Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

lol. wut?
just looks like you're bitter that you're losing a connect or that your connect will charge you more. ftl taking over is a good thing. most employees at ftl or any retail shoe store are in it for a paycheck. very seldom do i see or meet a worker knowledgeable about the product. even then, you either have a guy who doesn't have to work there, but likes the benefits or a guy who spends his whole salary for shoes while putting $3 bucks in his gas tank just to get home. you don't think ftl doing this also gives them more control over how things are run? looks to me like the route they're taking is handling raffles or drafts via corporate and then letting locations know winners. when employees had discounts, i noticed MORE buying shoes just to flip to compensate for making just over minimum wage. this effects the consumer. this new rule is good news to me.
No bro i'm not losing anything...I only deal with the manager. who has never failed me.  Also I have only used my connect 3 to 4 times this entire year, I usually cop online or from NDC.  I wear a sz 14... so it's impossible to get my size and when a store does it's usually bought up by some reseller.  You also must be in a rural area.  Here in h-town a job at a shoe chain is the most highly coveted for highschoolers and many college kids who are all hip to the shoe game.  You can't walk into any store and find an employee that doesn't know anything about a jordan retro or foam release and if they dont they are new...and you find very few and it's about demographics.  Also reselling didn't really kick off majorly until late 2010 early 2011 you know how many retros and foams sat on shelves here before then...employees weren't buying and flipping whole size runs like they are doing now.  Also most employee discounts are limited to a monthly spending limit....based on corporate policy.  Can't get many shoes to flip when you have a 500-600 limit off shoes you can buy on discount....  I don't work at any of these stores and neither do you it sounds like... it won't be good news when you never get picked in a raffle and can't buy any shoe you want locally.... because resellers and their friends are loading up on tickets...

Last edited:
I can't wait to call eastbay hungover at 8 am Friday and either get through or not, then I'm done with this crap, it's an embarrassment to humanity, Raffles and drafts for an overpriced shoe endorsed by Jordan who has all the power in the world but still lets this crap go on.. just got my white red Lows which ill actually wear as a nice consolation Ds below retail

Keep shaking your heads

I can't wait to call eastbay hungover at 8 am Friday and either get through or not, then I'm done with this crap, it's an embarrassment to humanity, Raffles and drafts for an overpriced shoe endorsed by Jordan who has all the power in the world but still lets this crap go on.. just got my white red Lows which ill actually wear as a nice consolation Ds below retail
Keep shaking your heads
Have fun with that when it's online only.

I might have to camp overnight for the first time in my life just to get some jordans if I really do want them and I really do smh

thank you beasts of hype appreciate it

Or maybe the company should have certain rules for employees on getting multiples. Its not fair to the employees but I dont care
For those of you who dont know..there's ways around the 1 pair limit for employees.

There's a list of employee #s and they just look at their matrix sheet, pick an employee who hasn't worked for a while or not interested in getting them and viola. they get more pairs at discount.

Thats how so many people can take advantage of the EA's without going over the spending limit. 

Keep shaking your heads
no phone calls online only buddy...

Good for them! This is how it should be....weeding out the corny footlocker resellers....its 2 easy for them to use their discounts and buy a few pairs to resell now with the regular price they wont be making nothing as far as profit goes..... making it almost not even worth it.....
Or maybe the company should have certain rules for employees on getting multiples. Its not fair to the employees but I dont care

They cant stop them from taking pairs....what they can do is disable discounts which would put a nice huge dent on the reselling.

Keep shaking your heads

they dont allow phone orders for these

regarding the amounts releasing, I actually think they are going to have alot of less pairs than last year with the concords. My friend who works at champs had to count the stock this morning because pretty much all the retailers are receiving em sometime now and she says its definately alot less than last year.

I don't know how many went toe Moe's sneaker shop across NYC but the set up in astoria/queens was a straight zoo. people fighting, breaking apart lines, attempting to tear up the list of people who were camping out since 4 pm yesterday. police showed up and shut down the whole release. i'll never camp out again. **** was nuts! 

regarding the amounts releasing, I actually think they are going to have alot of less pairs than last year with the concords. My friend who works at champs had to count the stock this morning because pretty much all the retailers are receiving em sometime now and she says its definately alot less than last year.
thats champs. Theres more than concords and bred IV. Most pairs are going to high volume stores. 1000s of pairs at some stores.

Just an FYI, any employee who gets caught buying with their discount and then reselling for profit is an automatic termination.

Not all of the Champs/Footlocker's/Foot Actions have the new rule in affect. I know here in my city employees didnt have raffles and they still get their discount. 

I FEEL FOR YA'LL NEW YORK CATS. I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE THAT STRUGGLE FOR JORDANS OR YEEZY'S IN NYC. IT'S HARD HERE IN HOUSTON BUT TRYING TO PAY RETAIL IN NYC?
sick.gif

OF COURSE THEY ARE ABUNDANT THERE IF YOU AREN'T TRYING TO PAY ANYTHING CLOSE TO RETAIL. IT'S AN EASY COP THEN
laugh.gif
Actually, NYC even though the demand is high, with the RSVP system for Mercer, NYC, and Roosevelt, that's a better chance than alot of other places around the country. Those stores get the most quantity out of most Nikestores. But as far as camping for tickets, NYC is the ultimate struggle for retro J's. But the Yeezy don't matter where you are, it's a struggle regardless.

We go through this every year with the XI release. YES they did produce an insane amount of pairs of these. YES it is probably more than the 4s. BUT it STILL WONT matter. The demand for these (and all XIs) is too great. These well not sit on shelves. Come 11AM or Noon on Friday, these will be completely gone (barring restocks).

I love how one page the line is "don't sweat this release there is SO much more than last year" and then on the next page its "there are way less than last year, i just counted them" it's pure comedy in here. :smh:

i got the white n red low top xi's from earlier this year do they run the same size wise?

Back
Top Bottom