Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Heeeeeeeelll nah.
Aint dudes fault. He went outta his way to cancel. Now the gloating? Thats another story
Agreed

I didn't get irritated till he started going on about how he's never stole anything before.

I've got nothing against dude though.

Next time i need someone to get me an overseas pair for US retail and no customs fees, im definitely going to pm him.

Last edited:
This is how my FNL pair came in the red insert was nearly broken in half.  Thankfully, the shoes were okay.

Now all of my pairs have arrived. :nthat:

Lmaoooooooo

Thats why I hate that Finishline puts their logo on the outside of the boxes, the dudes handling packages probably did that just to piss people off.

You tried to cancel an order for shoes that you mistakenly ordered, yep i get that part.
The company wasn't professional and didn't respond, yea i get that part too.

But lets explore your other options.
You could have flipped them to the same person you flipped them to at your cost, that way you wouldn't have had to rip anyone off.
You could have called the shipper and told them you were declining delivery.
You could have easily flipped the shoe for profit anywhere, its just the biggest release in the last month.

All that aside though what you did really wasn't that big of a deal, the unnecessary part was making a video to gloat about how you got over.
Then having the nerve to come on here and defending your actions when you thought you'd get a pat on your back.
Like i said, stop it.

^please tell me this guy isn't serious!

Lmaoooooooo
Thats why I hate that Finishline puts their logo on the outside of the boxes, the dudes handling packages probably did that just to piss people off.
Dude, the UPS man was like "Hey are these your shoes, I hope their not damaged."  I looked at him with a "Wtf did you just do." face..

Looked at the box and was not surprised..
mean.gif

Last edited:
I can say Size? is unorganized and unresponsive to emails. When playoff 12's restocked on their site, I ordered and got confirmation email. After that, nothing for a few days. Emailed them about my order to see what was going on. I got some automated email response saying they will get back to me shortly. Maybe about a week and a half later, I finally get a cancellation email. Never once did they respond to my email though.

This is how my FNL pair came in the red insert was nearly broken in half.  Thankfully, the shoes were okay.

Dude, the UPS man was like "Hey are these your shoes, I hope their not damaged."  I looked at him with a "Wtf did you just do." face..

Looked at the box and was not surprised..:smh:

Dont feel bad man, go look at the last post in the Cement IV thread and you'll feel better.

I get a free pair and people want me to send them back? Yeah okay, let's pretend we're all saint's here. 

Let's just say, I wouldn't give two ***** on how people would perceive me, I count that as a come up. 

Pretty sure he made the video to give everyone his feedback on the overseas site that he bought the shoes from.

So people who have never ordered from Size? or Caliroots now know what to expect..
That's exactly what it was...just like my video on the Bred IV's I posted when I got them from SoleHeaven. Copping from these Euro sites is a little uncertain and ambiguous. I make the videos to help yall know what to expect. That's why I unbox in front of you all so you see it as I do. I didn't expect size's package to come in a damn bag. I also didn't expect caliroots to have packaged so well. Soleheaven I thought would have packaged a little better. That video was a 10 minute long review about my caliroots pair and my story about Size's screw up was a minute. Deeds up there just decided to focus on that minute and act like I scammed them. No one was gloating in that vid. Just facts. I thought it was in interesting twist that I'd share with you all. Also it's a heads up to all of you that Size? is pretty sloppy. Don't expect much in the way of communication. Don't expect to be able to cancel an order. Their level of disorganization is probably why were cheaper than anyone overseas this year. Why would I refuse delivery on an order I assumed was cancelled?  How was I gloating...it was just a little story bruh. Get over it. No one in hear is believing you would return the shoes at your cost, OR give away Bred 11s for free. Dude was gonna proudly pay 307 because that was gonna be my cost from Natterjacks, now I'm cutting him at under retail when I could sell for 330 easily locally. I did all the leg work copping his pair and wasn't trying to profit off him at all. He's a nice guy so I didn't mind. I even woke up at 430am to try and cop off  US sites for him even though I already had my pair locked through Caliroots. Kick rocks with that. No one in here is siding with you anyway. Did you not get a pair or something? And why would it irritate you that I said I've never stolen anything? 

Last edited:

That box got fisted SMH!! good to hear ur pair are ok though! Im currentLy at work ryt now checked d status of my pair and they just arrived! HopefuLLy i got a cLean pair *crosses fingers*

I get a free pair and people want me to send them back? Yeah okay, let's pretend we're all saint's here. 

Let's just say, I wouldn't give two ***** on how people would perceive me, I count that as a come up. 
smh

If they made a mistake and still sent the package, believe me you won't have to pay nada for sending it back. What they would do is send you a slip by email, you take that to your local mail office. That would allow you to send it back free of charge, trust me. Of course when ppl return ish they have to pay shipping, without a doubt. But no way in hell is a store gonna ask you to pay that fee after they neglected all of your emails. How do you know they're gonna ask for $50.00 ? You haven't been able to reach them right ? So sit tight be patient and wait for they're response. I know they will get back to you after they realize that you stopped payment. At that point you will only lose the time that it takes you to drop it off. Hell you can even request they send a guy to pick it up ( not sure if they will ) but I k ow you can drop it off. That seems like the fair scenario to me. This way no one is out a dime !
I feel you on that Czar. That's real talk. But like I mentioned earlier. I emailed them telling them I got the pair. I called paypal and told them I got the pair. Paypal told me they also failed at getting a response from them. Ive got zero responses from my 3 emails cancelling the order, and no response from mine or paypals attempts to contact them about the delivered shoes. I'd honestly be afraid to buy from them in the future because they seem like they just do everything like "whatever". But their prices are attractive, I'll admit that.

so i got tracking from kickz this morning, and it says they will be here tomorrow by end of day! pretty crazy to have one day shipping from europe

Now all of my pairs have arrived. 
nthat.gif
Someone kicked the F outta that right there!

laugh.gif
I'm sure Size? will gladly send you a return label to get their pair back. Take that long winded response man!
I actually think they won't be contacting me or paypal because they suck at communications. If they do, I'll gladly pay for the pair. So I guess I'll wait on selling dude at work his pair till this whole thing blows over. If I end up having to pay, then so be it, and he'll have to buy his 307 dollar pair from Natterjacks. I'll keep the Caliroots pair. Then I'll flip this stupid size pair. I'm over it. Keep it moving. If y'all wanna call me a thief then whatever. I did what I could. The point of the video is to review the Euro sites, mainly Cali on this vid. If you wanna focus on that minute about Size's screw up, then pop some corn and watch it again.

so i got tracking from kickz this morning, and it says they will be here tomorrow by end of day! pretty crazy to have one day shipping from europe

Yea they kinda messed up my shipping address so that the CC didn't match the billing. They sent me an email telling me I had 5(!!!) days to complete the order with another payment type and to expect another email. I sent them a few saying I had pre-authorized the charges on my amex and to try again giving them my complete and correct address. Hopefully I can snag another one for my buddy. This dude owes me! This would be 2 pair of xi's and one thunder!

Last edited:
Did anyone else who ordered get another e-mail after the confirmation with order #, before you got an e-mail with tracking info? Or was it just order # then tracking info ? Did you get both the same day if so? Thanks for help/answer.

Back
Top Bottom