Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Limit one Finish Line Draft entry per person. Multiple entries with multiple size and location preferences will be disqualified. Once an entry is submitted, it is considered final and no changes of any kind can be made. Draft entries and/or reservations are non-transferrable. The name submitted during the Draft entry process must match the valid photo ID that is required to purchase the Retro 11 on [color= rgb(54, 99, 136)]12.21.12[/color].

If you receive an email from us confirming your shoe size and store location, you are guaranteed only one spot in line for an opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11. There is no guarantee of receiving any shoe or your specified shoe size. Finish Line makes no guarantees regarding product or size availability.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, san-serif]Sigh..[/font]

I'm pretty sure that we are guaranteed a pair on our size. I mean after all they did ask our size and they drafted a lottery in order to make it more organized and efficient. I'm thinking that they choose the people based off of their availability IE: If they have like 2 pairs of size 9.5's then they would only draft 2 people who entered 9.5 as their size corresponding to that store and so forth. It wouldn't make sense to draft like 5 9.5's when there would only be like 2 available if you catch my drift. Otherwise it is dumb. But trust me, I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled something stupid like that to rip us off. I thought finally I wouldn't have to worry about camping out or going extra early or anything, again which is why I think they finally decided to do a system like this.

But on the contrary, I do see your point in bolding the last two sentences...I mean technically it means that we can't get our size but then again like I said, it would be so dumb to make this system and ask for our size when we would still be competing to get them. Maybe in the confirmation email it would provide more clear detail because it says we should have our number in line inside the email.

They done sending out emails ?

Not sure yet... Not much reported of people getting emails around my area. I didn't get my draft entry email until late afternoon Sunday. Maybe they going by the same order or going by stores and regions.

Lol I didn't even get that ur a loser email. And somebody gonna get screwed over by y'all tricking the system lol

I been following NT for a while, but I'm new as a member. I just have a quick question though. They should be sending out emails even if you lost, correct? Trying to figure out if it's true that they do it by region or not. I'm in the Philadelphia area and have yet to see if anyone from that area has received anything yet.

I got this message, but I am not understanding. Once I click "RSVP NOW", I get some type of error. This is what I get:

What do they mean if I have a valid invite? Then once I follow the directions they give, it then gives me that procrastination ish. Finishline is all messed up.

I been following NT for a while, but I'm new as a member. I just have a quick question though. They should be sending out emails even if you lost, correct? Trying to figure out if it's true that they do it by region or not. I'm in the Philadelphia area and have yet to see if anyone from that area has received anything yet.

They might closed for the evening and might continue sending out emails in the am... Like I said I didn't get my draft entry email until late Sunday afternoon. A few hours before the deadline to enter.

What do they mean if I have a valid invite? Then once I follow the directions they give, it then gives me that procrastination ish. Finishline is all messed up.

alot of ppl have been having a problem with the rsvp link...fnl twitter said that they were aware of the problem and are working on it

I got this message, but I am not understanding. Once I click "RSVP NOW", I get some type of error. This is what I get:

Just read the last few pages

alot of ppl have been having a problem with the rsvp link...fnl twitter said that they were aware of the problem and are working on it

That's good to know. Hopefully, they get this stuff together.

Just read the last few pages

I read the last few pages and if you are talking about the dude that left the step by step process, it didn't work for me. I logged into my account and didn't see any of things in my address bar he was talking about.

After trying the link edit 3 times, I've been confirmed. Now to wait for the confirmation email since I didn't get the email that says i won or not. Hope it's not a glitch.

I haven't even received an email saying if I won or lost yet... feeling a bit nervous  
ohwell.gif

Still haven't gotten mine very disappointed I was hoping to use for ball season nobody from southlake won?

Well the alarm went off. Hopped up to check email and there was none. Nothing for me. Anyone win for store at the Roseville Galleria?

This is from a friend who DOES NOT have a WC account.  Has not ordered from FNL is over 4 years.  Needless to say, he got drafted.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom