Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

While we're all here... HAPPY NEW YEAR! May the sneaker gods bless us with more kicks and no violence trying to get em!
nthat.gif

Last edited:
so u know u would end up spending twice what u would pay a reseller, to embark on a journey to save some $ ?? Your better off paying resell and saving your time and money, cause even if you do get "hooked up" your gonna spend money regardless, food travel hotel ect.
Yep.  That's what I work a job for.  Pay bills, save a little, and with the little bit left over, enjoy myself.  And, an occasional pair of J's.  And by the way, not to buy shoes; to go to ASW and then buy shoes.

Last edited:
Who else is going to be stuntin in theirs tonight? gonna be stuntin in mine really hard, hopefully I don't get jacked for them, carrying me two tasers lol

they had a restock on the Concords ONLY in Orlando last year?  I still haven't copped my Breds either, I'm trying to figure out when a restock might drop if any...
I'm still not sure if there was only a restock on just the Concords or not; I imagine there were alot of sneakers.  But remember, Kobes, KDs and LeBrons all hit at the same time the Galaxy foams hit.  I can't find the website now, but I want to say that there were a bunch of other sneakers being sold too.  I just think that the Concord got alot of the attention, because the majority of those that went did not know that they were going to be there.  Does anyone else know?

Now my intention was not to stir up animosity.  It was just to ask a question.  Does anyone think it is worth the wait, or do people want to continue to take shots at me?  If you want to continue to take shots, be my guest; I'm just considering last year's ASW restock, and wanted to know what you all thought.

No animosity. You're stirring up everyone's sense of "this fool is crazy".

You're contemplating making arrangements to go to Houston for the all star weekend in hopes that Nike will restock Houston with bred 11's and since you'll be there anyway to grab your bred 11's, why not go see the game.

If money is no issue which apparently it isn't why not just grab a pair from a reseller?

time is money and it sounds like you're gonna be wasting a lot of it

Last edited:
no one is getting jealous but it makes no sense, why spend money on plane ticket and game tickets.

just pay the $100 extra a get a pair tonight :lol:

not that hard
Maybe, I might want to go watch some pro basketball players do what they do best.  Again, I won't have to pay for plane tickets to go to ASW; I'm planning on being in Dallas visiting family(during that week and the week after), which is less than 4 hours away from Houston.

um ok then go to the game? and maybe you will get lucky with a restock.

even if its confirmed as a restock there is no guarantee that you will get a pair.

just sayin

You're contemplating making arrangements to go to Houston for the all star weekend in hopes that Nike will restock Houston with bred 11's and since you'll be there anyway to grab your bred 11's, why not go see the game.
If money is no issue which apparently it isn't why not just grab a pair from a reseller?
No. That's not what I said. 

Part of the reason why I am cautious of resellers is that some of them do not know that they are not selling authentic articles.  Some of them know that they are selling fakes straight up.  Since I did not get a release day pair, I don't have an authentic pair to compare to, which would not be an issue if Jordan Brand is at ASW.  I would just cop there.

Part of the reason why I am cautious of resellers is that some of them do not know that they are not selling authentic articles.  Some of them know that they are selling fakes straight up.  Since I did not get a release day pair, I don't have an authentic pair to compare to, which would not be an issue if Jordan Brand is at ASW.  I would just cop there.

I saw later that you said you have family in Dallas and that you could probably do the trip for relatively low cost. Still unless you are already going to the game and are thinking of waiting till then to try to get a pair it doesn't seem like it'd be worth it.

If you were thinking of grabbing a pair from a reseller I'm sure some NT members would be happy to point you in the right direction of a trustworthy and legit source.

you are on NT, you own a computer, legit checks can help and buying from a legit site. Theres a few legit members here as well that i bet are selling pairs.

if you are gonna spend $300+ it doesnt hurt to take a few extra precautions to make sure you are getting 100% authentic shoes.

im the same way brah, i dont buy too much second hand outside from NDC but i do my research of the seller and the item to make sure ill be getting an authentic nike item.

um ok then go to the game? and maybe you will get lucky with a restock.
even if its confirmed as a restock there is no guarantee that you will get a pair.
just sayini
That's true.  I guess that there could be a restock and that there would not be enough shoes to go around.  But last year, from what I understand (I say that because I read about it online), if you were there, you got your pair.  I don't know anything for certain. 

they had a restock on the Concords ONLY in Orlando last year?  I still haven't copped my Breds either, I'm trying to figure out when a restock might drop if any...

I'm still not sure if there was only a restock on just the Concords or not; I imagine there were alot of sneakers.  But remember, Kobes, KDs and LeBrons all hit at the same time the Galaxy foams hit.  I can't find the website now, but I want to say that there were a bunch of other sneakers being sold too.  I just think that the Concord got alot of the attention, because the majority of those that went did not know that they were going to be there.  Does anyone else know?

I was there personally at that FA at Florida Mall. It wasn't just the concords that were available then. The Concords, WC 4's, royal blue X's, and 2012 YOTD's were all I remember that were in that FA that they turned into a Jordan store. I didn't cop anything then since I had all of the ones I wanted already.

Back
Top Bottom