Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I got them on December 1st...early Christmas present!

What we have to realize is this issue and problem that plagues us all is not getting the shoe............it is getting the shoes for retail.  JB has conditioned us to think that shoes are worth so much more than their retail value well before they are released that when we get the shoe for retail we feel like we have accomplished something.   That's why most of us including myself will pay a reseller sometimes up to 100.00 over retail or more when you attribute the emotional ties, hype etc all factored in. Fellows even though this is a GR and the truth is getting these for retail is a luxury only some of us will get to enjoy....the rest will be stuck with the reseller min. of like 350 and up. Be prepared...

Also this is reseller shoe number "1" for this year.  If your plan is online only... go ahead and work some OT, you'll be paying reseller or ebay prices

Last edited:
so who all think these will still be an easy cop? :rofl:

I dont think those who previously said these would be easy will come back and say the same thing. That was insane talk.

I'm waving the white flag. Can't put too much effort into securing a pair, and I'm ok with it.

so who all think these will still be an easy cop?
roll.gif

I dont think those who previously said these would be easy will come back and say the same thing. That was insane talk.
I'm waving the white flag. Can't put too much effort into securing a pair, and I'm ok with it.
im trying to get 2 pairs...i got $600...and some other ammunition. i will have my pairs some way.

Last edited:
Thank you sir for bringing some fresh air to this thread.
You guys have to understand some tools just joined this forum and for the JB section but while we're complaining let me sound off on this friday release date crap. It was done for black friday, fine but why the F for this release?! You thought last year was bad... Watch when half the ppl waiting on line for these get taken away by truency cops. JB gonna have to explain themselves to the board of ed
Sadly most schools middle and highschools let the kids out on the 18-20th. College students will already be out, if all the major chains do raffles so the only camping will be mom and pops and small chains...so the same people who would camp friday would be there saturday....this release will show how people respond to this raffle lottery mess.

Why wouldn't JB produce waaaay more of these than Concords after last year? Seems stupid to leave all that money on the table.

im trying to get 2 pairs...i got $600...and some other ammunition. i will have my pairs some way.

I wouldn't consider that an easy cop (paying 60% over retail), but you're doing it the way I would probably go. I dont have time to bust my butt for these, especially around the holidays. If I can get a ticket through raffle without standing in line for more than 30 minutes, great.

My popcorn is ready to watch the buffoonery about to occur in this thread though. 3 certain things in life: death, taxes, and buffoonery in NT threads for big releases.

Idk thats why im asking ?

I honestly dnt think a lot of stores will do the tkt system for these.... I'm thinking more raffles than the Bred IV's, u will just have to wait when FTL post the info & call your local spot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom