Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I most certainly agree with you.
x 2...sad thing most if not all stores have the policy that empolyees can buy 20% of the stock...(since this is one of the free perks that comes with working retail no complaints here) but that automatically leaves 80% of the pairs for the public before employee friend holds...hook-ups...family hook-ups, etc so this can easily leave only 50% of a stores stock being available to the public.  This makes the raffles harder to win...especially since this the 1# shoe on the reseller target list and no offense to the young collectors but with all the high schoolers and college kids out for winter break looking to make some quick cash...we are in for a huge surprise....
mean.gif

Damn you're really smart for a noob. Never thought it that way.
Nike should do a pair each so everyone gets one.
Bro I was a member of the OG Niketalk back in 2000.  Sadly divorce and custody court fights forced me to sell off my collection, which then at the time was mostly all DS Og's with the nike air on the back including all jordans 1-16 series.  Remarried and back in the game... I have been resurrected....They say you can never retire from being a real sneakerhead...it's in your DNA or Blood rather...

Video sealed up my plan for 2 pair.  I only buy 2 pair if it is a shoe I like enough to bust out brand new in 2-3 years.  These having the red bottoms rather than icy bottoms already had me leaning towards two, now it's a done deal.

and MAN!! Them pheasants goin hard in the field!

I haven't bought a general release jordan since the Bordeaux , I genuinely like and want these even though I have the OGs

Anyone know the best place to get in these in the philadelphia area. i usually go to 69th street but its always so crowded and its like im pressing my luck. i heard springfield mall was a good spot to go to the FTL and in south jersey but where in south jersey i need these and my size (size 8) is always one of the first sizes to sell out please help

These look better than all previous releases... Just hate the box isnt the dame as concords,cg, and space jams..

I'm from Canada so it's $225 up here!!! And the madness is gonna get mad real! Thank god I have a link at footlocker else it would of got real for me too!
i agree my dude, the 225 price comes to about 250 after taxes...straight robbery
mean.gif
  the hype isn't nearly as real up here though so its a bit easier to cop on RD.

with that being said my FL only ended up getting 6 pairs of IV's. without a doubt ill be doing everything I can to better my chances as im not missing out on these.

download
My pair recently came in, just wanted to show you all how they're looking. Good luck to everyone trying to cop!

Back
Top Bottom