Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Originally Posted by chinaurge

The breds were recently released in 2008.
Shouldn't that make a difference in craziness?

yes they did. and yes the craziness will be even worst this year

I will be more than prepared for when these release after missing out on the concords
wink.gif

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

get some og's on your feet and these wont even be on your radar, besides outsole, uppers and everything else quality wise they just arent comfy. maybe if i go up a half size and double insole these will be nice.

9ab366d614ac9c8461363b4bf8c0c4165f0b2cb7_r.jpg

I will say the patent leather cut on the new concords confuse me...I have seen some with 2000 height and then some with 2009 Spacejam XI height. I'm literally giving my CDPs away after copping those OGs from ebay for 355. Curious to see what these will look like though.

^ I think its the sizes.

Maybe larger sizes, true to original shape?

Idk, that's what i heard. Never really seen comparison pics though.

Not at all...bigger sizes look worse...I think they had no "set" height for these in the building instructions. The inside is high and the outside patent leather is YOLO

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

get some og's on your feet and these wont even be on your radar, besides outsole, uppers and everything else quality wise they just arent comfy. maybe if i go up a half size and double insole these will be nice.

9ab366d614ac9c8461363b4bf8c0c4165f0b2cb7_r.jpg

man i need a ds pair, id rock em everyday all day, my favorite shoe of all time is the OG black/red 11, 01s are nice but that og sole color and the patent thickness and the super cozy sole, you can sleep in those joints lol

Man i missed the 2001 release in high school, AND i couldnt get my hands on the 11/12 CDP. I will NOT missed these babies this time around! lol

Wow...I think I am going to pay a lil more to avoid the hype as well... It was real crazy here in St Louis for the Concords.

All you people talking about buying presale pairs must not remember Air Randy and them huh? Your pairs will be counterfeit

All you people talking about buying presale pairs must not remember Air Randy and them huh? Your pairs will be counterfeit

Its not even worth it.
Won't but from them or MK, VMVinc, etc.

Waiting for official pairs later in the year.

Oh wow. It also appears the best selling shoes always surround the holiday season. Time to start saving. LOL

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Its not even worth it.
Won't but from them or MK, VMVinc, etc.

Waiting for official pairs later in the year.

QFT

Yup can't wait till these drop, I think we got like a good 9 months so let the countdown begin !!!! 

Back
Top Bottom