha **** has me tense all day.
I'm a teacher and I have my classroom all competing for a 100 as a quiz grade for whoever gets me the Confirmation DM with my name in it. Kinda like in Willy Wonka when that guy has all those people in the factory opening chocolate for his daughter. 

Lol jk. Sitting down in my room with a few tabs open in my browser is how I'm doing it. 

This... Also the raffle system makes it a lot tougher to get these compare to FCFS. The raffle systems allow people to enter multiple raffles making them eligible to win multiple pairs. You either get very lucky or you don't. A lot of the stores here in the Bay Area gave away 750-1000 raffle tickets. The percentage is a lot lower when most stores probably only get 50-150 pairs the most.
Raffles make it tough... but we all know its not really a raffle as there are people who will pay the extra for their ticket.... once you subtract these guys... your right its almost impossible to win... Everything has it's price nowadays....

highland park off york?  Man, back when I was the only reseller 
laugh.gif
 I cleaned them out of all the MR. Cartoon series. 

Most of the campers are in their cars, at least at my WSS. They've been there since Friday night. 

Who runs windycitysole?  They're selling TD sizes for $100!!!!!! I just can't.

I'm a teacher and I have my classroom all competing for a 100 as a quiz grade for whoever gets me the Confirmation DM with my name in it. Kinda like in Willy Wonka when that guy has all those people in the factory opening chocolate for his daughter. 

Lol jk. Sitting down in my room with a few tabs open in my browser is how I'm doing it. 
You're still in session?! We've been on vacation since Friday. 

HP is a lot better nowadays than say.. 10 years ago since they're trying to be the new Silverlake/Echo Park. I remember getting hit up by some eses after a kickback in high school.. I wouldn't risk camping there for shoes.. which probably explains all the ghost chairs.
laugh.gif

:rofl:
It's in Highland Park.
I snuck a peak over at 2:30 on my way home last night and didn't see anyone there but maybe they were hiding. It's cold out in LA now.

Crazy, by my girls pad too. No use of camping there tho. I got a chair set at my local mom and pops store. But I'm gonna try for the RSVP today for luck.
I just need a pair to keep and wear. I know most people out there right now trying to buy and resell... Smh

Last edited:
highland park off york?  Man, back when I was the only reseller :lol:  I cleaned them out of all the MR. Cartoon series. 

Most of the campers are in their cars, at least at my WSS. They've been there since Friday night. 

Who runs windycitysole?  They're selling TD sizes for $100!!!!!! I just can't.

Yeah that's the one. haha.

Yeah I'm guessing they're all hiding in their cars too. Ghost chairs just erk me. Lol

Back
Top Bottom