Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Has anyone ordered thru solelegit.com ? I haven't received a tracking number yet ?
mad.gif

$20-30 more is not a big deal at all.

for those who copping from niketown thats about an 30-45min away.. example Niketown SF for those in the South Bay. the drive, gas, time, FINDING PARKING IN THE CITY.. either free which means more walking or garage parking which means pay up.

that $20-30 is nothing.. esp all these apparent ballerz up in NT making that in their sleep :tongue:

actually retail and taking time and going through the aforementioned hassle is worth it for those to have the shoes on hand right away

Last edited:
currently on hold with Finish Line customer service! already half hour in and no answer.... this call me maybe song is gonna be the death of me!!! My order still says processing, but the hold in my bank account was taken off. Im stressing heavy over here!!! 
FNL has the worst customer service..

I made it past the Paypal screen but not the "SAGE Sales" screen on WG.. I did get a paypal receipt though. BLEH now I have to dispute this through paypal... I'm never getting these shoes.

currently on hold with Finish Line customer service! already half hour in and no answer.... this call me maybe song is gonna be the death of me!!! My order still says processing, but the hold in my bank account was taken off. Im stressing heavy over here!!! 

I'm in the same boat man. The money that was pending for this purchase was put back in my account :smh: If these ******* cancelled my order maaaaaan :lol: :x :\

Man my boy trying to get a pair but the resell price is stupid dumb... Will these go down in a week?

Bored and decided to take a couple of shots since I'm just posted at the house. 2012's are cool but definitely gotta go with 2001 overall shape, comfort, and quality.

and

Back
Top Bottom