Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

From the pic, looks like a winner in december but the thing that bugs me is the lack of the special box like the last 3 releases. 

those "1st on american soil" pics look ok but they will get better because IMO those still looks like randy specials

yo bigj, did your early release "feel" comfortable though, as in the cushioning was intact. that video where dude compared and ripped open an early release cool grey pair to show that the air unit was deflated was very enlightening.

im not condoning purchasing an early release, but it would be truly be interesting if these guys really got all the same material down to the air unit. which leads back to the argument if its same materials, but not built in same factory, how "fake" is it lol

box don't bother me as long there's plenty to go around/ tired of seeing the chaos every holidays

there is always plenty made. this is probably the most produced retro every year. the problem is its still not enough to feed the hype, plus everyone doesnt stop at just one pair, they buy as many as they can get their grubby, little Cee-lo hands on...

even though it does bug me that there wont be that awesome box that the last the have had im cool with it, the black/reds are one of my favorite shoes all time and these look (atleast from the pictures) to be alright

These look the same as they have always looked with the exception of a reverse jumpman.  It kills me how people are always saying something is crap when the shoes are damn near identical every time they release.  Quality has changed, sure but if that is such an issue then don't buy them.  
eyes.gif

After the whole fiasco of the early release concords last year, it surprises me that people still deal with these early release pairs.

Hopefully some good news come out that explains why they are using the newer box. Can only hope.

what there to explain? :lol:

costs them less money to produce special boxes...

then again we dont know 100% for sure if they are going with the special box or normal jordan box.

it would be nice to have the special box...but not gonna cry over ot...loeve the shoe,bying double,so i can rock the first pair till it melts...

Same early release garbage as last year.

A lot of new members in here so that may be half the problem.

You guys buying early pairs.. you do know that sizes 10.5 and up didn't begin production until this past weekend right? :lol:

Also, a REAL pair is going to cost you $320+ this early.

If you are buying in the $250-$270 range, try again.

Same early release garbage as last year.

A lot of new members in here so that may be half the problem.

You guys buying early pairs.. you do know that sizes 10.5 and up didn't begin production until this past weekend right? :lol:

Also, a REAL pair is going to cost you $320+ this early.

If you are buying in the $250-$270 range, try again.

they dont want to hear that pat.....let the stupid remain in the dark... they are running from the truth

Back
Top Bottom