Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Finishline shipped for me already. But sneakersnstuff cancelled my order. Still haven't heard anything from footasylum smh

how about trying this?

Make them give you one that they are holding for the restock next year or get in contact with both fnl and Nike headquarters, bad quality should be replaced because we know Nike towns still havethem.
I feel you if you would have seen my baby brothers concords last year that we ordered from fnl they were straight trash, the letters on the bottom were coming off, the jump man was peeling off and eventually came off, then they were dirty too. Hearing your story i forgot about that I don't know why I mess with them because now I'm out $500 until Christmas eve with no gifts, very sick(which is why I tried online) and have $200 worth of matching jackets with no shoes.

Last edited:
These are NOT TTS for me. Went with my 12.5 and they are VERY snug, should've got a 13. These seem to run a half size small.

finally found my NDC shipping confirmation in my spam filter. I was getting nervous.

Now hoping mine are clean. You can never celebrate until you have them in hand. Anyone know if I can call Nike to have signature proof of delivery, eventhough its sent? got real nervous when my fedex guy delivered three pairs yesterday (AM1's) and asked how I got my J's so fast. Told me he;s looking all over for them. I happen to be home, so he couldnt leave them at the door. Now I'm worried that when my J's do come next week, he'll sneak back and take them.

Paranoid, yes. Heard too many horror stories about delivery guys. Glad Nike uses USPS. My USPS guy is an older hispanic gentlemen and nice as hell.

Half a million made and half of them end up on Craig's list , these wouldn't sell out if everyone wasn't trying to cash in on what $50-$100 over retail ,this is all a joke , with post like how much will these resale for ??

Just vent my man... It's all going to be allright...

Times are 'a changin'

These are NOT TTS for me. Went with my 12.5 and they are VERY snug, should've got a 13. These seem to run a half size small.

This is the exact way I feel. Tried on my TTS 9.5. Although I can do it, feels very snug and would of been better off going half size up. Did you go 12.5 with your Cool greys or Concords? This feels almost like the 2009 SJ fit

finally found my NDC shipping confirmation in my spam filter. I was getting nervous.
Now hoping mine are clean. You can never celebrate until you have them in hand. Anyone know if I can call Nike to have signature proof of delivery, eventhough its sent? got real nervous when my fedex guy delivered three pairs yesterday (AM1's) and asked how I got my J's so fast. Told me he;s looking all over for them. I happen to be home, so he couldnt leave them at the door. Now I'm worried that when my J's do come next week, he'll sneak back and take them.

Paranoid, yes. Heard too many horror stories about delivery guys. Glad Nike uses USPS. My USPS guy is an older hispanic gentlemen and nice as hell.

Can't change anything about the shipment once the order has been placed.

Last edited:
pretty of small scuffs and marks on the pairs though...CMON JB...SERIOUSLY...:smh: :smh: :smh:...well...if we don't stop buyin why should JB stop deteriorate quality? :smh: :smh: :smh: on all of us.

Last edited:

Nike Doesn't use USPS, They use UPS or FedEX

Half a million made and half of them end up on Craig's list , these wouldn't sell out if everyone wasn't trying to cash in on what $50-$100 over retail ,this is all a joke , with post like how much will these resale for ??

50 over retail? LMFAO.

Where do you see someone selling these for $250.

I live in Michigan, near Detroit, and all I see on craigslists are $350 and up. On ebay, bidding auctions are ending $375-$500 depending on what size you wear.

I'll always say, Jordan brand needs to do pre-orders on all major release general released shoes. Meaning prior to production, just take orders, as many orders and people want to make for a certain period of time. Then...wait for it....make that many shoes. So if you want 15 pair, you pay for 15 pair and that's what you'll get when the shoe is released. It doesn't seem that hard of a decision to me.

Dudes complaining about resellers sound like a bunch of democrats lol JK

Last edited:
if u havent coppd by now just wait 4 em to hit tha outtlets

Last edited:
Glad I wasn't able to scoop up a 13 since people say they fit snug. Copped a 14, I'm gonna throw a insole in them and they should fit like a 1/2 size bigger

Finishline screwed me over. I "won" the draft but i didn't check my pair before I left the store. Shame on me. The damn shoes have a hole in the patent leather on one side, and scuffs on the other side. The left shoe is perfect but this right one is killing me. It's not like I can exchange it either since they're sold out..... This sucks....:smh:

I had a pair of concords like thsat last year. Thankfully a guy wanted the size bad that he didn't care and traded me his pair for them and drove about 200 miles to meet me and swap. Somebody will take them bro.

you're just not getting it. Why does anyone need to brag about making money? Thats that new money mentality. This is a shoe forum, not how much you came up forum. Nobody wants to hear that. Maybe he can take you out for a dinner and movie.

Dude, don't get me started again, it's over. Stop crying about another man bragging. Softy

Back
Top Bottom