Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Why the hell are you dudes still using Paypal for releases like this?  Damn, people keep trying to tell y'all to use CC/debit card only.  C'mon people...

I ONLY use PayPal and haven't missed out in a release in close to a year.

Doesn't matter which method you use.

My cousin able to PLACED an order at m.finishline.com..... 2 min ago.

That is his 2nd pair if that goes through.

props who posted the m.finishline site.... that 1st m.fiinishline post was buried in 2 sec after posting due to NDC email confirmation/success order.

There was a problem processing your request. Please try again. If you continue to receive this error, please contact customer service. anyone else geting this from finishline?

If you get an order number from finish line you're good right? Are they known for canceling? 
In the past I've usually been good but I know others have had their orders cancelled, it really just depends on whether or not they can fill your order with your size. That's what customer service told me before

There was a problem processing your request. Please try again. If you continue to receive this error, please contact customer service. anyone else geting this from finishline?
Exactly what it said and then

Odd.... I linked a new CC thru paypal and tried to use it twice for the mobile FNL and it got declined saying that I should try again. I never confirmed, yet paypal sent me an email saying that I had submitted 2 orders of $209 to FNL. But no activity in my recent for paypal, and FNL is still down so can't verify... 

EDIT: NVM, paypal posted as cancelled. Thank god... 

Last edited:
wow...major props to you guys that posted the mobile finishline site. extra clutch. just got my size 11. $183.99 shipped since it let me use my winner's circle dollars. maaaad good looks.

I GOT A PAYPAL CONFIRMATION BUT NO FINISHLINE CONFIRMATION.. NOT SURE WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN

Using this I could almost all the way through check out. But it said error processing credit card. So I tried paypal. The payment request went through on paypal but the order didn't go completely through on the mobile site. So did I get them or no?

nope gonna be canelled.

Back
Top Bottom