Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I dunno. Im just thinking out loud. If there was gonna be a restock.....it should have happened already.. .even if there is one, chances of u being near a comp are pretty slim. Might as well pay 100 extra bucks and not worry about it and enjoy your kicks.

you are on NT, you own a computer, legit checks can help and buying from a legit site. Theres a few legit members here as well that i bet are selling pairs.
if you are gonna spend $300+ it doesnt hurt to take a few extra precautions to make sure you are getting 100% authentic shoes.
im the same way brah, i dont buy too much second hand outside from NDC but i do my research of the seller and the item to make sure ill be getting an authentic nike item.
You are a wise man.  I've seen some really good fakes that the CSRs at Niketown were able to point out to me.  One of my buddies got burnt last year with a fake Concord.  It looked real to us, but unfortunately, it was a variant.  The sad thing about it was that he could have kept them and worn them, and 90% of people would have never known.  But if Nike didn't give it the thumbs up, it aint real!!!!!!! No "B" grades, variants, whatever!!!!!

I dunno. Im just thinking out loud. If there was gonna be a restock.....it should have happened already.. .even if there is one, chances of u being near a comp are pretty slim. Might as well pay 100 extra bucks and not worry about it and enjoy your kicks.
I totally understand what you're saying.  But did we know that there was going to be a restock at ASW last year?  Did we know that Indiana was going to get a huge Concord restock for the Finishline in Greenwood mall?  Did we know that Finishline was going to have a Cyber Monday restock?  Did we know that Footlocker was going to restock  different pairs of 4s, 12s and 6s?  Did we know that Eastbay and Finishline were going to restock 9s- several times?  I don't know anything for sure.  But I do know that it won't hurt to be patient.  That's the tough thing about restocks; you don't know that they are going to happen.  But if you get lucky, you have a great day.  If you don't, you can still cop from a reseller if you want.  But I do appreciate your input.

I was there personally at that FA at Florida Mall. It wasn't just the concords that were available then. The Concords, WC 4's, royal blue X's, and 2012 YOTD's were all I remember that were in that FA that they turned into a Jordan store. I didn't cop anything then since I had all of the ones I wanted already
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO---Weeeeee!!!!! Man I hate that I missed that!!!!!!  Thanks for letting me know.  I remember reading about it after it happened, but I could not find it tonight when I was looking for it!

You are a wise man.  I've seen some really good fakes that the CSRs at Niketown were able to point out to me.  One of my buddies got burnt last year with a fake Concord.  It looked real to us, but unfortunately, it was a variant.  The sad thing about it was that he could have kept them and worn them, and 90% of people would have never known.  But if Nike didn't give it the thumbs up, it aint real!!!!!!! No "B" grades, variants, whatever!!!!!
So you are telling me that you can bring your kicks to any Niketown and they can do a 'legit check' on the spot?

I saw later that you said you have family in Dallas and that you could probably do the trip for relatively low cost. Still unless you are already going to the game and are thinking of waiting till then to try to get a pair it doesn't seem like it'd be worth it.
If you were thinking of grabbing a pair from a reseller I'm sure some NT members would be happy to point you in the right direction of a trustworthy and legit source.
Cool.  Thanks.  I may have to check with you all on some pairs. 

Don't get me wrong; I really do want to go to ASW for the events.  It's the NBA's marquee event. That would be the reason that I would be going, if I decide to.  I was just wondering what other members thought about a possible restock there, since Jordan Brand has shown that they are in a restocking mood now.  I can't remember when I've seen so many restocks coming one right after the other from JB.  This is truly amazing.  I don't know if they are trying to get their numbers up, or if Jordan has a personal vendetta against LeBron, KD, and Kobe, proving that not only is his legend is not only going to trump theirs, but his business saavy is in a class by itself.  It happend last year; it might happen again.  Restocks are coming out of everywhere, so I don't think it's unreasonable to assume we may see more Breds, but if I miss out, I've got other pairs of J's.

So you are telling me that you can bring your kicks to any Niketown and they can do a 'legit check' on the spot?
Oh no.  Several years ago, they would help with identifying fakes, but not anymore.  But I never had to use it because it was easy to walk into any of the "Big Two" and get anything you wanted if you had the money. 

I just called Nike and asked about some characteristics of the shoes and the box that they came in.  The CSR was very helpful; after about 10 minutes of research, she found the answers for me and what to look for on authentic pairs.

Oh no.  Several years ago, they would help with identifying fakes, but not anymore.  But I never had to use it because it was easy to walk into any of the "Big Two" and get anything you wanted if you had the money. 

I just called Nike and asked about some characteristics of the shoes and the box that they came in.  The CSR was very helpful; after about 10 minutes of research, she found the answers for me and what to look for on authentic pairs.
Been spewing out garbage for the past three pages.. Most CSRs don't know a damn thing about shoes. They know billing and how to process returns at the most.

how do you get smudges off of the patent leather?
Try using rubbing alcohol.

how do you get smudges off of the patent leather?

Oh no.

This kid is too much. So for a legit check, you called up a nike service rep, waited on hold for 10 minutes, and she told you a few things to look for on authentic pairs?

I give up. Enjoy the all star festivities and the restock and the many blessings that 2013 will bring you.

Got my pair today from size?.com as well

Small dent on box but nothing major.

Left shoe has like a line mark on the patent leather that I can probably rub out...hopefully..
Right shoe had a small white speck mark on the mesh..

checked out my pair from CT. and another wtf nike CQ...
why is 1 jordan smaller than the other?! :smh:
another new year but the same old CQ.... oh well... easier to un DS.
Happy New Years NT...

Back
Top Bottom