Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Beastbay was TROLLING me extra hard this morning at launch... It took me 75mins to checkout, and i swear half of that time I was trying to get the Black/Yellow Spizike out of my cart THAT I NEVER PUT IN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE hahaha.
Everytime I tried to put the XI in my cart, it would say "Cart Error" and that damn Spizike would show up. Finally after 75mins i was able to delete the random Spizike and checkout the XI

I kind of like how this draft /raffle thing went down maybe cause i won 3 of them .. but everything ran smoothly today people just showed up picked up their pair and left..no crazy lines or nobody got trampled on just in & out. i wonder if this is how it's gonna go down from now on, and will i still feel the same way about it if i don't win any of the raffles.. but for somebody like me it works cause i can't really do the camp thing so entering raffles seems to be cool with me.. not 100 % sure about it  tho

FinishLine said if you get the confirmation email your good. How their new system is based. So the "website" upgrade also upgraded traffic regulation and things like that.

2014 please.

I would come back out of retirement for those...

Last edited:
Randomly was able to put these in my cart like 3 hrs. after the link on eastbay...couldn't go through cause I WAS AT SCHOOL 
mean.gif

FinishLine said if you get the confirmation email your good. How their new system is based. So the "website" upgrade also upgraded traffic regulation and things like that.
I hope so because I have the confirmation and order number but I have nothing under my order status under my FL account. 

Wow so dudes paying 500.00 plus on ebay i didnt think these would fetch that amount. I bought an extra pair to hoop in but my goodness I may have to bite that resell bullet myself.

Anybody notice how sturdy these are? I thought my Bred 4s were tanks... but no, I think I could actually hoop in these.

Not that I would... These are only seeing the light of day in Vegas next week
nerd.gif

NTLA had a line full of naive people out front thinking they would do a FCFS after
laugh.gif

NTSM had security for this release.. bunch of big dudes in blacked out suits. Good to see that they took extra precautions unlike NTLA.

Last edited:
Beastbay was TROLLING me extra hard this morning at launch... It took me 75mins to checkout, and i swear half of that time I was trying to get the Black/Yellow Spizike out of my cart THAT I NEVER PUT IN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE hahaha.
Everytime I tried to put the XI in my cart, it would say "Cart Error" and that damn Spizike would show up. Finally after 75mins i was able to delete the random Spizike and checkout the XI

:lol: that would be so irritating

Sad News from Houston

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Depu...tempt-to-steal-tennis-shoes--184460931.html??

HOUSTON – A robbery involving Air Jordan tennis shoes ended with a man shot in the head and his car crashed into a house Friday in northwest Harris County, deputies said.
It happened around 10:45 a.m. in the 1700 block of Plumwood.
Investigators said two men were coming home from buying the new Air Jordan tennis shoes from Greenspoint Mall when they were attacked in their driveway. Multiple shots were fired and after the driver was shot in the head.
His car ended up crashing into the side of a house on Plumwood, rupturing a gas line. Residents were evacuated as it took two hours for Centerpoint Energy to shut off the gas.
The man was rushed to the hospital. There was no word on his condition.
The suspects got away, leaving the tennis shoe bag sitting on the sidewalk.
The Harris County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the shooting.

So fnl sent me a where did you run off to email like 30 minutes ago but sent me a PayPal confirmation when I tried my 3rd and last time a few hours ago. Right now I'm like just give me the shoes and the other 2 payments or all 3 and expect me to never order or shop there again

i won 5 raffles sold 2 no rape prices and just let somebody buy one for retail i hope somebody look out for me next year cause im sure i wont win 1 raffle or get a fnl draft email again lol

Back
Top Bottom