Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Whats good my e-campers? Ya'll better type your name and size from now. When thAt tweet drop ,i know a couple of yall are gonna fumble ya phone, type all ****** up n ****. 
laugh.gif
 BE PREPARED!!!

I get your point Bigj but it's too easy to get the discount through manifest employee #'s and in L.A. anyway i'd say 60% of the stock is taken by employees. 

There's the paying cash trick at FTL, there's having managerial connects and there's having raffle connects. I think this will put the employees at bay with their non-sense.

Juaninzze - im not sure if you are really thinking about what you are saying... i mean if you arent a reseller, you wont care about the new policy? what the heck kind of sense does that even make? a lot of people, including me, have put time in a shoe store just to have a discount. that 30% makes ever bit of a difference on a $220 foamposite or a $185 jordan. reseller or not, its HUGE savings over time.
With you 100%.  I worked at Footlocker for over 2.5 years through college and the discount was a major Perk for all the BS you had to put up with.  Taking it away is an Act of GREED on the Corporations part.. Not the employees.  Most stores limit you to one pair and thats all we want most of the time... just our pair.  Now an employee has to put up with the same crap we do as consumers... raffles tickets restrictions on buying shoes.....the picture is ALOT bigger...

^it actually comes out to 250 shipped

my area dont charge taxing so 185 exactly to 250.. thats like 70 bucks

how about it's not corporate greed and rather employee greed. 

I understand the perk but ehh, it's life. I'm a teacher. The only perk I get is winter/summer and holiday breaks but other than that it's a thankless job that I work everyday so either find a new job or deal with it.

Nike has swoosh discounts. FTL should entertain an employee site to purchase shoes. keep the stock in store for the consumers

Back
Top Bottom