Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i kinda feel like that.. ihave the cdp xis in like 9.9/10 condition, but those things are HORRIBLY uncomfortable... i was thinking about getting a new pair hoping they are more comfortable so i can get rid of the cdp pair

and these are coming out january:

so i might pass on these.. undecided for now
those air max are toooooo nice.. wow

anyone know if footlocker will continue to give out tickets on monday or is there a limit of tickets that they may reach on sunday that would cause them to not have any to give monday? i may not be able to go on sunday because of a wedding and may need to go monday... not sure if theres a possibility they may tell me monday they are out of tickets?

I want to know this also. Wonder how many people will be waiting for tickets come sunday.

One more week 
pimp.gif

Some Foot Locker are giving out GUARANTEED TICKETS some are doing SWEEPSTAKES.  It's up to the district manager of your local store.  Everywhere will be different.  I'm glad my local Foot Locker are giving away Guaranteed Tickets, so that's why I'm camping out in front of the store on Sunday.

Some Foot Locker are giving out GUARANTEED TICKETS some are doing SWEEPSTAKES.  It's up to the district manager of your local store.  Everywhere will be different.  I'm glad my local Foot Locker are giving away Guaranteed Tickets, so that's why I'm camping out in front of the store on Sunday.

hey is this at a mall?..if so ..call mall security and verify that you will be able to camp/line up ...my mall security said you can line up at 10am (THATS THE SAME TIME THE TICKETS BEING HANDED OUT!):smh: he said absolutely no camping out ..if your on the premises before 10am..youll be asked to leave..i dont see how this is possible..its gonna be tons of people out there...

Last edited:
hey is this at a mall?..if so ..call mall security and verify that you will be able to camp/line up ...my mall security said you can line up at 10am (THATS THE SAME TIME THE TICKETS BEING HANDED OUT!):smh: he said absolutely no camping out ..if your on the premises before 10am..youll be asked to leave..i dont see how this is possible..its gonna be tons of people out there...

What store handing tickets out at 10am? I've only heard 5pm...

Regardless the resell will always be bad for 11s the first couple of months... always someone who will pay

I remember people saying the same thing last year also for the Concords... No way this will go down to $250 after RD. Unless you find a desperate reseller, but it took me months to find someone who was willing to sell their Concords close to that price. Also only reason I got it down is because he was selling 2 pairs. He was asking for $300 each, and I was able to snag both for $520. Resold the 2nd pair cause it wasn't my size for $320. So I only end up getting my pair for $200.

Last edited:
hey is this at a mall?..if so ..call mall security and verify that you will be able to camp/line up ...my mall security said you can line up at 10am (THATS THE SAME TIME THE TICKETS BEING HANDED OUT!)
mean.gif
he said absolutely no camping out ..if your on the premises before 10am..youll be asked to leave..i dont see how this is possible..its gonna be tons of people out there...
They're not handing out tickets at 10am.  It's confirmed at 5pm.  I camped out for the guaranteed tickets at Noon for the Bred 4's, luckily there were benches in front of the store, so I stayed there.  Security can't tell you to leave if you're chillin on a bench...

And I have yet to find DS Concords for $250.  Send them my way or sell me your DS concords for $250 so I can add them to my collection.  All the DS Concords that I come across are at least $300.

Last edited:
What store handing tickets out at 10am? I've only heard 5pm...

its varies..two footlockers in my area both handing tickets out at different times..one at 10am (NO CAMPING/ NO LINING UP) and the other at 5pm..(security will allow people to start lining up at 8am )...i called to verify thrusday.. im gonna call one more time Saturday..(the day before to be 100% sure.. )

Last edited:

The malls around my area has been doing this since after the Concord release... They don't allow people to camp over night anymore. If they see you they will tell you to leave and come back at 6am. Most of them just camp out across the street where there's a McDonalds, Jack in the box, or Denny's.

I appreciate that man. It's two footlockers in Greenville I think. I might just try my luck in Rocky Mount. FL in Rocky Mount is not getting them but Footaction and Finishline are. 

I use to get alot of my kicks in Rocky Mount.... Kaemins used to get all the heat too.

I feel sorry for you.

I do hope you get a good pair and follow up with pictures. Also when release day comes, try to get a pair from a verified retailer and compare it to the MK pair.

I've already dealt with MK during last year's concord release and compared them to 2 pairs I got from a retailer. The MK pair, though might have not been fake, was a low quality B-grade.
well I ordered from sneakerpost and every shoe so farhave been a1. When my 11s come in ima compare them to a pair from a actually retailer. Have u ordered from sneakerpost b4? Ive ordered like 10 pair this year so far

What's weird is that people won't pay $250-270 a few weeks/days before release date, but wait until release date and end up paying $300+.

I got mine a few weeks ago for retail and some offered to buy my pairs, I told em $260 to have it early and not have to deal with all the chaos. They passed, but I'm sure they'll get back to me and by then it'll be priced at $300. Happens for every release.

I ain't bout that camping out life. I know champs giving out guaranteed tickets where I'm from in Indiana but everybody else doing raffles. That's y I ordered a pair from sneakerpost and I'm still gon try to get em from the store. Now if I get em from the store then i'll sell one. If not then i'll have mines from sneakerpost. So either way I'm having em

The FNL @ my local mall is doing the sign up online raffle...but if you don't pick up your shoes up by 10am on release day they are going back on the floor for sale. So even If you win the raffle, over sleeping can still cause one to miss out...

lol...i believe he did not wear the xi s because his signature uptempos were out then,whilst when the x and xii released he didnt have a signature shoe..if i can remember well...
I remember that game. He did that as like promo telling Jordan to come outta retirement from bball.

The only thing about ATL an HOH a lot of kids get tix and cant afford the kicks. Half my brothers friends were asking for loans for da bred 4s. SMH!

Back
Top Bottom