Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Did you still get your pair?
The whole FNL draft still seems iffy and nothing is final till the shoes are in my hand. I still have Nike Chi's RSVP and NDC as other alternatives.
Yeah. But beware because this is a shoe hyped x20 more than the GMP. It took me an hour for them to "find" my registration and info. Just Saying.. NDC and NTChi are my best bets..

Random question.  Is there any difference in quality between the finishline, eastbay, and nikestore pairs?

Last edited:
Just called my FNL and the dude said I have between 7am and 10am to pick up my pair or they're being sold to someone else. I'll call again the day before to make sure mine is still guaranteed tho.

Which store did you RSVP at? Just curious because I was told 8am for Independence...

I just talked to the FNL dude up at tysons for any dmv heads. Dude said if you got a confirmation email then you're guaranteed your pair. Dude also said you HAVE to print out the email, said you just cant show 'em the email on your phone I believe..
the email I received said the opposite, said you can show either a print out or your phone. "Because they're easy that way".....their words not mine. Lol

Yeah I have a bunch of raffle tix from the stores there...should be interesting.

What was it looking like on the ticket pick up day? That spot was kinda hush for the X chicago's, I got there 30 minutes before champs opened. then the cement 4s came, something told me to go earlier, so I showed up an hour or so later. people started to come earlier. So many salty faces that day. After that release I knew that mall was becoming a bust.

yo this is has gotten out of hand with the twitter rsvp thing wow 
laugh.gif
Yeah, like I said a month ago. As soon as I get used to, or good at the twitter thing, people will either find a way to abuse it or nike will change it 
tired.gif
. Whatever, I'll try for my ticket tomorrow, if not, twitter RSVP, if not NDC or bust. 

Come on man.. These are the type of sneakerheads i'm competing with these days?

lol as stupid as that sounds its actually a legit question

all the recent retros when i get em from finishline always something wrong pre creased box damaged bent etc :smh:

but when i buy em direct from nike they come out looking mint :smokin

I couldn't help but laugh...Are the pairs any different with eastbay, finishline and nikestore? cmon son!

Answer: YES the new patent leather is patent pleather...you better inspect them closely.

Anyone know around what time the overseas sites will start selling? Will it be Thursday 7EST like the IVs that came out on black friday?

Ain't even going to worry about the haterboxdens charging for R$VP services. I was able to RSVP last week for the Stealths WITHOUT using a program while those cats struck out.
laugh.gif

Bring it on, sucka.
tongue.gif

lol as stupid as that sounds its actually a legit question
all the recent retros when i get em from finishline always something wrong pre creased box damaged bent etc :smh:
but when i buy em direct from nike they come out looking mint :smokin

I know the feeling. I love coppin from ndc. I know it probably doesn't matter but in my head it be. [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji] coppin directly from the source. Fresh off the line.

Last edited:
Which store did you RSVP at? Just curious because I was told 8am for Independence...

It was FNL at independence center, the guy said 7am-10am. It probably is 8am-10am but the mall sometimes opens up earlier for releases at the other stores (Champs, FL and FA) so he may have been going off that. The pairs are guaranteed so I'll be there at about 7 or 7:30

Back
Top Bottom