Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Ha, Do you bro. You wanted to debate the fact nobody had proof and insisted on have someone show you. Now that you have your proof, you're done debating. :rolleyes

Cause i know how it ends -- You keep on saying they fake im like ok and I go on about my day. I said my piece so why do i care what you think? Last time i checked i didn't see any proof so cause nooblee said some of the concords were fake that means these are fake? As zyzz said they was a time when they were on a legit list.

And with that said im out.

Last edited:
Cause i know how it ends -- You keep on saying they fake im like ok and I go on about my day. I said my piece so why do i care what you think? Last time i checked i didn't see any proof so cause nooblee said some of the concords were fake that means these are fake? As zyzz said they was a time when they were on a legit list.
LOL...did you forget the part where I posted two videos and an article with detailed photos clearly exposing Marqueesole? Pretty hard to say you didn't see any proof after that. People have such a hard time saying, "you're right...he clearly sold fake *** bootleg back alley pairs, and I was wrong." It's much easier to say, "I didn't see any proof." You can't swallow your pride and admit that you are wrong. It's just easier to say we are all jumping to conclusions. The only reason they were on the legit list was because he either: a)was actually selling legit pairs in the past, or b)his early release pairs in the past were not as shady as the Concords. Either way...you're an idiot if you still believe that the Concords he sold were actually legit. C'mon man...video proof...how can you dispute that? Oh yeah...I forgot...you're done debating. LOLOLOLOL.

I just Un-DS'd my sz 8.5 CDP breds cus the 9's were a little to big so im gonna sell em since I had the extra pair...I wore em for literally an hour while I went to costco lol.. they still look like they are out of the box?? Whats a good price I can sell em for. Thanks in advance

Ha, Do you bro. You wanted to debate the fact nobody had proof and insisted on have someone show you. Now that you have your proof, you're done debating. :rolleyes

yeah you are clearly dancing around the truth that's in your face now......

if you want to buy & rock fakes ok do you.... but please stop coming in here acting like we making you out to be the bad guy or something ...

you asked for proof & when you get it you get selective memory :smh:

if you want to buy & rock fakes ok do you.... but please stop coming in here acting like we making you out to be the bad guy or something ...
I didn't see no damn video im on my phone but im gonna go look for it now....you guys are mad hype but its not that serious if i get fakes i get fakes and ill send them back -- you acting like someone was making you wear them.

Whos jumping around the truth I didn't see no damn video im on my phone but im gonna go look for it now....you guys are mad hype but its not that serious if i get fakes i get fakes and ill send them back -- you acting like someone was making you wear them.

OK i saw the video and even though i have decided to not buy the shoes that video proves nothing. How is it a site can sell a sneaker 5-6 months ahead of the real release date and the sneakers be so identical to the released shoe from Nike almost down to the T with a few minor flaws. I think they are either B grades or factory rejects of early runs -- I don't think they are fake and hence why the errors -- If a factory inspector caught the JOQDAN thing all the runs with that will be thrown out and or sold under the table to MS. Just what i think I'm not in denial since im no longer buying them but thats just what i think cause nike did start production on the sneakers already and now MS is selling them why not sell them earlier or later why started right when production started.

If you strike out and you still want a pair you will be paying about 300 on the resale price.
I'd rather pay $300 after the release for a pair with a store receipt than pay $300 for early release and take my chances. I wonder what reseller prices will look like this time around...

I didn't see no damn video im on my phone but im gonna go look for it now....you guys are mad hype but its not that serious if i get fakes i get fakes and ill send them back -- you acting like someone was making you wear them.

Whos jumping around the truth I didn't see no damn video im on my phone but im gonna go look for it now....you guys are mad hype but its not that serious if i get fakes i get fakes and ill send them back -- you acting like someone was making you wear them.

OK i saw the video and even though i have decided to not buy the shoes that video proves nothing. How is it a site can sell a sneaker 5-6 months ahead of the real release date and the sneakers be so identical to the released shoe from Nike almost down to the T with a few minor flaws. I think they are either B grades or factory rejects of early runs -- I don't think they are fake and hence why the errors -- If a factory inspector caught the JOQDAN thing all the runs with that will be thrown out and or sold under the table to MS. Just what i think I'm not in denial since im no longer buying them but thats just what i think cause nike did start production on the sneakers already and now MS is selling them why not sell them earlier or later why started right when production started.

your tone is SOOOO different after you got that vid under your belt.... :lol:

NOW ARENT YOU HAPPY WE SAVED YOU $350+ NOT INCLUDING THE HEADACHE & BS YOU WOULD NEED TO GO THROUGH TO SEND THEM BACCK???

dont worry ill wait.......

Last edited:
I may have to double up. 1 pair to wear, and 1 for trade bait for some space jams.

Haha easier said than done playa. Been trying to trade for a pair of SJ with my concords all year

Jus ponied up the 400 now. The prices will only go up and fast

Good luck. I jus hope if i miss, my concords get me a black n red

your tone is SOOOO different after you got that vid under your belt.... :lol:
NOW ARENT YOU HAPPY WE SAVED YOU $350+ NOT INCLUDING THE HEADACHE & BS YOU WOULD NEED TO GO THROUGH TO SEND THEM BACCK???
dont worry ill wait.......

You got it

I'd rather pay $300 after the release for a pair with a store receipt than pay $300 for early release and take my chances. I wonder what reseller prices will look like this time around...

True true, If those 7s were going for $275-$300 these will be way higher than that i think like $320+ i sold 2 pair of 7s for $240 each and they sold before i even got em.

that video proves nothing. How is it a site can sell a sneaker 5-6 months ahead of the real release date and the sneakers be so identical to the released shoe from Nike almost down to the T with a few minor flaws. I think they are either B grades or factory rejects of early runs -- I don't think they are fake and hence why the errors -- If a factory inspector caught the JOQDAN thing all the runs with that will be thrown out and or sold under the table to MS. Just what i think I'm not in denial since im no longer buying them but thats just what i think cause nike did start production on the sneakers already and now MS is selling them why not sell them earlier or later why started right when production started.
LOL...the video proves nothing? But now you decided you don't want to buy? Oh man. That's rich. How can the video prove nothing if it clearly SHOWS everything? Plus there were two videos home skillet. Both proving TONS. IDK maybe you're blind, and deaf...and were drunk, and high when you watched the videos. And you're again trippin if you think that he's receiving B grades or factory rejects from Nike. These factories are clearly using materials to make unauthorized pairs that come out looking janky. A b grade pair wouldn't have a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SOLE...or a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BOX. All the materials would be identical, but the execution would be off. In this case...these are clearly back alley b u l l s h i t pairs. You can't deny the issue with the soles...amongst all the OTHER flaws. These aren't b grades, they aren't variants...they're straight up FAKE J'S using Nike materials. Using them poorly at that. I think I actually hate these early sellers more than resellers. Buying on Ebay is a lot shadier now that we can't hold the shoe's in our hands first before buying them. Atleast with craigslist, if the pix aren't of the actual shoe....there's no denying the truth once I hold them in my hands and inspect.

Have anybody ever wondered why legit sites post pictures from sites that "apparently" sell fakes? Just a thought. I have nevered ordered from those sites and never will. Heck, I'm scared of ebay because of the high quality fakes. But, I have wondered to what degree these shoes are fake. I prob would say they are low quality rejects from the production run. Shoes do get made early for hype. Heck, wale was spotted with the spike lee foamposites that were just made for Spike lee himself. How did Wale get them? I doubt they are fakes, he has a sick shoe game. More and more celebs are even rocking the Oregon 3's. Once again, I am not vouching for those sites, but as Arsenio Hall used to say,"things that make you say hmmmmm?"

LOL...the video proves nothing? But now you decided you don't want to buy? Oh man. That's rich. How can the video prove nothing if it clearly SHOWS everything? Plus there were two videos home skillet. Both proving TONS. IDK maybe you're blind, and deaf...and were drunk, and high when you watched the videos. And you're again trippin if you think that he's receiving B grades or factory rejects from Nike. These factories are clearly using materials to make unauthorized pairs that come out looking janky. A b grade pair wouldn't have a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SOLE...or a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BOX. All the materials would be identical, but the execution would be off. In this case...these are clearly back alley b u l l s h i t pairs. You can't deny the issue with the soles...amongst all the OTHER flaws. These aren't b grades, they aren't variants...they're straight up FAKE J'S using Nike materials. Using them poorly at that. I think I actually hate these early sellers more than resellers. Buying on Ebay is a lot shadier now that we can't hold the shoe's in our hands first before buying them. Atleast with craigslist, if the pix aren't of the actual shoe....there's no denying the truth once I hold them in my hands and inspect.

I don't smoke or drink. With that said i seen 1 video of a sole that wasn't the right color after 5 months and even though they were not the same as the icey blues again that could have been a reason to toss the shoes, the joqdan thing and the jumpman hand and everything else is legit except for the box printing like thats a big deal -- How they got Nike materials? Exactly if its made in the nike factory with the nike materials how is it not real? They b grade rejects. Even though i dont need to justify why im not buying I decided not to get the shoes because im going to buy some foamposites thats the only reason not because i believe you said they fake.

Have anybody ever wondered why legit sites post pictures from sites that "apparently" sell fakes? Just a thought. I have nevered ordered from those sites and never will. Heck, I'm scared of ebay because of the high quality fakes. But, I have wondered to what degree these shoes are fake. I prob would say they are low quality rejects from the production run. Shoes do get made early for hype. Heck, wale was spotted with the spike lee foamposites that were just made for Spike lee himself. How did Wale get them? I doubt they are fakes, he has a sick shoe game. More and more celebs are even rocking the Oregon 3's. Once again, I am not vouching for those sites, but as Arsenio Hall used to say,"things that make you say hmmmmm?"

I wish i could have said this a few pages back lol why do people look to MS for his pictures like that's how the real sneakers are going to look but yet they say its fake. High profile sneakers sites also post pictures from MS its just weird that all these sneaker sites would post his pics if they are fake.

Last edited:

do you see china sites with those foams? NO

you really think Wale cant get his hands on a pair? he clearly has a hook up

^ Wale got them from Nike. He's either on their payroll or has an elite (similar to swoosh, but not similar) account with them.
Two early release site owners have come out and said that the jams, cool greys, and Concords (along with the "promo" crap) were fake. Ming did it on here and jay did it through his minion Zyzz.
They're not early runs, they're not b-grades (too early to have b-grades and Nike makes too much money off b-grades to let them go), and they're diffintely not getting them from the actual factories. It's already been said that these shoes are being made at different factories. Hence why something is always off. Jams had the hole/no hole in the footbed, cool greys color and shape was off, and Concords had the clear toe/wrong font spacing 2-3 heel/"JOQDAN" nonsense.
The only person that I truly believe has a plug at the actual producing factories is Air Randy. And I only say that because of the sample fusion 12 and the entourage sb's situation. Not co-signing for the guy tho, just saying.

your name calling yet you and the other guy never answered my last post...

hmmm strong ignoring facts you troll

Ohmygosher pretty much summed it up for you right there Juaninzze. You're so ignorant that I think it's possible you're trolling. But I can tell you're actually serious. How do they get Nike materials? Are you serious? Affiliates of the factories, whether they are employees or acquaintances of employees are getting their hands on the Nike materials and making bootleg fake J's on their own accord, early. It's that simple. B grade pairs are pairs that were authorized to be made but didn't come out quite right. MS pairs were pairs that Nike had no idea were being made at all. They are either being made at the factory when no one is watching, or at another shoe factory...or wherever. But get it out of your thick  head that they are factory rejects or B grade pairs. They are straight slapping **** together without Nike's consent...and using a hodge podge of materials. And boy does it show...they are bootleg...and they look bootleg. And you can get out of here with that story about changing your mind about the purchase because you want different shoes. You posted that you were gonna buy the shoes and hadn't seen the video but were going to watch it....  "if I get fakes I get fakes". That was an hour and a half ago. Then twenty minutes later after seeing the video you somehow changed your mind. Yeah...it wasn't because we clearly showed you with the videos that the shoes were fake. You changed you mind because of other shoes...suuuuuuuure. Did you even bother reading the article that was posted after the two videos? Seriously man, you're in denial. Fake J's...FAKE FAKE FAKE. Things this obvious shouldn't be so hard to grasp.

You singlehandedly had the whole thread copping from SDS because of your vouch. you went to hell and back to protect your boo Jay. You were the only person who he contacted through the whole ordeal.
YOU were pretty much being his customer service rep giving us detailed explanations straight from the horses mouth.
YOU were the only one to get a real pair. YOU tried to clown Nooblee and that one guy who put together the dissection of the SJs to prove what he got was fake.
But now? Now, you have nothing to do with him.
Sure.
Troll
LOL

first off, i didnt MAKE anyone buy a pair.

they sold legit shoes in the past, if it wasnt for this whole fiasco to begin with 90% of you dudes would be buying up fakes from those sites even today so it was a blessing in disguise.

i wasnt the only one to get a legit pair, the pair i had didnt even look legit to begin with...

i helped him out because his shoes were legit before, after that i was done with it. i had nothing to do with your or anyone else spending their own money and making their OWN descisions.

i came here and helped him out because he was LEGIT in the past before the concords and a lot of people can vouch for that, they were even on the LEGIT SELLERS LISTS.... are you ignoring that too? SMH

if your gonna come here and attack me at least know everything your trying to speak about.
Dude, STOP.

Don't make it seem as if you were just saying legit as if it was a LC thread. You were his spokesperson on here and BB. You were like a shoe store employee selling add-ons. And lets not forget that you received a pair for FREE from him. You were pushing his site, like it was your own.

You had some type of deal in store with him. NO ONE would EVER push a site the way that you did if they didn't have anything coming in return. 

Back
Top Bottom