Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Smh, gotta sit by my computer all day now for this RSVP. I saw that one of the other Niketowns (Dallas I think) on twitter said to stay tuned from 3pm-9pm for the RSVP. Can I assume all Niketowns operate within that timeframe? I live in NY btw.
Nike Dallas hasn't said that yet, but the last few releases have been between 3-9, so I hope it's the same. Not sure if all do it in the same time-frame. Pretty random sometimes lol.

Because last time they dropped in the CDP the majority of the people that want them now weren't even into nikes/jordans.
Didn't realize how many more sneaker heads there are now since the release of the CDPs. Thought it was just all re-sellers. Well considering I have a ds og, a ds 01 pair, and a vnds pair of CDPs I'm only looking to buy these to use as trade bait. not many damns will be given If i don't cop. I would've thought many more of you would've been in the same boat as me.

Last edited:
Well I had no luck with any RSVPs, No Tickets, No luck with any drafts, will just try my luck online with NDC Friday morning..hopefully I get my size 10 if not it is what it is...good luck to everyone else...

:rofl:
It's in Highland Park.
I snuck a peak over at 2:30 on my way home last night and didn't see anyone there but maybe they were hiding. It's cold out in LA now.

This morning was FREEZING bro I'm having second thoughts about camping. ..

You're crazy for having the first thought of camping. lol.

IDk I just can't do it anymore. Used to back in the day.. met plenty of cool people, plenty of ******ed people but now people are just so far out of this world I can barely stand to talk to anyone in line. :smh:

Nike Dallas hasn't said that yet, but the last few releases have been between 3-9, so I hope it's the same. Not sure if all do it in the same time-frame. Pretty random sometimes lol.
Yeah my bad, I just double checked. It was NikeScottsdale.

Nike Scottsdale ‏@NikeScottsdale

The #RSVP will be held today for the Air Jordan 11 Retro 'Blk/Red'. Watch from 3pm-9pm. Sizes 7-13, 14, 15. pic.twitter.com/RcI6rYWB

And thanks for the response.

Hey could someone forward me the email where it says that you were drafted? I have a FNL Corporate employee who said he'll send me a confirmation email for my Evansville, IN mall if I can just forward him that email. I just need to replace my "You did not win" email with the one that said I won, and they will honor it. Thanks!

You're crazy for having the first thought of camping. lol.
IDk I just can't do it anymore. Used to back in the day.. met plenty of cool people, plenty of ******ed people but now people are just so far out of this world I can barely stand to talk to anyone in line.
mean.gif
I thought I was the only one who if I win a raffle, go dolo and remain mute. I can't discuss shoes with folk..Life issues? Sure. But some damned shoes? Just can't.

Thats what NT is for. 

Yeah my bad, I just double checked. It was NikeScottsdale.
Nike Scottsdale ‏@NikeScottsdale
The #RSVP will be held today for the Air Jordan 11 Retro 'Blk/Red'. Watch from 3pm-9pm. Sizes 7-13, 14, 15. pic.twitter.com/RcI6rYWB
And thanks for the response.
Np. I just wonder how hard these will be to RSVP for. People saying there's a lot of pairs.

Thanks for all the feedback ya'll... I decided to fall back on the bred's, and do WHATEVER(w/in reason) for the Thunders so I can sell/trade them for a pair of Galaxy Hyperdunks/Bred XIs....

Might as well get something I REALLY WANT and was UNABLE to get bc I don't live in NY/LA as opposed to something that everybody & they maw gon have on right?

Garfield????? :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Haha.. One of my good buddies went to Garfield, always give him a hard time.

Hahaha :lol:

Don't knock on my school bro, I take somewhat pride in it although I wanted to go to Roosevelt more but couldn't lol

How you picking up the XIs bro? Through FNL Draft or raffle? Camping?

"[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Hey could someone forward me the email where it says that you were drafted? I have a FNL Corporate employee who said he'll send me a confirmation email for my Evansville, IN mall if I can just forward him that email. I just need to replace my "You did not win" email with the one that said I won, and they will honor it. Thanks!"[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]If someone could help me out with this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I'd be willing to paypal them $5 for their 1-2 minutes of time. Thanks![/color]

:lol:  nike stores are def going to make people waste their time and sit at their desk watching the comp all day
Well, my Niketown is getting 450 or so pairs. I feel pretty confident, but my internet and phone have been effing up on me recently, so I just hope they don't for this release. The fact I was able to get the DB9s, Stealth Foams, and the Miami Vices makes me feel good about my RSVP abilities.

Last edited:
Anyone notice you can't send 21mercer  a DM, they are the only page that gives me an error. I have never been able to RSVP with them because none of my messages ever go through to them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom