Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

almost pulled the trigger on offspring but comes out to $270 shipped to the US so i changed my mind since i already got a pair.. if you couldn't cop for retail then $270 is better than resell

offspring u could email to get vat removed after u pay and get refunded like around $30

almost pulled the trigger on offspring but comes out to $270 shipped to the US so i changed my mind since i already got a pair.. if you couldn't cop for retail then $270 is better than resell
i just order 2 pairs confirmed at $266.  Its better than every price that i have seen from resellers from $350 to 500.  plus its only $60 over retail if you look at it after taxes so a win for me.  Looking to trade 2nd pair for concords in sz 11 if possible but lets see.  Should this be an even swap or should put cash on top of swap?

needed a sz 9... got F'd over camping out cuz people were actin a fool... didnt get them so u guess i saved $200... aint paying resell price. rather bust out another extra $80 for some 01s or OGs... F it.

Didn't realize the scarcity of these until I made my way back to NT after all these years and read some of this thread. So woke up Friday morning, took my iPad to my "ceramic throne". Logged into NDC at around 8ish, put my order in for a 11.5 and 12, since not sure how the sizes run on these. Saved 15% with a coupon. Always wanted to cop the 96 Playoffs (that's what we always called them), but for some reason never got around to getting them or the retros til now. UPS will be here tomorrow. Yesssirrrr. Too old for being a Jordanhead? never!
A-3SjkiCEAAUBiL.jpg

Thank you for posting assuming this is a true post. This shows that anyone who took the time and prep to get the shoes, can. This man was able to grab two pairs and he even knows the past importance of the shoes. Yet there are a bunch of people who claim that this is the new generation of shoe buying. All these twitter and rsvp and count down timer is too much for some, but apparently not for this OG. I do the same, I buy my sz and 1/2 up just to be safe then sell or return the other if it isnt worth my time to resell. People just need to step up and research.

Code:
Idk where your located, but in the LA area people are paying 350-400

Very true. Prices are going to stay pretty consistent with these, especially as time goes on and pairs start to thin out. I'm just glad I have my pair and I don't have to worry about it. Let's face it, XI's will always hold their value, especially Black/Red's because he finished off a 72 win season and a championship in these. They hold a lot of meaning.

Last edited:
Finally got the confirmation from CT that my order will be shipped soon. If you haven't gotten anything, just email the customer service. They can check your order status w/ the 7 numbered order #.

Am I asking to much on this trade? I am asking for two pairs the bred XI and thunders both size 10.5 for my lebron (pre-heat) size 10.5 DS.

Finally got the confirmation from CT that my order will be shipped soon. If you haven't gotten anything, just email the customer service. They can check your order status w/ the 7 numbered order #.

I hope you upgraded shipping if not you will get them late next month sometime.

Damn cats in the D asking 450-550 on CL for the 11's crazy as hell. one had a size 5 gs asking 290.00
mean.gif
Alot of pweople asking those crazy prices but won't get them. It's basically downhill from here on, because new releasing are about to start rolling and they have to sell to get on the next hype bus. I always wreck EBay around new release time. Cats will sell their souls(soles,lol) for nothing to get the next hot shoe.

Maybe its your price. If youre trying to get 350-400, forget it. I sold my size 10 and 11.5 for 275 shipped. After tax, thats still 75 above retail.Minus fees, thats like 130-140 profit.

Sold My Extra Pairs On CL For $350 With EASE! :lol:

.... Last Pair Was Picked Up Today In Fact :wink:

Last edited:
Code:
Code:
Very true. Prices are going to stay pretty consistent with these, especially as time goes on and pairs start to thin out. I'm just glad I have my pair and I don't have to worry about it. Let's face it, XI's will always hold their value, especially Black/Red's because he finished off a 72 win season and a championship in these. They hold a lot of meaning.
My thoughts are exactly the same as this.

For all those who ordered through NDC, are y'all getting your shoes tomorrow (Dec 24th)? I thought for everyone who ordered gets them on the 24th. My aren't suppose to be delivered until the 2nd of January.

anyone have a pair with a nice PL cut? only 1 out of my first 3 did but i had to let it go, getting 3 more in the next few days i hope theyre decent. some pairs im seeing have the same exact cut as CDP's :smh:

Last edited:
For all those who ordered through NDC, are y'all getting your shoes tomorrow (Dec 24th)? I thought for everyone who ordered gets them on the 24th. My aren't suppose to be delivered until the 2nd of January.
mines coming on the same day. not surprised. holiday rush and its a weekend right before Christmas. just be glad that your pair is on its way. it's a lock.

How did you guys get pass the "1 Per Customer Limit" on Eastbay?

Can I use the same shipping address and name but different billing address?

I rock my ogs all day, they are comfy n e ways, wonder how long it takes to break in, keep me posted yall

Mines will be in this morning. I paid for overnight shipping.

Back
Top Bottom