Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

where are you heads finding these og's & 01's i cant find anything in a sz 12 or 12.5 only crappy CDP's which i refuse to buy

where are you heads finding these og's & 01's i cant find anything in a sz 12 or 12.5 only crappy CDP's which i refuse to buy

just gotta keep checking ebay and stuff.
bred 11s are the best (aging wise) of any 11 released so its definitely not bad to get an older pair.

that saying, i sold all of my older bred 11s. im happy with the quality of the newest 11s so id rather have a fresher set of materials than older ones... mainly glue thats discolored and glue that has eroded so shoes will separate.

I found a 2nd pair of 01s with ease on eBay.  Got lucky with sellers who want to off them quick.  OGs are what I can't find but then again, I never search for used shoes.  The only DS OGs that I can find in my size are going for well over a stack and for that he can keep 'em.

^ Yeah, the seller had a bunch of OGs up in my size.  Tried negotiating with him and talked him down from his insane BIN of $1500.  When he said $850 was the lowest he'd be willing to go I told him he can keep them.  Got about 3 more messages since then, haven't responded to one.  At one point I told myself that I'd never get to the point that I'd pay crazy prices for shoes.  I've already dropped $300+ on multiple shoes within the last couple of months.  Not about to pay homeboy's car note, insurance, and drop gas in his tank.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
a stack for sum OGs? i got a homie that just picked up a pair for $425...people are ridiculous nowadays
Most people price products that way in order to fool someone into offering them more than they expected to get for them.  Throw out the bait, reel in the fish.

I'd love to own a pair of OGs but deathly afraid that after dropping that $$$ they'd crumble or have sole seperation upon a few wears. I'd rather play it safe and just get new pairs to rock, I would however love to have that OG Nike box to store these in. I'm whatever on the pullout box as this c/w seems to pop better when photographed on top of the black JB box but at the end who wears the box. Yeah most of y'all want to keeep the XI tradition but that pullout box is enh. I wonder why no one has made that a side biz, making OG/Retro boxes for kicks. I'd drop around $20 or so for a vintage looking Nike box.

I'd love to own a pair of OGs but deathly afraid that after dropping that $$$ they'd crumble or have sole seperation upon a few wears. I'd rather play it safe and just get new pairs to rock, I would however love to have that OG Nike box to store these in. I'm whatever on the pullout box as this c/w seems to pop better when photographed on top of the black JB box but at the end who wears the box. Yeah most of y'all want to keeep the XI tradition but that pullout box is enh. I wonder why no one has made that a side biz, making OG/Retro boxes for kicks. I'd drop around $20 or so for a vintage looking Nike box.

xi's dont crumble...worst case they seperate & glue will fix that

The patent leather is like a receeding hairline it gets lower and lower.

IMO I had every year XI 95, 01, 09, and the 01's are the best.

this year the patent leather will be fairly decent where we wont be complaining, just watch

These are definitely gonna cost me 250 at a pre order. Im not trying to get put in a coffin over some J's! whats the deal with the bred and concord low tops by the way?

I've been tempted a few times to pull the trigger on some 01's but I'm just concerned about wear-ability. I actually wear all my kicks so that was a major concern for me and ultimately prevented me from copping.

Back
Top Bottom