Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

1. all you did was create more clutter in the jordan brand forum. people arent going to post in the box thread because you created it for them just like they arent going to stop talking about the box just because you said stop talking about a box.
all the other XI retro threads had something people complained about... whether it was people complaining about the shape, the price, the bumps on the white midsole, etc.
just creating threads just for funnies isnt cute at all and you created it with the wrong intent.
357a4m.jpg

1. all you did was create more clutter in the jordan brand forum. people arent going to post in the box thread because you created it for them just like they arent going to stop talking about the box just because you said stop talking about a box.
all the other XI retro threads had something people complained about... whether it was people complaining about the shape, the price, the bumps on the white midsole, etc.
just creating threads just for funnies isnt cute at all and you created it with the wrong intent.
I'm confused, by leaving the box discussions in this thread we have LESS clutter?

Your assumptions about people not posting in the box thread is yet to be determined, I'm not sure how you would know that people wouldn't post in that thread.. but ok. If anything the admins and people could refer them to that thread anytime the box came up.

But yeah.. lets leave it like this cause it creates less clutter..

I'm confused, by leaving the box discussions in this thread we have LESS clutter?

Your assumptions about people not posting in the box thread is yet to be determined, I'm not sure how you would know that people wouldn't post in that thread.. but ok. If anything the admins and people could refer them to that thread anytime the box came up.

But yeah.. lets leave it like this cause it creates less clutter..

Assumption is based on experience. Guess we should make a Jordan xi prices thread too. And how about a Jordan xi sizing thread and a where to preorder Jordan xi thread.

You need to just chill. Seriously

Assumption is based on experience. Guess we should make a Jordan xi prices thread too. And how about a Jordan xi sizing thread and a where to preorder Jordan xi thread.
You need to just chill. Seriously
LOL I'm totally chill, I guess that's another assumption by you
mean.gif

It's just that it gets annoying to see box after box thread and then then there's really no admin to steer this. Your analogy of sizing and pricing doesn't hold a lot of merit because you don't see people in here complaining to stop talking about it. You don't see threads being derailed because of pricing/sizing..

Last edited:
LOL I'm totally chill, I guess that's another assumption by you :smh:

It's just that it gets annoying to see box after box thread and then then there's really no admin to steer this. Your analogy of sizing and pricing doesn't hold a lot of merit because you don't see people in here complaining to stop talking about it. You don't see threads being derailed because of pricing/sizing..

edited that not bein able to spell part real quick huh? lol

Enough talk about the boxes, what I'm really concerned about here is the paper. I'm hearing conflicting stories on it. Some are saying Flight, some saying dotted, others are saying plain, what's up with that?

Enough talk about the boxes, what I'm really concerned about here is the paper. I'm hearing conflicting stories on it. Some are saying Flight, some saying dotted, others are saying plain, what's up with that?
You're concerned about the paper??? You're joking right?

not sure if serious :x

On the floor right now trying to breathe. Holding on to a wall lol !!

hahaha hes gotta be kidding, if not, here we go again...next up will be the red cover issues or perhaps the plastic inserts?

Wait this is all over boxes? :rofl:

Who gives a damb you not gonna be wearing the box, it can come in a cake box for all i care.

Well back on the shoe topic.

As i stated before, this will be my FIRST ever 11 pick up. Ive only owned 2 pairs of 11's. Both used, one pair back in the day was the snakeskin 11's. Love those and still want to snag a pair to this day. The other pair I snagged a few months back, cool grey 11's VNDS. Hoping i can snag 2-3 pairs in my size to wear and keep. These are my fav 11's after the snakeskins.

Don't want to be too chilled since I snagged a few DB9's, I know there will be more 11's but just as many people hawking to get a pair. My eyes will be glued to screens ALL day on the twitter day

Back
Top Bottom