Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Finally got my 2 pair of Bred XI's yesterday. One box was perfect, the other one was creased. WTF Nike? Just started collecting and it seems that sometimes the way they ship is no good.

finally gotz 'mines,' to go with the concords

Last edited:
Finally got my 2 pair of Bred XI's yesterday. One box was perfect, the other one was creased. WTF Nike? Just started collecting and it seems that sometimes the way they ship is no good.
You should just be happy... some people are either pissed that their box is falling apart, their plastic is shattered, or their shoes have some defects. 
Just becuz
LL

RP
ICEY *** pair, no joke. 

Last edited:
Tried on my Sz 12 today. These are a little snug on me. Been awhile since I had some XI. Will they stretch out any? Or should I just give in and look for a 12.5 or 13?

I think its safe to say there run TTS to .5 small depending on shape of your foot. My TTS 9.5 do run a little snug on me as well and prefer .5 up

$250 shipped from Kickz, if you have to pay Customs fee, just re-sell it for $350 plus shipping and make your money back.

$250 shipped from Kickz, if you have to pay Customs fee, just re-sell it for $350 plus shipping and make your money back.

Maybe if this was the day of release or the day after. But no way you'll get these off for $350 + shipping

Last edited:
To some, that may be a DEAL for those who can't get them anywhere else.  Can you really blame them if even CITY SOLE IS SELLING THEM FOR $409 PLUS SHIPPING?  It may seem dumb, but the thirst is very real.

Last edited:
I haven't had the chance to wear mine yet, but they will be worn outside soon!

Last edited:
So when that NTer posted the mobile FNL link...did you guys type it in your phones or just open it in the browser? Been wondering for a little minute, wasn't here 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom