Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Only reason I brought up the box is because I'm fed up with Jordan Brand undercutting us with product and overcharging us. The box can can go to hell for all i care but stating the fact that these dudes are raping us and giving us low quality material is a major problem. You guys are saying just get over it, well that's exactly what corporate wants us to do just forget about it and act like its nothing. Until we do something about it they will be upping the price every year. Seriously though price went up $5 and why? Nothing extra special added just, we are all sheep when it comes down to it. My two cents
DON'T BUY THEM THEN

I completely disagree.....you dont have to worry about any yellowing with these bruh....and if you keep them clean they will always look that way...

Gotta be a "new" collector. I almost cried when I read that :smh::smh:

I'm thinking he wants Space Jams and dont have them. I'm tripping of this icy sole crazy. I wish Nike would add more colored/translucent soles to foams.

Air Flight 89 high, given up on it coming out

Wasnt there supposed to be a one off retro coming out to celebrate the anniversary?

Nike is so full of it. Thats like them promising to retro the Purple AF1 Highs in 2007 after they won that 1World contest and never surfaced :rolleyes

Air Flight 89 high, given up on it coming out

Oh my god your right ! I couldn't make out the ridges on the side. I rocked that exact same kick in that color way !! Damn bruh !! I used to ball in those ! ( wasn't very good lol ) but still. You know what, I am gonna check my basement and see if I still have those. I will post pics

Soon...

I wonder if the majority of NTers even know what the 4 laws of supply and demand are without even Googling it.

I wonder if the majority of NTers even know what the 4 laws of supply and demand are without even Googling it.

The four basic laws of supply and demand are as follows:

1.If demand increases and supply remains unchanged, a shortage occurs, leading to a higher equilibrium price.
2.If demand decreases and supply remains unchanged, a surplus occurs, leading to a lower equilibrium price.
3.If demand remains unchanged and supply increases, a surplus occurs, leading to a lower equilibrium price.
4.If demand remains unchanged and supply decreases, a shortage occurs, leading to a higher equilibrium price.

didnt google it ....wiki :lol:

The four basic laws of supply and demand are as follows:
1.If demand increases and supply remains unchanged, a shortage occurs, leading to a higher equilibrium price.
2.If demand decreases and supply remains unchanged, a surplus occurs, leading to a lower equilibrium price.
3.If demand remains unchanged and supply increases, a surplus occurs, leading to a lower equilibrium price.
4.If demand remains unchanged and supply decreases, a shortage occurs, leading to a higher equilibrium price.
didnt google it ....wiki
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

general holiday thread progression

hate>>>>whining about insert bs here____>>>>>>acceptance>>>>>bravado about possible violence for some damn shoes if you cant cop>>>>>>>

it never fails :lol:

Stopped into the upscale mall and the employees all played dumb about the release. Happened to be at an outlet mall fl and the guy there said they have a ton of the breds, the back room is packed. wouldn't have figured they'd show up at an outlet.

hate>>>>whining about insert bs here____>>>>>>acceptance>>>>>bravado about possible violence for some damn shoes if you cant cop>>>>>>>

YOU ALSO FORGOT

I'M CURRENTLY NUMBER 1 IN LINE AND NO ONE IS HERE! O WAIT, THERE'S A LINE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MALL, I'M NUMBER 4,578. >>>>>>>>

ALL THE WEBSITES CRASHED, I HATE MY LIFE, HEY NT FAM WHERE CAN I COP FOR A GOOD PRICE? >>>>>>>>

COPPED!!!! >>>>>>>>

I'M STILL WAITING ON MY [INSERT EUROPEAN SITE] ORDER, I BETTER NOT BE CHARGED CUSTOMS >>>>>>>>>

HEY, I WAS CHARGED CUSTOMS :frown: >>>>>>>>>

HOW DO THESE FIT? >>>>>>>>>>

ANYONE WANT TO TRADE THIS 14 FOR A 7.5? >>>>>>>>>

CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED OUT ON THAT RESTOCK FOR THE 10TH TIME :smh: >>>>>>>>>>

I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN THESE PICS A MILLION TIMES BUT HERE ARE MY PICS SO YOU GUYS KNOW I COPPED :D . DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY REVIEW.

THAT PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT UP.

Last edited:

YOU ALSO FORGOT

I'M CURRENTLY NUMBER 1 IN LINE AND NO ONE IS HERE! O WAIT, THERE'S A LINE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MALL, I'M NUMBER 4,578. >>>>>>>>

ALL THE WEBSITES CRASHED, I HATE MY LIFE, HEY NT FAM WHERE CAN I COP FOR A GOOD PRICE? >>>>>>>>

COPPED!!!! >>>>>>>>

I'M STILL WAITING ON MY [INSERT EUROPEAN SITE] ORDER, I BETTER NOT BE CHARGED CUSTOMS >>>>>>>>>

I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN THESE PICS A MILLION TIMES BUT HERE ARE MY PICS SO YOU GUYS KNOW I COPPED :D . DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY REVIEW.

Trueeeee lmaoooooooo

YOU ALSO FORGOT

COPPED!!!! >>>>>>>>

yeah but we havent got that far yet... still on step 4 right now

Last edited:
Can anyone that won a raffle ticket or got a guarantee ticket for the BC 4's confirm that they were able to get their pair in store later in the day after 10AM.
I've heard of people's pairs being released if they didn't get there by 10AM and if this is the case then i'm assed out of this rls as I'll be working that Friday.

Back
Top Bottom