Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I still wish we got Columbias instead!

images

next year man, lets hope.

I was a bit disappointed, but it's crazy how much of a big deal everyone is making over the stupid box.

Sold my 01's to hopefully pay for a new pair this year, they were the wrong size any way

Soooo, future dhughes is "retired"? Maybe reality kicked in on how much money you spent on shoes this year. Not to sound like a a-hole, but you worked retail my man. Not much $ in that field to support this hobby.
But he probably got his discount, which helps out a lot.

I'm so happy, officially secured 2 pairs of Playoffs XI on RD. 1 to rock and 1 for trade bait.
This will be a nice Christmas.

I'm so happy, officially secured 2 pairs of Playoffs XI on RD. 1 to rock and 1 for trade bait.
This will be a nice Christmas.

Yea I got 1 secured also... Trying to get a 2nd maybe 3rd pair. 1 to stock and 1 to use as trade bait for some Space Jams. Missed out on those and don't want to spend $350+ for a pair.

To those who already has these. How do they fit? True to size or run small like the other 11s
I tried them on at the store this past weekend and my true sz of 9.5 felt tight but the 10 felt big. I don't know if that helps, but I do have wider feet than normal.

I tried them on at the store this past weekend and my true sz of 9.5 felt tight but the 10 felt big. I don't know if that helps, but I do have wider feet than normal.

To those who already has these. How do they fit? True to size or run small like the other 11s

I went TTS on my Concords and Cool Greys, they fit tight at first cause of the patent leather. But after a couple of wears they fit really nice and just about right. My feet is between narrow and wide.

Last edited:
So it's been confirmed that FNL is doing a "draft".. but what about the other stores? I'm just curious if they're all gunna do a ticket raffle?

Back
Top Bottom