Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

& also he needs the seller to ok it
Because if he just sends the shoes back they will more than likely will re-sell them & say they never got the box

well it wont get that far, like i said to those who try. good luck getting a letter from nike showing your shoes are fake :rofl:

case closed

I was just hoping that the quality of these would be better than that of my CDP pair, but from the new pics it's not looking likely so far |I

So the first pics have leaked.
Now we move on to Phase 2 of the yearly Jordan 11 Pre-Release buffoonery, dudes buying low quality early release pairs
Then we'll move onto Phase 3, a huge argument over if early release pairs count as fakes or not. :lol:

Called it, every year the same nonsense.

I'm not convincing myself of anything. As i said if you got the proof lets see it. As for the dude that said people are mad cause their collection made up of fakes that couldnt be farther from the truth (for me at least) I buy all my kicks from retailers like NDC, FL, EastBay and FNL except for 1 pair of my concords and these pair of breds until december when i will get a pair from nike as-well.

What more PROOF do you need than the OWNER of MS, Ming, coming on NT and saying he sold FAKES.

You need jesus.

So the first pics have leaked.
Now we move on to Phase 2 of the yearly Jordan 11 Pre-Release buffoonery, dudes buying low quality early release pairs
Then we'll move onto Phase 3, a huge argument over if early release pairs count as fakes or not. :lol:

Called it, every year the same nonsense.

Yes, you did sir.

I read a few pages back about people buying these early for $350 and thought about deja vu. If you're spending $350 now, why not wait till AFTER release and spend $350 for the FINAL product?

Some of these dudes in here are hustling backwards, go read that Concord thread from this time to the start of September last year. There's a reason why people are saying to stay away from MS...

For $350 you can get some 2001's. Some of this logic is just baffling. Dropping close to double retail months in advance for a fake. :smh:

I would totally laugh if what you guys say it's true; they're the CDP leftovers from 2008. You look inside the shoe, and you see the CDP tag instead of the white Jumpman. :rofl:

I'm not convincing myself of anything. As i said if you got the proof lets see it. 
Here you go you early-release-buying, uninformed, in denial individual.

That sole is straight dooky. It should be a nice blue, icy sole. Not that toned down, not milky enough, semi transparent on the toe cap ********. The 23 on the back is a joke. All streched out and crooked with poor spacing between the 2 and the 3. The overall shape is a joke. The shape of the heel is terrible...with wrinkles and saggyness. Jordan on the tongue is spelled JOQDAN. Last I checked it's spelled JORDAN. The JOQDAN JUMPMAN tag is as crooked as your logic. The jumpman itself looks way different. And lastly...the box. Even the box was different, and of poorer quality. The 23 should have an imbossed feel. So go ahead and enjoy your Air Randy/Marquee Sole/SDS/early release back door ********. They're all the same. Kinda close....but faaaaaaaaaar from the real joints. 

Last edited:
Here dude...want more? Here is a pair of "Concords" from MARQUEESOLE.  Where the f u c k is the box? The shoes came in bags? Look at that frickin toe cap. It's as transparent as your arguments. What's even crazier is not all their shoes look the same. Some have different flaws than others. Marqueesole has many many many different Concords floating around out there. But one thing is common among all of them. They're all STRAIGHT DOOKY. Is this enough proof for you now? Two videos that took a total of 5 minutes to find? There's a million more. So like everyone said. Keep rockin them fake joints...go ahead and drop 3 1/2 bills on your pair...just don't resell em or you are as dooky as the shoes on your feet. 

http://marlonpupuli.hubpages.com/hub/Air-Jordan-Xi-Concord-Reviews

Here is a really indepth look at just a couple details. But this post, and my previous two...shut the case on this topic. Everyone in here that knows anything about Jordans knows that these early release sites aren't selling the real deal. They underestimated the level of knowledge and attention to detail that the rest of us in here have. They didn't think that we would know what they're selling is NOT the real deal since they're using Nike materials.  And those details stick out like a sore thumb. I can promise you that they learned from last year's Concord debacle...and will step up their game. But they still will be F A K E  A S  F U C K...to the rest of us that can tell the difference. If you're willing to spend 350 on a busted *** back door pair...then why not spend just a little more and buy the real thing (assuming you fail to cop at retail, or don't even wanna try). I'm guessing Ebay/Craigslist prices will be around 350-400 on release date. 

What more PROOF do you need than the OWNER of MS, Ming, coming on NT and saying he sold FAKES.
You need jesus.
I was just a lurker back then....I missed that. Can you tell me where in the Concord thread that was? Why would he come on here and admit that? What would be the point of that?

My cdp pair, patent leather got scratched when my drunk *** decided to walk home instead of drive (dumb move i know should have drove and kept the shoes clean lol). All kidding aside i hope these new ones fit better cause the cdp pair is not comfy at all. 

just let them keep buying bang bangs for x2 retail... as long as they dont end up in our b/s forum

I was just a lurker back then....I missed that. Can you tell me where in the Concord thread that was? Why would he come on here and admit that? What would be the point of that?

It was so long ago but it was right around the first pic AR posted on FB of see thru caps and ZZyz riding for his boo SDS. Ming started posting that what they were getting were fakes "but it was the first time" and that their supplier duped them and what not.

This Juanizzle lame is either blind, dumb or both.

The fact that people are yet again hyping up the overseas "pre-sellers" and not taking anything away from the concord thread proves how short peoples attention spans are.

The sheer mayhem that followed when folks understood SDS, AR and MS were selling back alley pairs.....wow....

LOL

worst case this should serve as 5 months of comedy canon fodder....

Back
Top Bottom