Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

still no "all DMs have been sent" tweet from NTSF, so iam still alive i guess....barely though
laugh.gif
Keep ya head up man!

got a confirmation from NTNY at 6:03pm *RICK FLAIR* "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

weird how it doesn't say what size I have reserved, but says I have a spot in line... did ya'll get the same message?

Dang, I'm waiting for a 9.5 fro NTNYC.
I give in, pass the tylenol. Calling it a life. Might pop another bottle in the afterlife. :\

Last edited:
DM's will only be received via email if you clicked the checkbox. I get notified every way possible. Twitter via iphone, twit via sms, twit via laptop, desktop, whatever works. 

My lady gonna be so ****** stoked for this **** :D Merry ****** xmas NT 

As for the size clarification... No idea

Congrats to everyone that got their confirmation.
Thanks, I feel bad for those that didn't get em, I thought I didn't get em for a long time

I went and played basketball and some dude was wearing the Breds from 01 and they were torn to pieces and looked ratty as hell. All I could think of was how is he playing in those things like it doesn't matter and here I am just praying I get a DM back. I have only seen 1 other dude playing in those and today of all days here was a dude rocking them. 

Also, at 2:30 the girl I worked with who came with me to the MOA to put my name in twice for me got a call from Footlocker HOF and she had her phone on silent and then at 4 she comes in sees I am looking at this forum and goes "oh I got a phone call" We call the number back and it was busy and by the time we got a hold of someone they only had 8 and 14 left. Chose the 8 in order to sell or swap with someone. 

Crazy day

good for you and maybe feels better coz you got the one on the BRED XIs eh?

Yes it feels good, but I'm not gonna lie I wanted the Stealth Foams more than I wanted these but what are ya gonna do? I'm still salty I didn't get the Foams but I'm not gonna pay these ridiculous reseller prices either. All in all I'm very happy I'm getting my XI's. The Bred IV's were at the top of my list and I was able to secure 1 pair via raffle and another walking into FNL on RD, then the Stealhs which I struck out on, and then the Bred XI's via Nike twitter RSVP. 2 out of 3 isn't bad. :smokin

got a confirmation from NTNY at 6:03pm *RICK FLAIR* "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

weird how it doesn't say what size I have reserved, but says I have a spot in line... did ya'll get the same message?
Yup. No worries, you're good to go.

Back
Top Bottom