Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

if thats official and real, patent cut is ok, what can you expect from jb these days. but the cheap box. come on. price goes up, nike can't spare keeping the nice box at least. and dont tell me its because materials got more expensive? nike can sell most stuff 50% off at the nike employee store, (they just dont do these cause its "limited" "exclusive" but its not like material is anymore special.

price keeps going up, quality and presentation keeps going down, more and more people keep buying.. they got me brainwashed

I dnt wanna believe that JB will release these w/o a specialty box especially after another price hike...

Sorry, for complaining but I just see these and I think....

Too bad because I was hoping these were gonna look better.

Creating unnecessary hype posting pics of the shoe already.
And some people wonder why the 11 release is always the craziest of the year.
Some people couldn't wait huh?
:lol: :smh:
What kinda post is this? Some people just wanna see what the shoes look like in advance. I know I'd rather see how they look in July than November.
The 11 release isn't always the craziest of the year. It's up there, but Galaxy Foam and MV Lebron 9 > any other 11 release.

I really dont know how I feel about these. The Concords release made me change my view points on 11's. 

Creating unnecessary hype posting pics of the shoe already.
And some people wonder why the 11 release is always the craziest of the year.
Some people couldn't wait huh?
:lol: :smh:
What kinda post is this? Some people just wanna see what the shoes look like in advance. I know I'd rather see how they look in July than November.
The 11 release isn't always the craziest of the year. It's up there, but Galaxy Foam and MV Lebron 9 > any other 11 release.

Well considering the shoes would be bought regardless if we see pics 5 days in advance or 5 months.

Galaxy Foams & Yeezy 2s will be the worse of the year, but for Jordans, these will take the cake.

Also, I agree people are curious, but at least wait till about September/October.

But all this time in between will cause these to become overhyped, even more so than knowing the RD; now we have "official" pics.

:rolleyes

Last edited:
so they down grade the box yet still have the higher price? smh lol. quality will probably blow too.

in before SDS and Randy load up the cannons.

I see where ur goin but u'll have to wait til 12/24 to make that comment. U also forgot about the yeezys... the worst by far IMO

Last edited:
I feel they have something up their sleeves for this "playoff" 11 release. like a brand new crazy box or something. cause it is the OG colorway this year of his 72-10 season. i think it will be a different box than the other 11 boxes but still a slide out for collectors. I think its gonna have things referring back to his greatest season of all time on it. if you guys know what im talking about. thats why they haven't released a picture of the box yet. they're teasing us.

If they end up going with the normal black box, its just going to be one more of those little things that add up and keep making me angry at JB. A lot of us are pretty OCD with our shoes and for those who were planning on stacking the box along with their Concords, CG's & Space Jams, it will just look off in the closet. Like a crooked picture on a wall. 3 cool, matching XI boxes and 1 dumb black GR one. Thanks JB.

Kinda F'd up they aint giving these a special box.... I mean after 3 years of the XI you would think they would keep that going....

im for sure gunna accept my losses and pre order im not gunna lose my life at the mall over these there might even be another "colorado massacre" situation...u never know now days

Kinda F'd up they aint giving these a special box.... I mean after 3 years of the XI you would think they would keep that going....

Yeah forreal. I mean I know it's just the box, but the fact all my other xi's from the past 3 year had em, I'd expect these and the columbia's next year to have em.

Despite the fact that I already got nds 01s on deck these will be obtained and used as crispy beaters. I expect the quality to be subpar and happy to see the box is a standard issue one *no gimmicks* Also, it's good to see all these "no cop" comments. Hopefully that means I can secure a pair with ease on the RD. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom