Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

for my la peeps just came bk from ntsm and they told me that a random twitter restock will happen so keep your eyes peeled for those still on the hunt.

My pair from Niketown Seattle:

Last edited:
I sure hope FNL sends some tracking info soon. I got on WG when there was a FSR had them in my cart paying and decided I didn't need them so someone else could get a chance. Now if my FNL pair is cancelled I will be mad. Oh well, hope I helped one of you guys out lol. It is CHRISTmas season.

I'm in the same boat man. The money that was pending for this purchase was put back in my account
mean.gif
If these ******* cancelled my order maaaaaan
laugh.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
man. its crazy. Im at 45 mins right now , and still no answer. Did you call them??? I swear ima raise holy cane if my order was cancelled! But on the finish line page it still says processing... idk what the hell is goin on

damn i think FNL is gonna screw me for the GS 7Y! i got charged, got email confirmation, but it doesnt even show up in my FNL account. the thing is if you open one of my old orders that do and edit the URL with the new one i got confirmation for it works! but says processing. not looking good.

would it be a fair trade for 2001 MEN SIZE MEN SIZE 7.5 bred 11s for these 2012 GS size 7Y? the kicker, the 01s are not DS, hell i wouldnt even call them VNDS, but they are stilll "good". just clearly worn no original box. i mean mens size that actually has the cushioning and better 01s. for KIDS 7Y with no cushioning anyways or less of it. thats fair right? it might be my only chance haha i know thers some small feet doods copping 7Y to save money instead of a men size 7 or 7.5 haha

and fyi its not for me :tongue:

Last edited:
yall can complain about subpar quality and all that mess but i've come to terms with it lol so as long as the 23 in the back dont start peeling off like the cdp's im good..

damn i think FNL is gonna screw me for the GS 7Y! i got charged, got email confirmation, but it doesnt even show up in my FNL account. the thing is if you open one of my old orders that do and edit the URL with the new one i got confirmation for it works! but says processing. not looking good.
would it be a fair trade for 2001 MEN SIZE MEN SIZE 7.5 bred 11s for these 2012 GS size 7Y? the kicker, the 01s are not DS, hell i wouldnt even call them VNDS, but they are stilll "good". just clearly worn no original box. i mean mens size that actually has the cushioning and better 01s. for KIDS 7Y with no cushioning anyways or less of it. thats fair right? it might be my only chance haha i know thers some small feet doods copping 7Y to save money instead of a men size 7 or 7.5 haha
and fyi its not for me
tongue.gif
my GS size 5 (not for me) never showed up in my order history either but i got email confirmation immediately, finish line twitter said it was processing yesterday, and this morning i got shipping confirmation so you still might be good

I think I'm about to get screwed over by FNL, ordered off the mobile website yesterday and received the confirmation e-mail; but now my money is back in my account. Says the order is still processing too. Not even right :lol:

welp, after 50... yes FIFTY minutes on hold for FNL customer service, they said my order was "PICKED" and I should get a shipping confirmation email either today or monday and should be shipped then. So tell me, why do I STILL feel UNSURE about this??? am I overreacting??? someone please calm me down and give me some reassurance! 

just checked my transaction log for my bank.
i have about 13 of these from the fnl mobile fiasco on my log still lol

Authorized CHECKCARD FINISH LINE MOBIL INDIANAPOLIS ON 12/21
$205.09 Temporary merchant authorization
Amount may change - waiting for final amount from merchant

I sure hope FNL sends some tracking info soon. I got on WG when there was a FSR had them in my cart paying and decided I didn't need them so someone else could get a chance. Now if my FNL pair is cancelled I will be mad. Oh well, hope I helped one of you guys out lol. It is CHRISTmas season.

Same with me, except I had em in my cart on eastbay

Back
Top Bottom