Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

^They do every once in a while, but just not as much as they used to. They did get the RTTG, Obsidians, and CG XIIs. Wonder what happened with their Nike account where they used to get everything.

^They do every once in a while, but just not as much as they used to. They did get the RTTG, Obsidians, and CG XIIs. Wonder what happened with their Nike account where they used to get everything.

i just checked again & saw that .. but you are right they used to get everything jordan under the sun... retro's,team,casual etc

The patent leather is like a receeding hairline it gets lower and lower.
IMO I had every year XI 95, 01, 09, and the 01's are the best.

AirThompson,

Why do you like the '01 patent leather better than the '95 XI? I have all the '00-01 XI's but I don't own any of the 95-96 XI's. Just curious why you liked those better.

The patent leather is like a receeding hairline it gets lower and lower.
IMO I had every year XI 95, 01, 09, and the 01's are the best.

AirThompson,

Why do you like the '01 patent leather better than the '95 XI? I have all the '00-01 XI's but I don't own any of the 95-96 XI's. Just curious why you liked those better.

I had the OG 11 as well as 12, & 13 a few years ago. They fit real high on the ankle because theyre indeed made for basketball purposes. Retros are intended more for casual wear, slightly lower, and fit more comfortable, while still being constructed with high quality. If I had to choose I'd def go with the '01, but that just me. I'm sure many will disagree, but those who had OGs & '01s know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
I had the OG 11 as well as 12, & 13 a few years ago. They fit real high on the ankle because theyre indeed made for basketball purposes. Retros are intended more for casual wear, slightly lower, and fit more comfortable, while still being constructed with high quality. If I had to choose I'd def go with the '01, but that just me. I'm sure many will disagree, but those who had OGs & '01s know what I'm talking about.
Thats obvious with the OG 3s, them joints look like hightops 
laugh.gif

I refuse to accept that the All-stars aren't dropping this year. Never really cared for Playoffs from the jump. I think I maybe in the minority about being on the fence with these :wow:, but being able to rock XI's in the snow is a plus though

I refuse to accept that the All-stars aren't dropping this year. Never really cared for Playoffs from the jump. I think I maybe in the minority about being on the fence with these :wow:, but being able to rock XI's in the snow is a plus though

This!

:smokin

walk i nthe snow with the new cheap material columbias and watch how fast they yellow, soles and patent

Makes sense. Thanks for the info.

So, I have a question.

Just got my DS 01's (I'll post pics tonight) but the tongue seems shorter or maybe more restrictive than the cdp's. Is that normal? For example my cdp's, when I leave the laces untied, the tongue comes a little higher up on my shin.

Thanks everyone. Honestly as someone who's had every version of the black/red xi (owned 2 pairs of 2001's at one point), i have to say the og's are by far the nicest on feet. The white lining serves as an elegant break between the black patent leather and black mesh. However as far as the shape of the shoe and thickness of patent leather i think the 2001's are the best.

that pic.. :smokin :smokin :smokin .how can i NOT cop...?

Man, tried on my 01's............... smh, these are heavenly!! They are 1000 times more comfortable and just overall better quality than the cdp's. I used to kind of look at the people who would make comments about 01's, OG's and crappy CDP's.

I am very sorry for ever mis judging you guys. I almost spent $325 on some CDP's glad I held out and paid $375 on some 01's. What do you guys think of the price? About right for some DS 01's?

Man, tried on my 01's............... smh, these are heavenly!! They are 1000 times more comfortable and just overall better quality than the cdp's. I used to kind of look at the people who would make comments about 01's, OG's and crappy CDP's.
I am very sorry for ever mis judging you guys. I almost spent $325 on some CDP's glad I held out and paid $375 on some 01's. What do you guys think of the price? About right for some DS 01's?

$375 is a pretty good price for DS 01's bro. I sold one of my pair for $400 recently. And about the comfort, it's like night and day. Anytime I decide to throw on any of my 2000 - 2001 xi's, it's WAY more comfortable than my 2009 - 2011 xi's. My feet start to get sore after awhile in the newer release xi's, yet I still have em. I've even been contemplating about selling all my newer retro xi's and just buying more 2000 - 2001's!

Sorry for not knowing. But what do u guys mean by "milky toes"?
The front section of the outsole on the 11's is the toe cap. As you can see in this picture; the toecap is milky and you can't see through it like the bred's toecap which is translucent.

Last edited:
see if these had red milk toes for the authentic release pairs...

then we wouldnt have this problem the concords suffered from
Yeah thats exactly why people don't wanna pull the trigger on a early pair, theres a possibility Nike might do the same change again. I'm not gonna risk it but I still have doubt their gonna do it.

Back
Top Bottom