Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Went to my local my to see how it all is playing out. When I went to each store, every 5 minutes between 6-12 people came in to get a raffle ticket. I asked the manager and he said he hadn't moved all day because he was the one taking the tickets.

I sincerely hope that one day this mess ends. We went from being able to buy weeks after the release to going about 2 hours after they open to waiting half an hour before they open to waiting two hours before opening to camping out and now camping out for tickets.

This frickin sucks man...

:rofl: DMPs were less hassle than these things... Some of y'all are some damn troopers and coming from someone who didn't mind camping at all back in the day. Tried to do it last year for Concords and was fed up with it 15 minutes in.

Hope this release educates the "hood heads" out there. Lost dudes knew nothing about which FTLs were doing "sweepstakes" and which ones were doing guaranteed tickets. Repeatedly had to tell them that the release details for each store in each city are clearly stated on FTLs website. Some acted like I was speaking another language when I said that. All they know is they're up there to "get them Js foool". Not even having a clue about the procedure at all. Guess I'd rather them be lost though. Makes my chances better. Feels good to be done with it all a week early :pimp:. Now the wait begins.

Yea these shoes ain't even all that....there was much hotter releases this year....people just hype them up...so people who would never have worn or liked em get em....thinking they cool but a lames a lame....

Stickin to my cdps just unds them last month, they work fine for me
basically been wearing mine at work all last week

and nobody can tell the difference 

its just funny when I wore them last month nobody asked anything

but last week damn near everybody had questions 
laugh.gif

How much is the resell for this?

Can this be traded directly for the Concords?

I went by Serramonte at 4:30 and the line for each of these places was like 100+ people deep. Probably talking two hours to get to the front of the line just to enter a g-d- raffle?! I took a look at all the people in line and how incredibly ignorant they all appeared and promptly walked out. Kids and losers wasting hours all over the place. I'll try to RSVP when I get the text and possibly try the online sales, but this shoe isn't so much better than any other release this year to get caught up in hours of lines and BS just to wear a mass produced sneaker.

That's how it was when I went. While I was in line some girl was on the phone and said, "I was at the other footlocker and they signed me up for the shoe that was black and yellow. I was like nah I want the red ones. You know the black and red ones." I was like :x These people don't even know what they are in line for. Then some other group of high school kids said, "Ey look up what other footlockers are in the area." :smh: So many moms and dads in line for this release I just hate how they get in line and they don't even want the shoe. Makes it unfair for the people that actually want a pair.

This release is going to be crazier and shady than the Concords. I think when you get a ticket you should pay for your pair up front then just pick your shoes on rd bc more than half of the ppl in line didnt even have the bread to buy these... plus this ticket stuff is dumb bc ftl is trying to stop lines and camping but you still have ppl camping for tickets then lining up for pick up on rd. So what they are trying to avoid is now happening twice just look at the pickup line onfor the db9's pickup's.

Not sure why people are so anti-camp. We all don't have elite Internet copping skills or people who can grab pairs for us. I'm 4/4 out of every release I have camped for so the odds are great. Either way 15 short hours of chilling with my boys and talking sneakers ensured I get a pair of something most of you would pay over retail for. If you want to laugh at someone laugh at the people who dropped more than retail for these.

Please tell me your joking ? Please ! I am speechless, this is just a whole other level. Straight insanity, dude asked the lady what she was in line for ? She said I don't know free shoes or something ?? Really is that what she said !! God damn !!! Dude who wrote that, should have checked that moms son. Like for real, that's just bothering me. Goofy f*#ks taking this to a whole next level !!!
yeah i asked the mom and she had no clue wtf the line up was for and she was in front of me. when they asked her, "11s? or 4s?"  she answered "ummm ill take the 4s" "size?" she just said 10 im assuming cause she heard the person in front of her ask for 4s. and get this, she wasnt around any teenage son... her kids were like 4-5 years old. man i was so pissed but thats the thing, almost everyone was doing it... people thought they were giving out free kicks. -.- over 1k people entered these raffles mannnn lol fml

How much is the resell for this?

Can this be traded directly for the Concords?

I would doubt it but you never know...I got a pair ds cords and theres no way I'd trade for these....Concords are more limited esp. At this point.....the bred 11s will be very abundant with restock after restock

judging by alot of comments in here, other peoples FTL also made up their own rules as they went along....

i had been calling and was told no matter what NO CAMPING before 4pm..i call at 1230 just to make sure and the girl working at footlocker tells me that the line is already 30 deep for 20 pairs..

and its been that way since 8am..
mean.gif

i also called the security office the day before since they were in charge of this nonsense and i was told the same thing..noone allowed near the security office until 4pm..

im prepared to take the L on this one..i dont do that reseller ish..im going to try online RD but thats as far as i will go..

good luck guys.

That Finish line draft might come through for us. I heard today from an employee some of their larger stores are getting like 250 pairs. This one FL I know got over 100 pairs of the bred IV. HOH everywhere should get a ton of pairs too.

Seriously bruh no one is scared of going out on the 21st to cop?
I mean I pray that I can order it from SH on thursday(**** CT they prob gon make it 160 British pounds), because I really don't want to go outside and be in crowded places when there's a possibility of an idiot or maniac doing something crazy.

Even at 160 that's still a good price considering other spots are charging 300+

Seriously bruh no one is scared of going out on the 21st to cop?
I mean I pray that I can order it from SH on thursday(**** CT they prob gon make it 160 British pounds), because I really don't want to go outside and be in crowded places when there's a possibility of an idiot or maniac doing something crazy.

These dudes don't care, some of them think nothing can happen to them. Let that elementary school shooting be a lesson :smh:

That's how it was when I went. While I was in line some girl was on the phone and said, "I was at the other footlocker and they signed me up for the shoe that was black and yellow. I was like nah I want the red ones. You know the black and red ones." I was like :x These people don't even know what they are in line for. Then some other group of high school kids said, "Ey look up what other footlockers are in the area." :smh: So many moms and dads in line for this release I just hate how they get in line and they don't even want the shoe. Makes it unfair for the people that actually want a pair.

Maybe if dudes started to laugh these lil kids out at line, you know the one. The one who brought mom, dad, sister, uncle and the god damn family cat. Maybe that would reduce some of they're chances, cause that 14 yr old is gonna grab 18 tix just on his family alone. Good luck mayn !

Not sure why people are so anti-camp. We all don't have elite Internet copping skills or people who can grab pairs for us. I'm 4/4 out of every release I have camped for so the odds are great. Either way 15 short hours of chilling with my boys and talking sneakers ensured I get a pair of something most of you would pay over retail for. If you want to laugh at someone laugh at the people who dropped more than retail for these.

What 15 hours!!! Haha and a short 15 at that....get a life...get a job....ur a joke...I'd pay resell before I wasted 15 hours of my life....I'd make 300 dollars workin 15 hours...

And who's laughing at people paying resale it's there money they can do what they want.

Back
Top Bottom