Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i wonder if they use the same hashtag for the different NT stores, i know they use 2 different ones for NTNY and Nike roosevelt but maybe NTNY uses the same one NTLV or another store in the westcoast. Curious to see if people post the hashtags for there RSVP

:frown: Hope you get them through raffle and/or online bro.
After striking out so many times with NTSF RSVP, even with NDC/Eastbay and this first time winning with online raffle on FNL is a feel good story of the year for me.

Right on man... I work grave yard and usually sleeps during the day. Due to all these raffle BS and RSVP... I barely slept yesterday and will barely be sleeping today and tomorrow so I don't miss out on any raffle calls. Also will be staying up for the NTSF tweet today.

Last edited:
roll.gif

It's in Highland Park.
I snuck a peak over at 2:30 on my way home last night and didn't see anyone there but maybe they were hiding. It's cold out in LA now.
Dude those fools are straight up insane, I was freezing in my bed with two blankets and a heater couldn't imagine what it was outside in a tent, windy as hell too.

@Mikey...EXACTLY! And people think I am fool for saying that these won't hit the $500 price point. After the Concord's madness, XI's are more popular than ever. Sure, if you do some hunting, you will find some in that 300-$350 range, but give it a few months and these will avearge $400+. Don't believe me, try to find some DS Space Jams and Cool Grey's. Average prices are easy $400-500.
Get off that crack. Guys like you are the reason why so many people think it's okay to charge such insane prices for shoes. Look somewhere else than eBay. Only reason they're so high over there is because they have to cover thise ridiculous eBay fees. I see CGs for 220-250 range here on NT all the time and SJs and Concords in the 300-360 range. Only shoes I see going for 400-500 thqt dropped in the past year are the DB9s (which are pretty limited) and the Miami Vices (which are 250 retail to begin with, but let's be honest, the hype on those were pretty crazy.)

Dude those fools are straight up insane, I was freezing in my bed with two blankets and a heater couldn't imagine what it was outside in a tent, windy as hell too.
I got my dog, my girl and my big *** and I was still fighting for covers. They kids and ADULTs are just crazy.

Speaking on city..Any Salesian alumni on here...1998? Waits...the Cathedral hate 
roll.gif

And, prices are gonna be $300-$350. A few shill $400-500 but $300 is that sweet spot. FCLA said they'd list them at $400 so $320 return.

Last edited:
I'm a teacher and I have my classroom all competing for a 100 as a quiz grade for whoever gets me the Confirmation DM with my name in it. Kinda like in Willy Wonka when that guy has all those people in the factory opening chocolate for his daughter. 

Lol jk. Sitting down in my room with a few tabs open in my browser is how I'm doing it. 
Lol dude. that wouldnt be a bad idea. An RSVP army. 

When looking back at the past RSVP times I noticed that most of them happen around 11:30-12:30 ET or like 3:30-4:30 ET. IM hoping this **** happens sooner than later tho

Last edited:
Its crazy how people are going ape for this release. Considering they've released 3 times plus this one equals four times.

I called two FTL, in the GTA area. Oakville & Burlington.

You know how much pairs he had in stock?

8!

Just 8... He Replies Yes.

Toronto CANADA, LESS RIOTS LESS SHOES :smh:

Civil war in the South/ATL.
Breds droppin on friday.
Gucci Mane tryna go to Macon(where the ***** he killed from/jeezy fort) to perform
****** gon be mad cuz they ain't got they breds.

End of the world finna happen in ATL, you heard it here first, riots gon go crazy

T.I.P KANG OF THE SOUTH
HEY!

Last edited:
@Mikey...EXACTLY! And people think I am fool for saying that these won't hit the $500 price point. After the Concord's madness, XI's are more popular than ever. Sure, if you do some hunting, you will find some in that 300-$350 range, but give it a few months and these will avearge $400+. Don't believe me, try to find some DS Space Jams and Cool Grey's. Average prices are easy $400-500.

Not sure where you get your prices... these are no Vaseline prices for sure. CG XI's do not sell nowhere near 4-500 bucks. I see them for 250-300 range all day long.
Hell, I sold my pair worn once, still looked crisp for like 260 a month or so ago.
Spacejams are not seeing 500 bucks either, if a seller his them that high... guaranteed he still has them sitting and not moving.
Sold my DS spacejams for 360 a month ago.

Got my confirmation! BTW, I noticed this...

"If you receive an email from us confirming your shoe size and store location, you are guaranteed only one spot in line for an opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11. There is no guarantee of receiving any shoe or your specified shoe size. Finish Line makes no guarantees regarding product or size availability."

[font=Helvetica, Arial, san-serif]Edit. Just called Finish Line and they said we'll get our sizes![/font]

Last edited:
Got my confirmation! BTW, I noticed this...

"If you receive an email from us confirming your shoe size and store location, you are guaranteed only one spot in line for an opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11. There is no guarantee of receiving any shoe or your specified shoe size. Finish Line makes no guarantees regarding product or size availability."

[font=Helvetica, Arial, san-serif]Edit. Just called Finish Line and they said we'll get our sizes![/font]
Yeah brah, I saw several pages back that someone said they just say you only get a spot in line but you are guaranteed sizes 
smokin.gif

Cause something could happen to your pair.

Last edited:
Smh, gotta sit by my computer all day now for this RSVP. I saw that one of the other Niketowns (Dallas I think) on twitter said to stay tuned from 3pm-9pm for the RSVP. Can I assume all Niketowns operate within that timeframe? I live in NY btw.

:rofl:
It's in Highland Park.
I snuck a peak over at 2:30 on my way home last night and didn't see anyone there but maybe they were hiding. It's cold out in LA now.

This morning was FREEZING bro I'm having second thoughts about camping. ..

Last edited:
Thinking about RSVPing a pair for my girl since the only thing I got her for xmas so far is a Jimmy Choo clutch.

For GS sizes, if she wears a 6.5 in Miami Vice Lebron 9s what size should I get her for these? She claims they fit good but I actually think they are a lil tight on her and she should've got a 7. I'm thinking a 6.5 for these since the MVs ran .5 small (at least for me since I usually wear 8 but got an 8.5 in them).

Bruh... Just buy her the last GS size and make her rock without the insole. :lol:

Less headache and saves you some money too.

Back
Top Bottom