Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Those in charge of the Twitter RSVP are just waiting for their homies to get off work/school so they can hook em up 
devil.gif

"Waiting for kids to get off school" lol ok

Seriously, how can you expect a moderator to follow every things all members are posting at a given time. I mean they do have alot of professionalism but they cant catch everything period. Besides the fact that this is a open forum and if you have a distaste towards what people may put up just remember life isnt that serious.

its all a joke at the end of day and thats that, nothing disrespectful to anybody or a race just love.

before you go advocating for bans and asking for some sort of moderation look at your daily life and see my comments affect you, less than half a molecule really.

dude this thread is probably a pain to moderate considering its getting so many posts in such a short time. you go out to lunch come back and than bam 20 pages.  Thank you Moderators. 

luckily im done mercer and ntny already sent the tweets :smokin i feel for you guys still waiting

you think its easy to moderate a thread that jumps 10 pages in 3 minutes????

i step away and people complaining about moderation already :smh:
lol thats two mods on this page

chill... ive been in this thread for a while now.

MEMBERS CAN ALWAY FEEL FREE TO REPORT RULE VIOLATIONS. STOP CRYING AND DO YOUR PART.

I'm no snitch.

anyone crying about bans or where da mods at is a snitch... if you arent one of them, then my message isnt towards you.

Those in charge of the Twitter RSVP are just waiting for their homies to get off work/school so they can hook em up :evil:

"Waiting for kids to get off school" lol ok

Man, I'm tired of hearing that excuse.. Nike doesnt even hook their employees up. They're even more jerks to their employees than their customers. So its hard to hook your friends up when you cant get hooked up yourself.

I am so VEXED !!!!
Step away from the desk to drop a deuce, and I miss out on both NYC and Mercer rsvp. arrgggg

Back
Top Bottom