Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I swear it started when the SJs "restocked" from SDS.

members were already suspicious that just pushed it over the top.... especially when the pics rolled in.....

Here we go....

:smh:
Unfortunately, I called this :smh:

I need ColdCity and his fellow NT allies hold it down. It's about to be a long 5 months.

i will be here.......

The fact that people are yet again hyping up the overseas "pre-sellers" and not taking anything away from the concord thread proves how short peoples attention spans are.
The sheer mayhem that followed when folks understood SDS, AR and MS were selling back alley pairs.....wow....

LOL

worst case this should serve as 5 months of comedy canon fodder....

agreed

Thanks for them videos on the Concords, I will be looking into buying some concords and this will help me from buying fakes.

It was within the concords thread where SDS was exposed because of a Space Jam. Shoes had to be taken down to the sewn-in sole to prove the fugazziness of them. Only then did SDS begin to issue refunds and offered an "explanation" through zzyz that it was their supplier who had duped them all.

I think they're putting cool grey soles with space jam uppers or some spizikesque method to churn out a "RESTOCK"

In the end, the millions of lames on FB, NT and youtube still continued to buy from them and defended their fakes shoes with everyones favorite scape goat...HATE.

Last edited:
For the dude that's asking for proof that Ming sold fake Concords last year:

Click on the pic and you'll see the posting details

Nooblee called Ming out for selling fake Concords. Ming NEVER denies it, but decides to sidestep it by talking about the different upcoming fakes these sites would drop. A little while later, Ming takes down the fake (clear toe) Concords, and replaces them with the opaque toe ones. 

All you new guys have been warned. Don't come in this thread crying after you find out you got "got".

I can already tell this thread will be a mess with accounts not having to go through the approval period anymore. 

Edit:

Oh, and don't trust ANYTHING zyzz says. Dude is a troll and (in my book) a scammer. 

Last edited:
If we all just calm down and don't let our panties get all moist when we see ANY picture of these, then maybe this thread would actually survive. It's way too early to tell if these will look like the Breds releasing in December. Don't be a fool and buy early release pairs. Easy enough. Fake or B Grade, they aren't going to be what everyone gets on December 23rd.

And remember, JB likes to differentiate their retros from each other (Reverse jumpman on the recent XIs, Suede instead of Durabuck now, jumpman instead of Nike Air etc.) but so far these look identical to the CDP pairs. The only thing that I'm positive will change is the quality.

took my '95s out today
20120729015.jpg

20120729017.jpg

Last edited:
^^ not sure about space jams but they were confirmed to have sold fake cool greys , check YouTube the guy called night wing did a really in depth comparison, if they sold fake cool greys you know that there's been other fakes sold by them

I'm done with the debate hence why i haven't posted. Either way at the end of the day ill have 1 from MS and 1 from NIKE come release day so there's no need to justify it on here.
Good luck securing your pair when the time comes i know most of you will be mad you couldn't cop anyway.

Anyone got better pics of the cdp shape compared to these?

For the dude that's asking for proof that Ming sold fake Concords last year:

Click on the pic and you'll see the posting details

Nooblee called Ming out for selling fake Concords. Ming NEVER denies it, but decides to sidestep it by talking about the different upcoming fakes these sites would drop. A little while later, Ming takes down the fake (clear toe) Concords, and replaces them with the opaque toe ones. 

All you new guys have been warned. Don't come in this thread crying after you find out you got "got".

I can already tell this thread will be a mess with accounts not having to go through the approval period anymore. 

Edit:

Oh, and don't trust ANYTHING zyzz says. Dude is a troll and (in my book) a scammer. 

im a scammer? :rofl:

and how am i a scammer? :nerd:

im a scammer? :rofl:
and how am i a scammer? :nerd:

You singlehandedly had the whole thread copping from SDS because of your vouch. you went to hell and back to protect your boo Jay. You were the only person who he contacted through the whole ordeal.

YOU were pretty much being his customer service rep giving us detailed explanations straight from the horses mouth.

YOU were the only one to get a real pair. YOU tried to clown Nooblee and that one guy who put together the dissection of the SJs to prove what he got was fake.

But now? Now, you have nothing to do with him.

Sure.

Troll

Let people buy what they want. I'm waiting for the actual releases of these. At $185, this shoe is already expensive enough for me to wait until the actual release date. I've never bought from the overseas sellers because I don't need to rock the newest pair of sneaker early.

You singlehandedly had the whole thread copping from SDS because of your vouch. you went to hell and back to protect your boo Jay. You were the only person who he contacted through the whole ordeal.
YOU were pretty much being his customer service rep giving us detailed explanations straight from the horses mouth.
YOU were the only one to get a real pair. YOU tried to clown Nooblee and that one guy who put together the dissection of the SJs to prove what he got was fake.
But now? Now, you have nothing to do with him.
Sure.
Troll

LOL

first off, i didnt MAKE anyone buy a pair.

they sold legit shoes in the past, if it wasnt for this whole fiasco to begin with 90% of you dudes would be buying up fakes from those sites even today so it was a blessing in disguise.

i wasnt the only one to get a legit pair, the pair i had didnt even look legit to begin with...

i helped him out because his shoes were legit before, after that i was done with it. i had nothing to do with your or anyone else spending their own money and making their OWN descisions.

i came here and helped him out because he was LEGIT in the past before the concords and a lot of people can vouch for that, they were even on the LEGIT SELLERS LISTS.... are you ignoring that too? SMH

if your gonna come here and attack me at least know everything your trying to speak about.

Did any confirm VMVINC.com sell fake Space Jams?

I was one of the few that bought from the pre-orders. Funk!

they def sell fakes ... i bought some TB III for a friend from them right after the international only drop (late 09, early 2010 i think) & the tounge was sewn on wrong & there was a huge crease going down the middle of it.... i emailed them with pictures & the only thing i got back was... "the shoes were tied tight loosen them & it will return normal" all emails after that were never returned :lol:

I'm done with the debate hence why i haven't posted. Either way at the end of the day ill have 1 from MS and 1 from NIKE come release day so there's no need to justify it on here.
Good luck securing your pair when the time comes i know most of you will be mad you couldn't cop anyway.

:smh:

Last edited:

Ha, Do you bro. You wanted to debate the fact nobody had proof and insisted on have someone show you. Now that you have your proof, you're done debating. :rolleyes

My boy got concords early from MS and the white midsole was skinned up and just unnaturally swirves where it met the boot. Not to mention the toe cap clearness is questionable. If youre willing to spend money on shoes that are in the same batch as quality rejects then roll the dice.

If we all just calm down and don't let our panties get all moist when we see ANY picture of these, then maybe this thread would actually survive. It's way too early to tell if these will look like the Breds releasing in December. Don't be a fool and buy early release pairs. Easy enough. Fake or B Grade, they aren't going to be what everyone gets on December 23rd.

And remember, JB likes to differentiate their retros from each other (Reverse jumpman on the recent XIs, Suede instead of Durabuck now, jumpman instead of Nike Air etc.) but so far these look identical to the CDP pairs. The only thing that I'm positive will change is the quality.

Back
Top Bottom