Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Aaaaaaaand NDC confirm email just arrived. Back to bed i go. To think last year at this time I was freezing my ***** off camping the mall for Concords. Just need the Chicago 1s on the 5th then I'm retiring.

FNL mobile worked. But with FNL track record not gonna hold breath until i see them on the doorstep.
If something's too good to be true, it usually is. FNL has a horrid reputation on overselling for retro 11 releases. Hope it works out but I don't think all these Mobile orders will actually ship.
Theres pairs in place for that, And if your CC order went through on FNL you should be good... Paypal i can verify 100% that you are good...

Still pairs left keep trying.

LMAO at the guys who keep posting the same 15% code for NDC... Those are 1 time use only.

Do you guys think the hype on these will be as crazy if it were release on a regular month instead of Xmas holiday?

FNL mobile worked. But with FNL track record not gonna hold breath until i see them on the doorstep.
If something's too good to be true, it usually is. FNL has a horrid reputation on overselling for retro 11 releases. Hope it works out but I don't think all these Mobile orders will actually ship.
Theres pairs in place for that, And if your CC order went through on FNL you should be good... Paypal i can verify 100% that you are good...

Still pairs left keep trying.
Source -  I work @ FINL

Finishline had problems with PAYPAL a couple of weeks ago. I doubt its fixed by now. So people who paid with paypal on finishline.com, be ready to have your orders canceled.

if i got my confirmation email from FNL/money taken from my account already am I good? or do I have to worry about them cancelling it?
I think there's still a chance of them cancelling. That's what a couple people in here are claiming. But i'm in the same boat as you. So I hope they don't cancel. I guess all we can really do is wait and see. 

NM...
Sad an old man can't get these just to ball in my rec. league game.
Here's a 15% off Nike.com before it expires on the 31st
. fenp441822427, with free shipping gd8212531357.
Your welcome vultures!!!!

Damn.. says already used, was ready to make my KD id's

FNL still has FSR just for kicks i am adding to my cart and buyinthis pair for $193

tried adding the code through a nike rep on the the chat and they gave me this response. "your order is still within the grace buyer's remorse period where we are allowed to make changes to the order. However promo codes do not apply to NikeiD orders or Launch items. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

Just copped a third pair from FNL mobile site just because.

If you still need a pair search 378037-010 on the mobile site.

Surprised my order went through a hour after they dropped. Got my confirmation email already also.

first i ordered with paypal..then i put another order in with my CC..i got a email confirmation for the CC order but nothing for the paypal yet

ok tried twice w/ Finishline mobile.. they're selling dreams!! and holding your money in the process lol

Back
Top Bottom