Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I think bring the family out this weekend for raffle tickets should give myself a good chance of at least getting one pair. My mom, brother, sister, and I. 4 tickets from House of Hoops, 4 from champs, 4 from eblens, and 4 from footaction. Plus i got the email from FNL for the WC raffle so if I don't win at least one pair from 16 tickets, God doesn't want me to own these sneakers again.

:lol:

My '09 Space Jams, '10 Cool Greys and last years Concords were all uncomfortable for me. They all hurt my pinky toe too. My '01 Breds feel like fluffy house shoes tho.

i need that feel then :x

Last edited:
I think bring the family out this weekend for raffle tickets should give myself a good chance of at least getting one pair. My mom, brother, sister, and I. 4 tickets from House of Hoops, 4 from champs, 4 from eblens, and 4 from footaction. Plus i got the email from FNL for the WC raffle so if I don't win at least one pair from 16 tickets, God doesn't want me to own these sneakers again.

My little cousin did the same thing for the Bred 4's... He got 20 raffle tickets and won 8 pairs, but he only end up buying 5. This is what I hate about the raffle system. Someone can win multiple pairs and not have enough money to purchase all the pairs he won. In my cousins situation, he can only afford 5. 3 pairs wasn't claimed, someone else could have won those other 3 pairs. But I understand what people need to go through to secure a pair or 2 these days.

These are in my top 3 pair of jordans. I wont be getting myself a pair as my pair i bought on a earlier release are still in great shape. but going to get the wife a pair for christmas. Im new to the forum but not the sneaker game. Is there a section on cleaning or care. I want to get the red bottom on my 11's bright as i can. Any ideas

thanks glad to be a part of the community.

Something for the thread.

Love My Filipino's Though.

>D

My little cousin did the same thing for the Bred 4's... He got 20 raffle tickets and won 8 pairs, but he only end up buying 5. This is what I hate about the raffle system. Someone can win multiple pairs and not have enough money to purchase all the pairs he won. In my cousins situation, he can only afford 5. 3 pairs wasn't claimed, someone else could have won those other 3 pairs. But I understand what people need to go through to secure a pair or 2 these days.
I plan on doing the same. If I won more than one pair, I'm gonna post on CL or maybe even here. Might as well help a few people score some for retail instead of letting them go unclaimed. However, with my luck from the IV raffle, I might not even win one.   

poor pac. been getting ran through the mud everywhere

Poor Pac...??? He just got paid $25mil to get knocked out... This only sets up another fight which will be a bigger payday for them cause of the hype coming from the last fight. All part of the plan, Pac knows he's getting to the end of his career. He just trying to secure a big pay day before he calls it quits.

What's everyone's plan on these, just one, or doubling up?

With how often jb is pumping out retros we can probly expect more of these in 4-5 years...

But tbh I'm just gunna cop one next Friday and keep looking for a steal on a '01 pair

Quality > Quantity in my books

I may have to try my luck online at Eastbay and NDC. I hope that I can add to cart on Eastbay, every time my timer reaches 0 and I can click on my size it says its already sold out.

It's gonna be hard with one computer trying to get on Twitter, NDC, and eastbay but ima try my hardest
you can go to the library and bring friends and occupy all the comps lol or nah 
happy.gif

Poor Pac...??? He just got paid $25mil to get knocked out... This only sets up another fight which will be a bigger payday for them cause of the hype coming from the last fight. All part of the plan, Pac knows he's getting to the end of his career. He just trying to secure a big pay day before he calls it quits.

laugh.gif
library doesn't open till 7 (too late) and I doubt the homies are gettin up that early to help ME get some kicks
hahha homies aint homies.... what are friends for ?.... but nah i mean you really only need one comp anyway lol 

double up on these. but if NDC doesnt come through, im pretty much gettin nothing in seattle. i always miss the NT rsvps

The Manny Slander..

Love It.

In this world, your only as good as your last fight and your fan loyalty is right out that window aswell.

I bet floyd knows now he can get it just as quick. one lucky punch your yesterdays news.

Back
Top Bottom