Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Lol! I'm laughing at these posts. But seriously. That was my point. You are Zyzz. Those china sites don't carry every limited shoe. It is def a reason behind that. And of course Wale and other celebs have the hook up. I have seen celevs already rocking the new shiny midsole olives and chris brown had the blue black 1's

The hype on these is going to be ridiculous, as usual. Not too too bad of a retro. Although nothing JB makes anymore is above just okay. :rolleyes

Dude, STOP.

Don't make it seem as if you were just saying legit as if it was a LC thread. You were his spokesperson on here and BB. You were like a shoe store employee selling add-ons. And lets not forget that you received a pair for FREE from him. You were pushing his site, like it was your own.

You had some type of deal in store with him. NO ONE would EVER push a site the way that you did if they didn't have anything coming in return. 

once again, i was helping a seller that was on the LEGIT SELLER LIST...

hmmm.

Dude, STOP.

Don't make it seem as if you were just saying legit as if it was a LC thread. You were his spokesperson on here and BB. You were like a shoe store employee selling add-ons. And lets not forget that you received a pair for FREE from him. You were pushing his site, like it was your own.

You had some type of deal in store with him. NO ONE would EVER push a site the way that you did if they didn't have anything coming in return. 
once again, i was helping  working for a seller that was on the LEGIT SELLER LIST...

hmmm.
Fixed.

And him being on the list doesn't change the fact that you helped him push fakes. That's what it all comes down to. 

He was on the list, true. But you didn't just do the normal "legit" co-sign. You went above and beyond to make posters feel comfortable to order from him. Relaying guarantees for him and stuff. And in the end, you received a free pair of shoes. 

Your a scammer bro. And you should've been banned, mateen cleaves Zyzz.

Fixed.

And him being on the list doesn't change the fact that you helped him push fakes. That's what it all comes down to. 

He was on the list, true. But you didn't just do the normal "legit" co-sign. You went above and beyond to make posters feel comfortable to order from him. Relaying guarantees for him and stuff. And in the end, you received a free pair of shoes. 

lol banned? the products he sold before were legit? how was i or anyone else supposed to know the shoes werent legit? if i knew that then i wouldnt have co-signed him. please do me and everyone else a favor you troll. go back to ISS or something. you think your cool "trying" to talk down on me? :rofl:

your posts are useless, your just talking garbage everyone else knows. the real members who were up on this know its not exactly my fault. sure i co-signed him but to blame the entire thing on me LOL, i do take a bit of the blame but other than that :lol:

Fixed.

lol banned? the products he sold before were legit? how was i or anyone else supposed to know the shoes werent legit? if i knew that then i wouldnt have co-signed him. please do me and everyone else a favor you troll. go back to ISS or something. you think your cool "trying" to talk down on me?
roll.gif

your posts are useless, your just talking garbage everyone else knows. the real members who were up on this know its not exactly my fault. sure i co-signed him but to blame the entire thing on me LOL, i do take a bit of the blame but other than that
laugh.gif
Someones hurt.

And you have the nerve to call someone a troll, you. The dude that was posing as the real zyzz when he first joined NT? Lulz. To those wondering, his join date is off. He really joined in 2010.

Real members? Like who? 160, coldcity, magic, dank? They'll all co-sign what I said. 

The fact is, you helped someone push fake shoes and in the end you were rewarded with a Free pair of shoes. No matter what you say, nothing will change that. 

It's already been said that these shoes are being made at different factories. Hence why something is always off. Jams had the hole/no hole in the footbed,
What hole in the footbed????
I should've said hole under the insole.

Legit space jams don't have a hole underneath the insole. The fakes do.

The reason the fakes do is because they used the same base that was used for the CGs, which came with a hole.

And the hole I'm referring to is visible when you lift the insole and shoes the zoom air bag. 

Someones hurt.

And you have the nerve to call someone a troll, you. The dude that was posing as the real zyzz when he first joined NT? Lulz. To those wondering, his join date is off. He really joined in 2010.

Real members? Like who? 160, coldcity, magic, dank? They'll all co-sign what I said. 

The fact is, you helped someone push fake shoes and in the end you were rewarded with a Free pair of shoes. No matter what you say, nothing will change that. 

not hurt at all, your beating a dead horse while pushing your chest out like your the man :lol: quite sad. its a year old, where were you last year crying about it? i can understand saying something about it then, no one really cares anyone. people (myself included) are more wiser and in the end most of us know now not to get scammed with fake china paors.

am i the one pushing his shoes now? not at all.

get a blog or something seriously :x

Ohmygosher pretty much summed it up for you right there Juaninzze. You're so ignorant that I think it's possible you're trolling. But I can tell you're actually serious. How do they get Nike materials? Are you serious? Affiliates of the factories, whether they are employees or acquaintances of employees are getting their hands on the Nike materials and making bootleg fake J's on their own accord, early. It's that simple. B grade pairs are pairs that were authorized to be made but didn't come out quite right. MS pairs were pairs that Nike had no idea were being made at all. They are either being made at the factory when no one is watching, or at another shoe factory...or wherever. But get it out of your thick  head that they are factory rejects or B grade pairs. They are straight slapping **** together without Nike's consent...and using a hodge podge of materials. And boy does it show...they are bootleg...and they look bootleg. And you can get out of here with that story about changing your mind about the purchase because you want different shoes. You posted that you were gonna buy the shoes and hadn't seen the video but were going to watch it....  "if I get fakes I get fakes". That was an hour and a half ago. Then twenty minutes later after seeing the video you somehow changed your mind. Yeah...it wasn't because we clearly showed you with the videos that the shoes were fake. You changed you mind because of other shoes...suuuuuuuure. Did you even bother reading the article that was posted after the two videos? Seriously man, you're in denial. Fake J's...FAKE FAKE FAKE. Things this obvious shouldn't be so hard to grasp.

lmaoooo im kinda trolling you a little cause its funny to see all you lames get so worked up over nothing....Why you so mad for? OK we get it you said they fake now if i buy them then i buy them whats it to you? You act like im spending ya damn money lol and If I'm so ignorant why you responding to me? You said that they were not made in the nike factory then you say they were making them in the the nike factory when no one is looking? Soooo if they made in the nike factory with the nike materials what makes them not real? Early run production sneakers with flaws are still legit......If i wasn't paying 450 for a pair of anthracite black foams i would buy them -- i still might buy them in 2 weeks when i get paid though so i guess you know my life and what im doing with MY money since you seem to know it all.

Last edited:
Realistically, how hard and how much can I expect to pay ordering these online? I don't want to deal with the madness at stores. I stopped collecting sneakers for a few years and missed out on the Concord madness. I don't want to pay more than $250..

Someones hurt.

not hurt at all, your beating a dead horse while pushing your chest out like your the man
laugh.gif
quite sad. its a year old, where were you last year crying about it? i can understand saying something about it then, no one really cares anyone. people (myself included) are more wiser and in the end most of us know now not to get scammed with fake china paors.

am i the one pushing his shoes now? not at all.

get a blog or something seriously
sick.gif
Yea, your def hurt.

Edit:

And I was just informing people on what happened and how it happened. Then you decided to ask me to answer your last post.
^ Wale got them from Nike. He's either on their payroll or has an elite (similar to swoosh, but not similar) account with them.
Two early release site owners have come out and said that the jams, cool greys, and Concords (along with the "promo" crap) were fake. Ming did it on here and jay did it through his minion Zyzz.
They're not early runs, they're not b-grades (too early to have b-grades and Nike makes too much money off b-grades to let them go), and they're diffintely not getting them from the actual factories. It's already been said that these shoes are being made at different factories. Hence why something is always off. Jams had the hole/no hole in the footbed, cool greys color and shape was off, and Concords had the clear toe/wrong font spacing 2-3 heel/"JOQDAN" nonsense.
The only person that I truly believe has a plug at the actual producing factories is Air Randy. And I only say that because of the sample fusion 12 and the entourage sb's situation. Not co-signing for the guy tho, just saying.
your name calling yet you and the other guy never answered my last post...

hmmm strong ignoring facts you troll

Last edited:
i hope you really dont think that, if i wasnt hurt then with other people saying crap to me. you think im hurt with a NOBODY beating a dead horse trying to rustle my jimmies? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom