Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Sooo Paypal is saying i sent 2 orders to fnl but i never even got to the thank you page due to "error" message. WTF?!

hey my NDC i just got my confirmation right now i checked out almost an hour ago..

be cool..

i was trippin too.

if i got my confirmation email from FNL/money taken from my account already am I good? or do I have to worry about them cancelling it?

FNL Mobile!!!!!! i hate touchscreen lol I messed up on my email but they charged my account atleast(twice actually) but FNL has done that to me before, and if I end up with 2 pairs I wont be mad. do you think they will let me call and change the email address on the order?

Are the toddler sizes really sold out
mean.gif

This is crazy. I sure hope I can walk into the mall and grab these at lunch for my 2 year old daughter. If not the thirst is way outta control.
Idk, but its about 80 people in line at our kids Footlocker and they dont open till 10 and we had a blizzard yesterday....

so happy i got my pairs last night cuz i tried to scope off NDC and didnt work lol, congrats to all that got their pair!

Praise the lawd for that Finishline link. Just confirmed my order mins ago. back to bed. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom