Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

this thread is so stupiddd
roll.gif
roll.gif
It's passing the time waiting for other UK sites/the 8am releases

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

This thread is pretty funny I have to admit.. I've owned every bred 11 thats released so i really shouldnt care, but I love the 11 so much that I can't pass up them releasing again. I always end up selling the newer ones and just buying the older ones though (sold all my CDPs, 09 space jams, 10 cool greys, 11 concords to to buy more 95-01 pairs) 

Its funny though how I laugh at y'all for complaining about the "shape/quality" in the AF1 thread but when it comes to 11s the shape and quality matters to me lol

Yeah - some things matter more than others, it varies from individual to individual.

I do the same thing, actually. A couple of pairs of these may fall into my lap. And, if they do, I'll just sell them and pick up more OGs and/of Face box era retros.

its always the people who got there pair on lock already that be sayin , "they just shoes", if yall aint got ur pair yet yall be wylin too
Does having a pair locked up or not change the fact that they ARE just shoes? Compared to a human life they hold absolutely no value. Strictly talking about people willing to rob, and/or murder for a pair of shoes. How ridiculous does that sound? So sad

Hot damn. Studio gangstas in full effect doh :rofl:

Cant wait to see what this thread cooks up during the late night hours. Prepare for moar lulz fellas :lol:

Wow CT let me through. nice

SUCCESSFUL ORDER

Thanks for visiting Crooked Tongues. Your taste in sneakers and online stores is exceptional, and your order number is:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom