Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I cant believe im reading every post in this thread I DONT WANNA MISS ANY OF THIS.....Said ***** ESPN an the Monday night countdown u couldnt pay for this type entertainment!!!(Rolls up another because I noe its going to be to 320 pages by midnight way this thing is taking a life of its own)

got my golden ticket

Just a general question, if you had to choose, would it be better to go up a size or down in sneakers? Not specifically in these 11's.
Me personally  would go with a size up .  Tight shoes is the most  uncomfortable thing ever . Some people will go a half size down and take the sole out but I just can't do it . I would go with the size up because you can always put on thick socks or something to that nature.

When the winners from the FNL draft start coming in here there is going to be a massive salt overload

To take a night off from work just to get these shoes and campout overnight and get them, or just say eff it onto the next even though this is one of your favorite shoes ever/pay resale prices for it? Your thoughts #NT?

Man I'm telling you, you will find these after RD. Hell the day of work you don't miss will cover any extra costs...

greatest shoe to be made, but hopefully the quality supercedes the 2008 package model and the 2011 concord model! i can't wait for the columbia model to be released again!

Quality is just like the concords.... The best part of these is the light red bottom

I'm just going to assume no emails = I won. And show up and be all confused as to why they're denying my my kicks lol

RETAIL:
60 Pairs x $180 + tax = $11,880
RE-SELL:
60 Pairs x $310 = $18,600
Regardless of my income and capital... My business education would never allow me to willingly pay close to $7,000 more, when there is simply no need...
Do you guys think before posting....
Its not like I posted 2 raffle tickets and then posted a money shot....

When you are rich enough, you realize that you can get more money but never more time. Your time becomes worth more than money. At that point it is not worth your time figuring out how to get a pair for retail. You just drop $400 on a pair because time is worth more than money. Even if you were buying 60 pairs, the $7000 price increase is well worth saving the time and effort when you are rich.

Rich or poor, time is the great equalizer.

the 96 xis were gone day of.
the 01 retros were gone day of.
the 12 retros will be gone day of.
NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

OG XIs were still in stores weeks after the release date due to restocks arriving at the store instead of online.

Last edited:
what's pictured is my 10.5 

My sig has always had shoes for sale.

Lol OMFG!!!!

This clown pushing 3 pairs...

You called me out for posting 60 secured pairs yesterday talking about I'm not doing it "right"... "Simpleton"... Blah blah blah...

Son you pushing 3 pairs for $320 on NikeTalk!!!!

What a joke...

Your grand kids probably ashamed of your geriatric ***...

I'm just going to assume no emails = I won. And show up and be all confused as to why they're denying my my kicks lol
Lol 
roll.gif
 I hear on Finishlines twitter that if you win you need to show up with a vaild Govt ID. Thing is I don't got one, gonna show up with my School ID if I win and see what happens.. 
ohwell.gif

When you are rich enough, you realize that you can get more money but never more time. Your time becomes worth more than money. At that point it is not worth your time figuring out how to get a pair for retail. You just drop $400 on a pair because time is worth more than money. Even if you were buying 60 pairs, the $7000 price increase is well worth saving the time and effort when you are rich.

Hobbies are hobbies... Both rich and poor have them...

Lol OMFG!!!!
This clown pushing 3 pairs...
You called me out for posting 60 secured pairs yesterday talking about I'm not doing it "right"... "Simpleton"... Blah blah blah...
Son you pushing 3 pairs for $320 on NikeTalk!!!!
What a joke...
Your grand kids probably ashamed of your geriatric ***...

What the hell is happening here

Am
amen brotha... Your paying for convenience and I rather drop 300 on the kicks than wait in line for hours, I'm too old and have no patience so I rather pay for convenience. Your right though time is very precious and money you will always get back but time you will never get back at all...

Back
Top Bottom