Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Kinda crazy but i somehow ended up with 3 pairs. sold 1 to a friend for retail. probably keeping the other 2. good quality on my pairs. hope everyone got theirs

Saw a pair of DS OGs in my size go for $345 about two months back. Really hurt my feelings that I missed the bid :frown:

Ordered from FNL with their standard shipping..said theyll be here today but they been sittin at UPS 10 mins away since saturday morn
eyes.gif

Stop saying these could have been copped of you did your research.. It's luck.. I got 4 pairs of thunders one from each website with NO issues.. I got 30 second screened and credit card issues and cart empty errors time out errors the eastbay were over capacity screen ALL DAY on the blk/reds on 2 iPads a comp and an iPhone.. I've done 20+ releases and its hit or miss online.. So chill with telling ppl if they tried they could get them. I got a pair for retail from a friend who had extra. So I'm not even upset.. Just stating fact lol

4/4 for XI's from NDC on December release dates since the space jams. For some reason xi's seem to be an easy pickup for me online, but I strike out on just about everything else (LeBrons, blk iii, wht IV, olive ix are the more recent ones).

Thank you for posting assuming this is a true post. This shows that anyone who took the time and prep to get the shoes, can. This man was able to grab two pairs and he even knows the past importance of the shoes. Yet there are a bunch of people who claim that this is the new generation of shoe buying. All these twitter and rsvp and count down timer is too much for some, but apparently not for this OG. I do the same, I buy my sz and 1/2 up just to be safe then sell or return the other if it isnt worth my time to resell. People just need to step up and research.

This...

Logged on NDC at around 4 (PST)...When they went live got my two pairs...I'm out of the game now but every December I pick up the XI's (To wear) and I've never struck out...Last limited item I purchased from NDC aside from the yearly XI was the Eminem II's and those were just as easy...I don't mess with store employees since everybody I was in with during my collecting days have long since moved on to other things, I don't camp out, and I don't mess with Twitter and RSVP BS...Never once had an issue with NDC, aside from slowness in the check out...

On a side note speaking of the Nike Stores and this RSVP stuff...I haven't made a purchase at my local NikeTown since the debacle with the Shady Bursts from the Artist Series a way's back...Store employees purchased the entire stock before the store opened and I haven't stepped foot inside since...It's the principle man :tongue:

I don't think its hit or miss at all.

NDC is almost guaranteed for me but i've never had any luck with eastbay/footlocker/footaction.

For most people that struck out on ndc they were able to get in on fnl.

There were literally a ton of XI's available, i was able to pick up 5 pair with ease.

Only pair that was a pain was the gs pair i literally had to wait in line 20 min for(longest i've ever waited for shoes in my life).

Thunders weren't sought after, i got a pair on ndc at 8 and got another pair on fnl about an hour later.

Went into the mall later on that day and they still had pairs around 6 in the evening.

Nobody wanted them.

That's a pretty good price... You did well even if you paid over retail.

Thanks, first time ever paying over retail but one of my connects held me 2 pairs just in case I wanted them

As long as they are mens sizes, not gs.

There are some dudes really raping for the gs sizes.

Size 9 and 9.5 mens.

Honestly if someone has to live on a hustle of selling KID'S shoes thats a pretty pathetic life :smh:

Last edited:
That's a pretty good price... You did well even if you paid over retail.
Thanks, first time ever paying over retail but one of my connects held me 2 pairs just in case I wanted them
As long as they are mens sizes, not gs.

There are some dudes really raping for the gs sizes.
Size 9 and 9.5 mens.

Honestly if someone has to live on a hustle of selling KID'S shoes thats a pretty pathetic life
mean.gif
not exactly sure if you can call it a connect if he/she sold you pairs over retail

SH shipped with email tracking this morning...folks who ordered from SH should be getting "dispatched" email in inbox! :smokin
eta 12/26! wow thats hella fast! getting them before NDC shipment...lol

Last edited:
Stop saying these could have been copped of you did your research.. It's luck.. I got 4 pairs of thunders one from each website with NO issues.. I got 30 second screened and credit card issues and cart empty errors time out errors the eastbay were over capacity screen ALL DAY on the blk/reds on 2 iPads a comp and an iPhone.. I've done 20+ releases and its hit or miss online.. So chill with telling ppl if they tried they could get them. I got a pair for retail from a friend who had extra. So I'm not even upset.. Just stating fact lol

Just. A tip, but refrain from using an iPad or iPhone to score kicks unless you are using the mobile site. Without flash, iPad/iPhone just run those sites too slow/laggy and decreases your chances.

SH shipped with email tracking this morning...folks who ordered from SH should be getting "dispatched" email in inbox! :smokin
eta 12/26! wow thats hella fast! getting them before NDC shipment...lol
I got my dispatch and tracking number from sole heaven.com today!

Just. A tip, but refrain from using an iPad or iPhone to score kicks unless you are using the mobile site. Without flash, iPad/iPhone just run those sites too slow/laggy and decreases your chances.

One of my pairs came from Beastbay, and i was on the road so the only tool i had was my iPad... I didn't use the mobile site, though it did take me 75minutes to complete the entire Checkout process...

Back
Top Bottom