Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Sun Valley in Concord...for some raffle tickets and non-guaranteed wristbands.

:rofl: I live 10 minutes from that mall.

It's funny because I waited at that same mall in 2001 for Bred XI's. The line back then was 10 people.

Never imagined it would be like this. :x Ridiculous, I hate people.

It's called laziness. The site is posted and watch throughout the day how many people will come in here and ask the same damn question about which sites are releasing. Too lazy to even READ!!!!
This I agree with. Cause I was feeling some kinda way when people were asking when the RD was. DON'T YOU READ THREAD TITLES ANYMORE?

EXACTLY!
This is why people don't like to feed people info. Too lazy to even read THE TITLE THAT YOU HAVE TO CLICK TO ENTER THE DAMN THREAD!!!

I shown my ignorance where? What I said was 100% right. 11,500+ posts in year. Ridiculous & pathetic. I'm done, I know what I said was correct lol.

you are

misinformed & off base

go check threads created by coldcity since you are so engulfed by me

im a contributor to this site other than just posting cuz i want da new j's

& you are a guy who joined the month of the most hyped jb release of the yr aside from the iv & xi (gmp) & havent posted any damn where aside from jb ...plz cut out fam its already old

Yo this is crazy! i just gotta call from FTl i won the raffle, so that makes 3 pair! that's crazy now ill be able to help out my fam with a pair she really wanted to get these for her husband but had no clue on how to get em .. she looked out for me back in the day so it's gonna feel good to call her and let her now that i was able to get her a pair for her man.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Ok guys.
As we get closer to release, let me get some friendly reminders out there.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]PROFANITY - It needs to stop. Dont get upset if you are issued an infraction and using **** doesnt help your cause. People can easily fill in the blanks so it defeats the purpose.
BUYING/SELLING - Cant do it in here. Sorry. Dont ask stuff like "ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA SIZE XXXX???" or post stock room photos. I can promise that a new member may realistically get banned. A more seasoned member may get banned or issued an infraction. It really depends.
ARGUING - Let's not derail this thread anymore because you mad someone has X amount of pairs or raffle tickets. Pics of volume raffle tickets will be deleted also. No need to e-flaunt. Both parties will be issued infractions if the argument is severe enough.
EASTBAYREP - Leave the eastbay rep alone if you arent asking intelligent questions. No why do you hate Canada questions... Do you resell questions etc... We dont want to lose the support eastbay provides. Infractions will be handed out for people that cant understand this.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]
Please, lets just keep the positivity going and keep dropping info for those that need.

I hate to be the bad guy, but someone has to do it.[/COLOR]

How mad would yall be if they gave GS sizes a slide out box? :rofl:
Im not mad fam...just pointing out that the way they keep increasing prices, GS sizes will soon be priced at a Men's price.
At $124.99, they should release the GS sizes with slide out boxes along with the XI plastic cover . That would be sweet!
:wink:

how have you been?

Last edited:
EXACTLY this post sums it up.

"doesn't mean I don't come and check the forums for info in drops and outlet exclusives"

Yeah, well what the hell have you ever done for us?  All you are saying is "I just now joined, but I am usually here just looking for info and taking shoes that you got the info to get."  Why don't you dudes help us out every once in a while?  Why don't you come in here and post something worth anything that will help anyone out.  Man close this stupid thread fulla stupid jokers and people too stupid to work google and a telephone.

Treatin NT like we Obama....gimme gimme gimme cuz I'm a lazy BUM

mad much??
dude relax its just shoes not gold (for some of us) if you not willing to help thats fine
but dnt bash us newbies for trying to cop one pair of shoes and hypebeast ruin it...you dnt know me and you dnt know what i do to help out sneakerheads around my area

These lurkers want everything handed to them on a silver platter. it's bad enough that they join a day before the release - but then they want us to lay out everything? There's a legit website list stickied, c'mon now.
this is all im saying

but good luck to everyone.

Man that ish was crazy i got down there last sunday about 1:40am and it was like 100 heads down there clock struck 5am and all hell broke loose it was a mad dash to the sears from the Sam's bamma's was getting hit by cars it was UGLY... only to be shut down by the Prince Williams gay *** everyone went home empty handed.

you are
misinformed & off base
& you are a guy who joined the month of the most hyped jb release of the yr aside from the iv & xi (gmp) & havent posted any damn where aside from jb ...plz cut out fam its already old
Where am I misinformed and off base at lol? I don't care what you do, 11,000+ post is pathetic. I am seeing people in here that's been here longer and only have like 1000 lol. Who cares when I joined? I been looking at this site months before I joined because I wanted to say something. I joined in August, what are you trying prove? It's a Forum, I supposed to post in different areas lmao? Wtf are you talking about? I only wear Jordan's, so I am going to stay in this thread. Don't get any of your points.

nah did madness ensue? was thinkin about headin to PG but decided rsvp/online or death
Man PG got shut down too... you talking about HOH?? My boy just sent me a pic up Iverson and it's bamma in front of the DTLR already there and Rhode Island Ave smh

you are
misinformed & off base
Why can't this KingJrocc just admit he was wrong?  He said here is a code to use on the XI's.  You said don't try it, it wont work (and it not working will cause you to have to submit that screen again and most likely the site will also be crashing so this could be about 6 minutes wasted).  Some other talk was said, but those were the 2 first and main points.  ColdCity was right, can't use the stupid code on them.  Get over it dude, you gave bad info and actually would have cost people the slim chance they had at getting thise shoes.

I used to lurk back in the day when i first discovered NT, but was hesitant to join bc the application process for members back then was crazy as hell but im not gonna lie these newbs that come in here and really want things laid out...im not hating cuz i was in the same boat but as a lurker back then before i join in 2004...i had to READ and do my research...it takes work to get what u want in every thing u do whether its the gym, school, work, or trying to cop these red and black concord space bred 11s

Man that ish was crazy i got down there last sunday about 1:40am and it was like 100 heads down there clock struck 5am and all hell broke loose it was a mad dash to the sears from the Sam's bamma's was getting hit by cars it was UGLY... only to be shut down by the Prince Williams gay *** everyone went home empty handed.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! plz tell me this is on youtube

Back
Top Bottom