Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

me too i read it like 7 times before i could even move to type the DM
Tell me about it, took my phone with me to piss, almost pee all over myself trying to go back to my computer. 
mean.gif

I can now go eat some tacos peacefully. 
happy.gif

Good Luck Fam.

The Waiting begins....

I forgot to point out that they only accepted three DM's I tried sending more but it wouldn't let me 

Last edited:
Boston just opened and for some reason the notification didn't go off on my phone when I made sure it was on, wtf. I got it off 45 secs after posted though. I accidentally put #tinkerh , my name, then size do you think that extra space disqualifies me?

Boston just opened and for some reason the notification didn't go off on my phone when I made sure it was on, wtf. I got it off 45 secs after posted though. I accidentally put #tinkerh , my name, then size do you think that extra space disqualifies me?
lol nah

nah idts. that would be really dumb if they did

No idea just boston nike town trolling. I already got my pair but I was doing this for my friend and I ****** up, damn notification didn't go off
He is the Jordan Shoe Designer 

The master mind behind all the shoes if you will

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom