Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Grape Ape always spittin flame on fools. LOL burn a few for the man who speaks the goddamn truth. 

Blaze up and stay lifted HB!

Man am I the only one that should have gone a full size up? I went up .5 and it's still crushin my toes. These have a super tight box.

I'm waiting here, in the living room near the front door., its dark out and my 3 pairs of shoes are still on the truck. I swear every truck I hear has me thinking its UPS, but it isn't. Lol. Its been a long 2 weeks!

:lol:

All these dudes being charged VAT and customs fees.

Might as well have copped off a reseller and kept your money in the US :rofl:

Don't know what kinda jive you talkin, we pickin them up at $217 shipped home boy. If we get hit with customs, oh well, still gonna be cheaper than $250 ea. SHIPPED!

I finally got my two pairs from NDC. Cant believe that it took this long. The quality is impeccable. Both pairs are flawless.
roll.gif

BTW, I get my shipping at 1130-12 and I usually start work at 1-2, so ALWAYS works out for me. IF not, I'm speeding home during lunch to secure it inside of my house. Don't trust ANYONE! 

On another note, ^^^ you could edit your post by clicking the pencil next to the flag button garfield

Last edited:
UPS has my 2 NDC pairs on the truckout for delivery today... too bad my house is always the last on the list so I probably won't be getting them until 7 o'clock tonight... 2 more hours to go. Tell me why did Fedex have to drive through my court this morning loud as hell getting my hopes up for nothing... smh...

I know exactly what you mean! I got 2 FNL Thunders JUST 10 mins ago :/ My Blk/Red XI from FNL came yesterday at 5:31. Always making me wait allllll day.:smh:

BTW, I get my shipping at 1130-12 and I usually start work at 1-2, so ALWAYS works out for me. IF not, I'm speeding home during lunch to secure it inside of my house. Don't trust ANYONE! 

On another note, ^^^ you could edit your post by clicking the pencil next to the flag button garfield
yes...facepalm @ self

Gotta wear mine when this snow settles down, can't wait to slip into that tight box.. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom