Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

mean.gif
Well I did find it on Google. 
roll.gif

Kinda annoyed that I replied to Roosevelt Field within the minute and got nothing back.. More so annoyed that twitter stopped sending me tweets as text messages. To all those that secured their pair congratulations.. for the rest of us.. lets set our alarms and try our best Saturday morning

Kinda annoyed that I replied to Roosevelt Field within the minute and got nothing back.. More so annoyed that twitter stopped sending me tweets as text messages. To all those that secured their pair congratulations.. for the rest of us.. lets set our alarms and try our best Saturday morning

FRIDAY MORNING. DO NOT make this mistake.

I don't know what calendar you're looking at, but these drop Friday morning, 12/21

might wanna try friday morning too...   just in case

Wow this thread pretty much jumps 10 pages a hour.  Confirmed for FINL RSVP here. 

Last edited:
NiketownNYC just said all DMs have been sent.

Struck out :smh: and mercer being real shady, looks like NDC for me.

So my DM for NIKELA says"you have a spot in line" . Sounds like "you have a CHANCE at getting them" to me. First time doing this through twitter so is this my size or just any size leftover?

Almost a whole working day for NT Chi to send out their DM....insane

Congrats to all the CHI heads that successfully rsvp'd

ntny is finished, how do u dudes walk out with two pairs if u get two dms?

Back
Top Bottom