Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

thenewjs23s AVATAR is SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

i love it :wow:

Last edited:
the topic is attractin' already new members just to 'beast'...:smh: :smh: :smh: ...already?cm on guys...:smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
the topic is attractin' already new members just to 'beast'...
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
...already?cm on guys...
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
you been here only three months lol. 

bt

really on the fence with these. my OGs really look like crap, but I guess i have to wait and see how i feel after the bred 4s

I can go for another pair of this colorway. I'm curious how the new raffle system will impact the "Xmas release madness" this year

You should settle down. For some people the box has added value. It would make them feel better about their purchase. Other retros are 160 and these will be 185.
Would you be happy paying the price of a SRT 8 challeger for the base model. Some people equal paying more money for something more.

um yeah srt 8 = over 40k and basic = under 30k, not really the same thing since we're talking about 5 bucks and the box blows, i mean seriously i have to have 3 parts to the box? makes me less inclined to buy/wear mine, i would love a basic box please.

^well said. for those of us that actually wear our shoes, the whole process of opening the box is ridiculous.
all those crying about price justifying a "fancy" box and nice presentation will still buy these regardless

I feel like its about the shoe...... 10 years ago no one cared about the box........and its not like your going to carry or put on the box if you rock the shoes outside your house.......im just saying...... but if you like the box with all the added features then whatever........... it only matters about what you care about.... my thoughts.

Good lord everything about this shoe looks like hot garbage. I think even the concords had better looking early release pairs floating around.

Ive kept my concords out of the box for a minute. Its annoying to open and shut whenever I want to wear so either way I wont trip if they use a basic JB box.

I cant lie, if were paying 185 we should atleast get a special box along with a retro card.... im just iffy on paying 185 i still got my breds from 01 and theyre kind of killed but not horribly bad... 

who cares about the box as long as they make enough pairs to go around. thats all i care about. screw the resellers

Right on bruh! I mean who cares about having that "special 11's box". All that matters is that I have the shoes. No matter what box they're in having the shoes is what really matters to me. To be honest with you...it would have been nice to have that special box this year, but box is not what really matters to me, having the shoes are.

Last edited:
Right on bruh! I mean who cares about having that "special 11's box". All that matters is that I have the shoes. No matter what box they're in having the shoes is what really matters to me. To be honest with you...it would have been nice to have that special box this year, but box is not what really matters to me, having the shoes are.

Well some people are a little OCD with their boxes. And when you have your 11s stacked up and one box is all plain and simple compared to the rest it's gonna bother you. I would definitely bother me. I know I don't wear a box, but I keep the shoes in the box more than on my feet so I would like the box. I'd go as far as painting the jumpman red on a space Jams box and changing the tag if I have too

give me quality and put them in a plastic bag and im good, stupid box is not the problem here but poeple reaching at straws to justify the price hike

Last edited:
Honestly my only gripe with the "no special 11 box" was that they been putting the Christmas 11 releases in the special box since 2009.

I mean, its already a tradition.

But, if they do scrap the special box and make more pairs and increase the quality, I'll be fine.

Not doing the above AND no special box, then price increase is not justified.

Hey Nike/JB, does it really costs $25 more to make an 11 versus any other retro?

I think not.

But its really beating a dead horse because these will still most likely be copped in December.

BRING ON THE HYPE!

>D :lol:

i hope the box comes but im not to worried if it doesnt.

what i am worried about is the quality of the leather on the back upper heel. looks subpar but i guess i will just really have to wait and find out for myself

dead serious. i dont need all that extra crap when im trying to get to my shoes. 

It's simply a drawer. Open the drawer and boom there's your shoe. As for the XI insert, just take it out or turn it upside down. Then it's just a drawer, takes about as much effort to open that as it does an normal shoe box

It's simply a drawer. Open the drawer and boom there's your shoe. As for the XI insert, just take it out or turn it upside down. Then it's just a drawer, takes about as much effort to open that as it does an normal shoe box
not saying its hard, i have the box i know exactly what it is. im saying its pointless. it doesnt take a genius to do what you said. its unnecessary steps. and my opinion is its annoying. simple as that

Honestly, I would prefer they put them in the standard JB box.

When I owned the 2009 spacejams, it was kinda annoying to pull the drawer out, then place the plastic thingy to the side, just to get to the shoes :lol:

I'm old fashioned I guess.

I would like the special box. They stack better than the regular ones. They box will require extra effort by JB. If a regular box means better quality (which I highly doubt) I would be for that move.

Back
Top Bottom