Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

How hard are these going to be to grab? I'm looking to pick up a pair or 2 for my collection but don't want to pay re-seller value.

What would be my best plan of action? How long would you guys think the campout is going to be? Would it be better to try and order from NDC or FL, EB?

Shed some light somebody, I'd be most gracious in any help I could get in securing a pair of these.

I'm from Orlando.

yall doin all dis speculatin wether ms sells fakes or not but at the end of the day if yall both had them a gr pair on and a ms pair
yall wouldnt be able to tell the difference who cares jus SHUT UP about dat **** dat **** is pissin me off

these look exactly like JB had tons of leftover CDP and is just putting em back out . hence no box.

better not see CDP haters hyping these up later because as of now they look NO different.

yall doin all dis speculatin wether ms sells fakes or not but at the end of the day if yall both had them a gr pair on and a ms pair
yall wouldnt be able to tell the difference
who cares jus SHUT UP about dat **** dat **** is pissin me off

MS SAID HE SOLD FAKE CONCORDS zero speculation NONE!

now you shut up

& the bolded statement is honestly just sheer ignorance...there was countless side by sides & there was way more than a slight difference...between the retail & sds/randy/MS pairs

these look exactly like JB had tons of leftover CDP and is just putting em back out . hence no box.

better not see CDP haters hyping these up later because as of now they look NO different.

cdp hater here & at the moment this is very true... these look exactly like cdp's.....BUT its prbly because its the most recent blk/red xi & the fake makers just used a cdp as the blueprint.....just a thought not saying my words are golden but just my opinion

You talkin bout examining the shoes of course you might see slight differences but on feet just waling around casually no one would know
And what does it matter if somebody decides to by from MS if you not buyin from them jus keep ya mouth shut and keep it movin
you tryna be Super Sava Sneakerhead **** outta here

Feel free to call it hot air, but there have been threads in which it's been well discussed about the illegal and shady elements involved in the Chinese and Taiwanese shoe running business. Sites selling pure fakes and labeling as much aren't doing huge business. The real business is coming from MS, SDS, and Air Randy who pass off stuff that may or may not be fake, or stuff that uses real materials but isn't put together in Nike authorized factories. Sure, Nike could step up their security, but they don't directly run the factories and thus give up some control in order to make the highest possible profit margins by using them. That aside, how is it bad for the community to use sites like this? Real sneakerheads trade shoes, interact with each other, etc. Just in the last page people talked about taking their suspect pairs and putting them on ebay and what not. Is that okay? I don't think so. I don't want your potentially fake shoes that you plunked down 3 or 4 bills for.
More than that though, you're giving scummy profiteers in China your money rather than giving it to American businesses that run legitimate operations and pay legitimate people while we're still pulling out of the worst recession in 80 years. Sure, Jordan Brand isn't losing on shoes like this because they'll sell out, and neither are the stores. But that's a net loss for profit and revenue in the United States, not to mention customs costs and search time (that taxpayer dollars go to) as well as paypal and credit card fees that needlessly run up to allow these Chinese businesses to get American dollars. It's a racket, it's cheap, and as we'll see on here in the coming weeks, the countless hassles and quality issues will dominate the discussion rather than the actual, authorized and authentic product itself. Far be it from me to stop you from spending your money however you want, but yes ignorance (which is somehow an insult now on here?) and compulsive consumption fuels so many people on here it's sickening to some of us, especially to watch all the drama needlessly created by so many purchases gone wrong prior to release. That's why I said I'm bowing out of this thread. It's bound for the same fate as the Concord thread, which was pure garbage after all the scummy Chinese dealers were ready to suck the blood out of the thirsty beasts on here.

I agree with some of the points you made ( mainly about people selling from SDS and MS without saying where they got it from but then again its the same as anyone else selling something if you cant tell its fake then you shouldn't be buying sneakers from other people ). As for the mafia things and illegality of obtaining shoes is not my problem and nobody knows for a fact what method to which these sellers used to get these sneakers. You can say threads have been made but yet you show no facts, so again as far as I'm concerned its hot air. For all you know MS could have made a deal with the factory to sell the early production models and such.

As far Nike making a profit i could care less about that -- If they really cared about people and their sneakers they would put tighter security in the factories and make more sneakers so that they wouldn't sell out so easily and thus making a better profit and taking out sites like MS. They choose not to even go after these sites and they flourish when it comes time for a hype release. If Nike cared so much about us they wouldnt be letting people get stabbed up for some sneakers so dont come at me with that Amercian company with legitimate operations -- What company you know that's never did anything bad lets not forget the sweatshop thing back in the day.

As for me being ignorant -- if getting sneakers early cause i don't want to wait in line and potentially miss out on a pair of sneakers i want or get stabbed up cause someone wants to cut the line then i guess you can call me ignorant all day long. As you said its my money.

Last i checked this is a forum and with the new block feature you can block anyone you want -- We come here to post about sneakers be it fakes or variants or anything else if you don't want to read about it then you have the option to bow out of the thread like you said -- I know there are people that want to see what happens with the MS kicks and i will post pictures of them when i get them.

Last edited:
Jordan Brand forum is the very definition of the blind leading the blind.

Concord and Space Jams from SDS, MS and AR were ALL proven FAKE. FAKE. FAKE.

It's not speculation, not opinion, not hate, but FACT.

shoes bring out the duh in a lot of people.

im not even gonna answer your questions because its clear you came in here with a mindset to prove everyone wrong about these shoes that we have already established are CLEARLY b-grade or straight up fake
what i really want to know is why did you come in here & try to respond to all the facts were saying like they were directed at you Juaninzze ? do you wk for MS ??do you know exactly where these xi are coming from ?? im assuming it NO to both questions....
what we've said is all facts from the concord drop....ms sold fakes & admitted it nothing we are saying is made up its all facts from experience

I'm not out to prove anyone wrong im just posting what i feel. No i dont work for MS i doubt he needs any help moving sneakers from someone like me when he got pictures with his site all over the internet including this forum. If you dont like what i have to say then feel free to block me. As for the origin of the sneakers the same could be said to you -- Do you know where they come from? Im assuming no to both questions. Also please point me to the post where it was stated that the 11 breds from MS were fake? Also point me to the post where MS said his concords were fake cause i got a perfectly fine pair from SDS on the concord drop.

Also dont assume what im doing with my kicks cause i still got my concords and i didnt try to sell em so take that argument somewhere else. At the end of the day nobody knows for sure. When you say FAKE this and fake that, please show some posts where it says these are fake and ill happily shut the hell up but until then ill keep posting my thoughts about the situation.

Its funny how everyone's a sneaker expert now when in fact you are just like any other person talking about kicks trying to pass off your opinions and what you believe as fact -- If i took a legit pair and put them up against the MS pair i bet you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. If MS is fake why everyone posting up their pictures for? Why everyone looking and making judgment off this "fake" pair of 11s? Baffling how everyone's making up their mind weather they are going to buy or not off a pair of "fake" sneakers.

Last edited:
You talkin bout examining the shoes of course you might see slight differences but on feet just waling around casually no one would know
And what does it matter if somebody decides to by from MS if you not buyin from them jus keep ya mouth shut and keep it movin
I think he made it clear that it does affect other people on here. If those shoes are fake or b-grades, and people on here buy them, there is a good chance some of them will end up in the B/S lounge. I don't know for sure these are fake, I haven't seen them up-close in person, but I do know that if they are at all suspect, I would be pretty mad if I dropped 3 bills or traded some of my legit shoes for them.

yeah but he jus said that you can tell the difference from the fake and the real right so if someone did try to sell you those
u could tell couldnt you

So I'm assuming everything you buy, you buy the replica of since no one else will notice but you. Esp for double retail for the real deal? If he wants to buy them, it's his choice, but it's happened time and time again where the same people who buy the pre release end up complaining, or have issues with getting a refund and so forth. Even like others say will try to sell them off like they are authentic. Don't know why you seem so mad about the whole thing :rolleyes

I think he made it clear that it does affect other people on here. If those shoes are fake or b-grades, and people on here buy them, there is a good chance some of them will end up in the B/S lounge. I don't know for sure these are fake, I haven't seen them up-close in person, but I do know that if they are at all suspect, I would be pretty mad if I dropped 3 bills or traded some of my legit shoes for them.

So I'm assuming everything you buy, you buy the replica of since no one else will notice but you. Esp for double retail for the real deal? If he wants to buy them, it's his choice, but it's happened time and time again where the same people who buy the pre release end up complaining, or have issues with getting a refund and so forth. Even like others say will try to sell them off like they are authentic. Don't know why you seem so mad about the whole thing :rolleyes

Who said they were fake? A few people said they are fake but last time i checked they stated no facts or evidence except for hot air.

Also why cant i just get a refund and ship back the shoes? Its as easy and opening a paypal dispute why would anyone sell them?

Last edited:
Who said they were fake? A few people said they are fake but last time i checked they stated no facts or evidence except for hot air.
Also why cant i just get a refund and ship back the shoes? Its as easy and opening a paypal dispute why would anyone sell them?

You keep trying to convince yourself it's legit. I don't care if you buy them or not. You seemed set on it anyways.

Jordan Brand forum is the very definition of the blind leading the blind.

Concord and Space Jams from SDS, MS and AR were ALL proven FAKE. FAKE. FAKE.

It's not speculation, not opinion, not hate, but FACT.

shoes bring out the duh in a lot of people.

QFT

You keep trying to convince yourself it's legit. I don't care if you buy them or not. You seemed set on it anyways.

thats really what it boils down to .... ....

Last edited:
Lmao at people trying to deny that their collection is made up of fakes. Face it, you rocking fake kicks.

I'm not convincing myself of anything. As i said if you got the proof lets see it. As for the dude that said people are mad cause their collection made up of fakes that couldnt be farther from the truth (for me at least) I buy all my kicks from retailers like NDC, FL, EastBay and FNL except for 1 pair of my concords and these pair of breds until december when i will get a pair from nike as-well.

good luck with that. usually paypal asks for a written note from nike as proof that the shoes are fake.

good luck getting proof from nike that they are fake...

good luck with that. usually paypal asks for a written note from nike as proof that the shoes are fake.

good luck getting proof from nike that they are fake...

& also he needs the seller to ok it

Because if he just sends the shoes back they will more than likely will re-sell them & say they never got the box

aint nobody mad skee and i dont buy replicas i go to a real store to buy real kicks and if you know what the real ones look like
you would know that the kicks that them dudes try to sell you are fake a dude can show you a real picture of a shoe and send a fake one

Back
Top Bottom